slug.com slug.com

8 8

There's one thing about some folks out there on the Right that annoys me; their being all too eager to be just as judgmental and prone to hatred as the Left can be, especially where transsexual people are concerned. Especially when said transsexual people are as intelligent and savvy as Catherine Corelli and Blaire White are.

Their (the people I speak of) determination to be "edgy" and "enlightened" only comes off as being an asshole, ultimately. They're no better than the SJW extremists on the Left that we deride and hate so much. Why would you be so keen to rush into being portrayed in the same light, is what I want to know. If you're better than that lot, then prove it by being better, I motion. "Judge not, lest you be judged in return"--remember that Scripture? "The Judge is standing at the door!" Says the man who can always be better about that, himself. So then why do I see so many "Christian" folks on here doing just that, being hateful and hiding behind the Bible to justify their hatred? Hiding behind Leviticus and Deuteronomy to justify hating just as vehemently as the Left do?

Whether you agree with transsexual people being a Thing or not, the least you can do is acknowledge that they exist and that--believe it or not--they're not all the insane types depicted in the MSM with their rainbow hair, tattoos, piercings, and crazy agendas that don't speak for regular, garden variety LGBT people. They're not just "confused gay men" or "confused lesbians"; they're just regular people trying to live their lives and who are finally waking up to the insanity of the LGBT activist types who aren't even any of those letters and loudly misrepresenting the actual community. Much like black people are doing the same in regards to the Democrats manipulating and using them in current times. Can we at least give them some credit for that? Maybe? jumps off the soap box

MaskedRiderChris 7 Apr 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are hypocrites on every side.

Anyone so concerned about other peoples judgements obviously make to many of there own, so they are null.
judgement falls into a spectrum ranging from
the good \ +
the stupid > any further classification would just be subdivisions.
the bad / -

While I agree extremists on both sides are the real problem it doesn't necessarily feel liike you're talking about extremists here.

People that are critical of the Transsexual movement for the most part are just saying that you cannot change pure biology of your cells which have XY chromosomes into XX chromosomes, also swapping your entire reproduction system isn't possible, people that go through the full trasition are essentially sterile.

You can have the bits and bobs but you do not generate the zygots that do the thing the correct way with the new bits and bobs you have.

I can plead ignorance here as I don't know all the nitty gritty details and I don't mean to put words in your mouth, but the above isn't an extreme position it is the truth, and the truth exists no matter how someone wants to live their life.

You are talking about a very small percentage of the population and probably smaller than the extreme far left, there are pockets of cultural ignorance everywhere on earth, that is who we are, mostly good and the the rest.

Are there enough of these "some folks on the right" to make this a worthwhile discussion?

I don't know mate, I don't think of so called 'transgender' any more than mental health issue. When a man turns his penis inside out and call it a vagina, that's serious illness. But to expect rest of us normal people to consider him as a woman is just not gonna happen.

Nothing wrong with individual linearity, if you keep it too yourself. What is being talked up here has no real relevance. If you are waking up to the activist and how the high elite left controls the narrative, so much the better. Many are ignoring the wisdom of world religions. I have an open mind more than many, but the history and wisdom of the ages cannot be ignored. More civilizations have fallen due to sin if you want to call it that and/or deviant lifestyles. But many self-obsessed cannot see this or care. We are next on the list.

That's one of the reasons these days I identify more closely with the term libertarian than conservative (even though my overall politics do lean heavy to the right), as the libertarians appear to have more understanding and acceptance of people from all walks of life regardless if they personally agree on political issues or not. Both extremes can be toxic, with each pointing the finger at the shortcomings of the other, and on and on it goes with no conceivable end in sight. Identity politics have a way of dividing people, and ultimately my allegiance lies in the concept of individual liberty, the US Constitution and the live and let live motto. Good to know I'm not alone on that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:92127
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.