slug.com slug.com

4 2

Anyone who resides in the state of Oregon see this?

Oregon lockdown ads: leaving home might make you a murderer...
[thefederalist.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Apr 21

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I guess I'll cross off Oregon from my places to visit (or travel through) list. California, Washington State, Colorado, New Mexico, Illinois, Ohio, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Virginia and Louisiana are already on my list of places to never go. Pretty soon I'll have to fly to the states that remain Constitutional.

Washington is OK just stay away from Olympia, Seattle, Spokane, and Vancouver that where we run all the weirdos off to.

@KeVince. Thanks KeVince. I need to escape from the Peoples Republic of Colorado, which no longer has any trace of resemblance to what it was when I was born here, so its good to know where I might find safe harbor.

We'll see at the protests on May 1st and 2nd. Their own OHA numbers don't support closure or murder charges. The Governer here is a tyrant. We also have a supermajority run bybthe democrats so no legislature help either. Its up to the people and lawsuits now.

OHHH, but 50 years of pushing DRUGS on youth thru media and entertainment is just fine and dandy????
As that is what the left does!!!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:92477
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.