slug.com slug.com

4 8

Teen ordered to delete Instagram post about virus or face arrest-
[bearingarms.com]

It’s not just our Second Amendment rights that are being threatened in the name of protecting the public from the coronavirus. Our First Amendment rights are coming under attack as well, and one Wisconsin family is fighting back against the unconstitutional overreach of their local authorities.

SpikeTalon 10 Apr 17

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That one is long, but well worth the effort, and if you think that this is not orchestrated, then in my opinion you don't think.

Dr. Andrew Kaufman

"What did they do to prove a virus?

"1. Collect bronchoalvolar (lung) fluid and other samples
2. Find and separate genetic material from the sample
3. Sequence the genetic material
4. “rapidly developed a qualitative PCR detection...” (diagnostic test)
5. What about purifying the “virus” first???
Where did the genetic material come from?"

That is also a Dr. explaining the Gold Standard process of purifying the infectious agent (product) from the victims of the infection, so as to "...know that a certain disease or certain set of symptoms is caused by a micro-organism..."

Dr. Thomas Cowan:

Time: 6:54 or so... "...how we know that a certain disease or certain set of symptoms is caused by a micro-organism at all..."

Mention of Koch's Postulates, explaining the procedure. I can enumerate some of the steps:

1. Use the procedure if a "virus" is suspected (don't assume)

2. Example: meningococcal meningitis

3. Everyone has the same symptoms (don't assume any symptom is good enough to fit the assumed virus)

4. Blood culture (grow culture of 100% pure meningococcus from blood taken from victims)

5. All people with this sickness have that one product growing out in their blood, and only that product found in the culture.

6. None of the healthy people tested have this product growing in their blood.

7. Isolate and purify the product (bacteria) from the blood culture, then inject that pure product into a susceptible Lab Rat (or if you are Bill Gates inject that into innocent people in Africa).

8. 100% of the injected Lab Rats (or undefended innocent people in Africa if you are Bill Gates) succumb to the same, or nearly the same, symptoms as everyone else whose blood grows this product.

9. 100% of the Lab Rats (or undefended innocent people) can be farmed to grow the same pure product from their blood.

10. The Way We Prove Infectious Ideology

That is how it is done. That would prove something. If something is not proven, then it is not proven.

Who decides to launch a campaign to control the people on the planet earth based upon an assumption?

I can use my brain, with my moral conscience, logic, and reason, to piece the evidence together and claim right now that no one is that stupid, not if they have that much power. They know exactly what they are doing on a very specific schedule, based upon current realities.

If you do not want to continue to be a Lab Rat, then my suggestion is to look into the actual law power: please.

I would like to point out that there is no evidence that there is a virus in this case, as with many other frauds perpetrated by very powerful criminals. So...why do people follow each other like lemmings off the cliff? Why parrot the lies?

There is a standard procedure for accurately identifying a virus as explained by many people in the field of viral science. That procedure is willfully set aside so as to avoid the proof that would either prove that the virus in this case does exist as one, or prove otherwise.

1. A virus does exist.

2. A virus does not exist, effort to discover the actual cause is warranted.

3. Don't use the standard procedure to identify the cause of the symptoms when it is suspected that the cause may be a virus.

4. There is a very good chance that the cause is not a virus, which is then a lost opportunity to sell a vaccine to each of over 7 Billion people.

Cui bono?

The answer is very clearly an indictable crime, and at this level of potential damage the crime falls into the category of crimes against humanity.

To willfully cause so much injury, so as then to sell snake oil to so many people, is not just treason, and treason is a capital crime.

So rather than indict very powerful criminals perpetrating very serious crimes people instead start following the pied piper to the edge, and then what?

Curiosity abounds, if you believe there is no virus in play there, then what is it? Something is sure killing people recently, I suspect it could be just the Flu.

@SpikeTalon

I've listened to at least 3 credited doctors explain the process by which a virus is accurately identified, and I now have 3 new books on the subject.

If they wanted to know precisely what it is then they could use the standard proceedure used to find that fact that way, or they can invent a better way, but the standard way is called the Gold Standard for a reason.

Those who know the Gold standard proceedure uniformally suspect that the reason why the process is avoided is to use lies (fraud) to sell vaccines and to gain even more power. These frauds have enough power to buy anything (they can print money at will) but they do not have total control yet, not world wide.

The current fraud, if it is anything, is a measure of the limits of the power of fraud perpetrated from a central power.

You can call it WHO, or China, or Bill Gates, or whatever name you want to put on it, it is accurately measurable as the number of people parroting the obvious, demonstrable, lie that there is a known virus.

It is not known on purpose, and there is a standard way to know precisely what it is in fact.

To claim that these people are too stupid to know the standard proceedure then begs the question how stupid are the people who pay these people lots of money, and given them power to decide if we can go to the beach or not, and sunbathe without earning a fine of 5,000 dollars and 1 year in the Gulag.

Consider please the following:

“The first function of schooling is adjustive. Schools are to establish fixed habits of reaction to authority. It is fixed habits of reaction. Notice that this precludes critical judgment completely. Notice too that requiring obedience to stupid orders is a much better test of function one than following sensible orders ever could be. You don’t know whether people are reflexibly obedient unless they will march right off the cliff.”

@SpikeTalon

He definitely also believes that earth is flat... there's no point arguing logic with the illogical people.

@Lt-JW

"He definitely also believes that earth is flat... there's no point arguing logic with the illogical people."

Who is he?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:91752
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.