slug.com slug.com

3 5

Dystopian drones are here to make sure you're 'social distancing', but that's not even the most troubling part-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Apr 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

2nd amendment makes sure any nuisance drone flying over your property and trespassing your privacy can be shot down

I expect these drones were deployed long before now. THis virus scare is just allowing the government to be a little more open about their spying on us. Back 2009 Houston, Texas intended on deploying drones over the city to collect all the electronic data it moving through the air, and they also had audio sruveillance capabilities to use. The city wanted to do this in secret so had all the government officials and top cops meet the drone techs in an outlying area in the county well outside of the city. But a local farmer saw the gathering and the drone and decided it was odd there was no news crews so called the local news station and before they got the drone in the air there was television news on the scene making video of everything. The politicans claimed they just wanted to learn about the drone first and were planning on going public the next month, but some folks in government let it slip that was just a cover story because they got caught with their pants down.

Not that I’m happy with the thought of these being used at this time but ... it seems, for now, the “Authorities” are willing to trample on all sorts of “Rights”...

What I’m concerned about is ... how quickly will they take them down once the “Crisis” is over. My money is on the idea that they will never be “put away” and, more probably, become used for outright spying.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:91832
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.