slug.com slug.com

8 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My question is why do you care? If you don't believe in Q you lose nothing. If you do you gain a great deal in friendship and information. So if you choose not to believe why do you care?

You all need to open your eyes and look beyond your borders.
(No offense intended)

We can make a lot of life on earth and citizens beliefs explained right here. Easy for all to understand.

1. When humans were hunters, they worshiped what they hunted in the spiritual realm and art. Animals. Indians and the Buffalo are but one example.
  2. When humans adopted animal raising and crops they then worshiped domesticated animals - ie. The Golden Calf
  3. When humans inhabited city/states in large numbers, they started to worship themselves as there was less reliance and close contact with animals. Thus we usually have human figures as statues, art and spiritual entities.

"Q' as defined here, has been around for about 3000 years!!
If you are waiting for the "Good Guys" to come rescue you, GOOD LUCK!!
The only one that will save you is YOU!!!

PS. I was one of the good guys in your area, 20 plus years ago!!!

I am one of the "good guys" how about you?

Q is a hoax - really there is a lesson here for people who think of themselves as "conservative" or "right wing". The lesson is that the desire, wish, hope for someone to come along and "rescue" you is not exclusive to the "left" "progressive" democrat side of the socio-political spectrum.
People want so badly to believe in heroes that they often create them in memes, myths, innuendo, rumor that it is exactly like the Apostle Pauls definition of Faith: Faith is belief in things unseen and the Hope for things to come.
Here's the thing. I believe this is an inherent human quality - the need for belief in a redeemer is Universal. It has nothing to do with anyones socio-political preferences or philosophical beliefs.
The Q is to Politics what Jesus is to Religion.

Agreed. There is no Q, there is no secret "deep state", no secret Satanist child-sacrificing group hiding in the basement of pizza restaurants, etc. Some conservatives are trying to make sense of some of the loony and contradictory actions exhibited by Trump, excusing it as all a "part of the plan" to combat "deep state" operatives, playing the long game, and being smarter and more strategic than we can even imagine. But in the end, he is not draining the swamp - he is filling it - and he is making decisions to further line his own pockets and the pockets of his corporate friends.

@JacksonNought Well, we'll wait for a comprehensive report from Atty General Barr and John Durham before we pass judgement on the existence of the "deep state".
As for Trump using the presidency to line his own pockets I believe that is at best a ridiculously gross exaggeration and perversion of the truth.
Trump is already a very wealthy man in his own right. It's not like he needs money so badly that he's going to compromise the office in order to pick up a few thousand dollars here and there. Silly idea.

@iThink do you think that Barr isn't part of the deep state himself? What exactly is the deep state? Is its goal to change the country in a way that goes against your preference? Who is part of the deep state? Only people whose politics are opposed to your own? Who is to say that Trump and his appointments aren't an attempt to bolster the deep state?

Also, unfortunately, money and power is corrupting. Why do you think millionaires and billionaires are constantly trying to make more money, despite having more money than they could ever spend in several lifetimes? To think that Trump would be satisfied with whatever money he has, and wouldn't do what he could to get more, is ignoring everything we know about the super wealthy.

I haven't been out to a bar or restaurant in almost four weeks, but I go to th office each work day for at least four hours, she and I have done out food and craft beer from various local owned businesses each of the last several weekends. I'm trying to be the public IN PUBLIC to say no, some of us decline to submit. Safer at home? Yes. Safe enough to watch small businesses whither without trying to support them? No.

Q? No idea. No care. Maybe we aren't worth rescue if we just hide away from our communities in fear or submission.

I think it is easy to prove by this c-19 baloney and liberalism that there is no IQ....

There is another... Trueanon.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:90818
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.