slug.com slug.com

3 5

Another installment of me "Thinking out Loud"
When we see the word "addiction" images of pitiable users of heroin and used syringes scattered and lying about in the gutter come to mind.
There is another addiction. That is to say we all have become accustomed to and expect Government largess to "keep Americans safe.

Safe from what - Everything. Safe from disease, death, financial destitution, but mostly safe from our own poor judgment. Safe from ever again thinking or believing in personal responsibility and god forbid - rugged individualism - the Free Man!

We are now completely dependent upon Gov't for our very sustenance. The money truly has been rendered worthless - or very nearly worthless. Government and bureaucratic power are the only remaining currency of any true worth or value. Money is for chumps - addicts - us.

For some reason the lyrics to the song Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd come to mind: Here they are - read them - comments of agreement and disagreement are welcome and encouraged.

Comfortably Numb - Lyrics

Hello? Hello? Hello?
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone at home?
Come on now
I hear you're feeling down
Well I can ease your pain
Get you on your feet again
Relax
I'll need some information first
Just the basic facts
Can you show me where it hurts?
There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship smoke on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying
When I was a child I had a fever
My hands felt just like two balloons
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain you would not understand
This is not how I am
I have become comfortably numb
Okay
Just a little pinprick
There'll be no more, ah
But you may feel a little sick
Can you stand up?
I do believe it's working, good
That'll keep you going through the show
Come on it's time to go
There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship, smoke on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying
When I was a child
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb

Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: David Jon Gilmour / Roger Waters
Comfortably Numb (Live, Delicate Sound Of Thunder) lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Concord Music Publishing LLC

iThink 9 Apr 20

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good song.

The power struggle is at a crossroad, as demonstrated in many ways, not the least of which are demonstrations.

Individuals deciding to invent their own solution by joining crowds gathering to demonstrate against the oder to obey without question or else, an order to separate: so-called "Social Distancing."

Note: "Social Distancing" is a catch-phrase, and it is evidence of an obvious concerted effort to control people with massive injections of repetitive messages. The obvious goal is mind control, social engineering, false-advertising, fraud, and since these brain-washing techniques involve the organs of government, these "slogans" constitute inculpatory evidence of treason, if the people do ever return to rule of law.

That brings up invention two, which is much more effective than forming crowds that can then be manipulated with agent provocateurs, to turn peaceful demonstrations into violent ones, which is then used to escalate violence exponentially.

Invention two is a return to rule of law as if no such thing ever existed before, which is not difficult to understand since generations have lived in America since rule of law was swept under the rug in 1789.

Invention two has two components.

1. Defense against criminal aggression perpetrated by criminals in government.

2. Offense against criminal aggressors perpetrating criminal aggression while they occupy government positions.

Defense includes such public published notices lawfully transferred to criminal aggressors who occupy government positions.

Examples:

1. Solemn Notice of Mixed War
  2. Notice of Liability

Those devices (lawful devices) are based upon the same principles as the Declaration of Independence. They are based upon the Military Lien Right and the Commercial Lien Right.

Offense requires a more direct return from lawlessness perpetrated by people in government and a return to actual law which places each individual on an equal legal footing with each other individual: no divine right of kings, queens, oligarchs, aristocrats, rich people, powerful people, popular people, or people “deemed” essential by aggressive criminals occupying government positions.

Examples:

1. Return to independent grand juries constituted from non-government office holders known as magistrates or justices of the peace, who work without pay (without profit, but may receive compensation for their time) and are therefore not “in it for the money” and therefore not biased to “protect and serve” the government with the government positions that pay so well and are immune from prosecution.

2. Return to trial by jury based upon common laws of free people as eluded to (not in detail) in the Bill of Rights (failed) amendments to the 1789 Constitution. Again: think everyone on a legal equal footing: no immunities for so-called “government officials” with their licenses to rob, rape, torture, enslave, murder, and mass murder with impunity.

3. Private Prosecutors (the original meaning of the word prosecutor was a private person, not a government subsidized position of exclusive power to prosecute) prosecuting aggressive criminal fraud, robbers, human traffickers (of children no less), and slave consumers currently holding government offices at any level, which is all levels from local sheriff to President of the U.S. corporation, and higher.

4. Each of any legal accusation (can be verbal, written, and for good measure formed into an affidavit) is processed the same lawful way with the same principle of equal legal footing afforded to each individual who agrees to volunteer as a member of a lawful social body (not an outlaw by choice, by action if not by word).

5. We as a people actually start learning, and then using, the step by step process required in ORDER to return to rule of law.

Example:

1. Discover or be subjected to a crime perpetrated by a criminal upon an innocent individual (or many criminals in a gang perpetrating many crimes upon many innocent people, such as Aggressive War for Profit: the crime perpetrated by the Nazis)

2. Speak or write down a legal accusation. In other words personally acknowledge the fact that there is a crime as far as you know honestly, subject to your own liability in case you are guilty of a false accusation (willful or not = mens rea or actus reus).

3. Contact a magistrate (justice of the peace) in your county and deliver the accusation.

4. Magistrates are duty bound to follow up on all accusations, having all legal jurisdiction civil and criminal, including liabilities charged to each individual magistrate for false or frivolous accusations failing reasonable judgment by each lawful magistrate.

5. Magistrates handling valid, actionable (cause of action), accusations (defendant John Doe is accused of Aggressive War for Profit, to name just one valid accusation) are duty bound to move due process expediently (justice delayed is justice denied, as measured in may ways including body counts of the mass murdered), and to that end a Grand Jury is formed as soon as the first magistrate decides that the accusation is valid and worthy of the time and effort to commence due process of law in this case.

6. Grand Jurors command all legal power civil and criminal, including subpoena power, as the investigation performed by the members of the Grand Jury are limited to validation of the accusation by the accuser ONLY. The Grand Jury is not lawfully empowered to try the case, so the Grand Jury has no power to investigate the accused. This may be difficult to understand, but the principle here is called Double Jeopardy. The lawful government is only in power to preserve the common law, whereby the people decide in trial juries if a crime has factually happened, and the people (the country) not the government determines a just remedy or punishment, not the government.

7. Grand Jurors employ or hire a constable (or enlist a corporate police officer) to deliver an indictment (present the accused with a presentment: a court date) to the accused in cases where there is a clear and present danger in their judgment, where they agree on the probable cause of the information they discovered in the investigation of the case (clear and present danger), and so the accused must present their defense before the country, before the people as a whole in a public trial, where the trial jurors represent the whole people and they must unanimously agree that a crime has been committed and they must agree unanimously as to what is a just remedy or punishment in that case.

8. If those running the criminal government won’t help move each case expediently, they, by their willful actions, confess their guilt as treasonous criminals in fact.

There is no shortage of possible cases, and there are plenty of examples of injustice perpetrated by criminals in government, yet most people will read this with their minds warped by a steady flow of lies from birth to death, and it just won’t resonate. The truth JUST won’t ring true.

So it is not for a lack of lawful power, in a known and knowable form, it is a power struggle between misdirected or evil people on one side, and ignorant, apathetic, but industrious slaves on the other side. When all the industry on the one side is consumed by the parasitic evil group, maybe then people will start looking for the facts that matter in the case.

It’s an old story!

Fiat currency is a joke meant to keep the citizens dependent upon the government for survival. Individualism is a dirty word to the government powers. I hear often that we live in interesting times, not sure I exactly agree with such, more like living in trying times, times that test one's patience. Good post.

Thanks - I agree with you. Trying times and getting worse every day IMHO

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:92246
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.