slug.com slug.com

4 6

Here's your weekly dose of political correctness...

Land O' Lakes Butter, other products remove native american woman logo-
[businessinsider.com]

To be fair and consistent, I think we need to do away with the Brawny paper towel guy too, just another "men are meatheads" stereotype...

SpikeTalon 9 Apr 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If anything, this proves the CEO is indeed intolerant of an image of native American woman! Otherwise why would you make a fuss about something that even the people concerned themselves didn't have any issues with?

Or simply the CEO just wanted to do some lame virtue signalling for publicity and promotion.

I quit selling milk to Land OLakes in the late nineties when they used my equity to build facilities in China. I would just like to know, what in the world is "light butter?"

Sounds like you made a good choice.

I think all us old white guys are owed an apology for the Marlboro man too. That Captian Morgan Rum has got to get a new name and logo.

Didn't think of that one...

WOW, LAND o' Lakes was a ICON...IF you cut 2 round holes where her breasts are, then fold and bend her knees up behind where the holes are the knees make a perfect replica of a nice pair. This was a school boys trick, now the trick is to bring deviant drag queens into the school to teach your kids a better way.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:92141
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.