slug.com slug.com

1 0

LINK Coronavirus: Pandemic of Tyranny - YouTube

Do you believe this lockdown is for your protection?

JulietteFrette 5 Apr 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Being Popular, Politically Correct, or even Socially Correct have never been high on the list of things I want to be.
BEFORE, I graduated form High School, I was married, had a daughter, my own home, a new car, and a full time job!!! And YES, I was still going to school every day!
I was told NOT TO ATTEND MY OWN GRADUATION, even though GPA wise I was number 11 in my class.
In 1970, I became a Law Enforcement Officer (FOR OVER 25 YEARS).
Do you remember 1970, that was when those in my profession were dealing with the Anti-War riots. You can look up that piece of history on the E-net!!
Do I believe there is something "Fishy" about the "KUNG-FLU", you can bet I do!!!!!
"They" SAY TIMING IS EVERTHING, and the timing on this is very suspect!!!
The "SHUT DOWN" is even more suspect!!!
I have survived, the MEASLES, MUMPS, POLIO, RHEUMATIC FEVER, SEVERAL CORONA TYPE VIRUSES, ETC., OUTBREAKS, (like most of my generation) but no "SHUT DOWNS"!!!!! SO WHY NOW?????????

Ms. Frette, does that answer your question?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:90819
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.