slug.com slug.com

1 2

Well paid CNN journos Jim Acosta, Wolf Blitzer fret over Trump 'stoking unrest' with jobless protesters-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Apr 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Jobless? They're small business owners who are part of Betsy Devos's tea party-esque groups and are upset about not being able to get their boat on the water and use their football season tickets.

What about all those people who work for small businesses and larger companies? How many of them can afford to have LITTLE TO NO MONEY coming in? How many waitresses are out of work? Clerks? Do they deserve to worry and stress and try to make their children understand there is NO MONEY FOR THAT TREAT? Do they deserve to lose everything? Because they are the ones that pay the highest price for this lockdown? I'm going to go out on a limb and say you probably aren't any of the aforementioned people. You probably have money in your bank account or your parents are still footing the bill for you.

@Rosary_Trace It's her organization--you said it yourself. She's involved by virtue of her money and leadership of the organization. She doesn't have to be personally involved in planning an action--though she may be at some level.

@LancesNana Their bosses or former bosses don't speak for them.

@LancesNana I am fortunate to have savings, but not because my parents supported me or will leave me with an inheritance. During my childhood, they lost everything from several economic crises. On top of that, my father's bosses illegally cut my father loose when he was hurt on the job. Bosses do not have our interests at heart and will not save us even if they could.

@WilyRickWiles I see, now I have a better understanding of why at times you react as you do to certain topics that come up.

Whilst I can understand where you're coming from in regards to bosses not caring about their employees, and can agree with you to a certain extent, not everyone is like that though. Have a few business people in my family that ran some successful small businesses, and while earning a living was important for them, they never put profits over people and lent a hand to those in need and donated generously to charities. Not all business owners are greedy and corrupt.

Regarding politics, while the Democrats generally are the party that would be quick to support the social-based issues like fairness for lqbt individuals/reproductive rights/supporting private unions etc, alot of the Democrat politicians are as wealthy as alot of the Republican ones, and I've long contended that both major parties do not really care about the working class American. Just look at the homes some of these Democrats live in...

Anyway, I can see now why you harbor some resentment towards business people, but there are both fair and evil people from all walks of life though, so such selfish actions are not limited to just business affairs.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:91893
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.