slug.com slug.com

3 8

'Five Eyes' intel dossier detailing China's duplicity during the pandemic-
[redstate.com]

A 15-page research dossier prepared by the “Five Eyes” intelligence alliance which details China’s deception throughout the coronavirus pandemic was leaked to The Saturday Telegraph, an Australian media outlet. The “Five Eyes” include the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Australia and New Zealand.

The document states that China knowingly misled the world by concealing and destroying evidence of the outbreak which has cost tens of thousands of lives. The report concludes this was “an assault on international transparency.”

SpikeTalon 10 May 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There must be consequences.

Like I said to Timon Phocas below, China needs to pay a price for all of the problems they caused.

Thanks, @SpkeTalon,
This has become a really important article with a lot of impact. I read articles saying COVID-19 was artificially created. I read articles sourced "from US intelligence" saying it was not. Now this article says it was both artificially created and then deliberately spread by the PRC when they decided they shouldn't be the only ones suffering an epidemic. Xi Jingping does have a way of living down to my expectations.

China needs to pay a price for all of this...

CCP is typical of all communist regimes, silence anyone how speaks the truth

That's for sure.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:94725
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.