slug.com slug.com

6 0

The International Republican Web ???

This site is just overrun with conservative rhetoric. There’s gotta be some moderates?

FrozenSoul 7 May 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Now why would that be, when you can go to Facebook to feel justified by your leftist friends, which I can discern by your loaded question? And how would you know what is "moderate?"

It just might be that this is a place where intelligent, independent thinkers can freely express themselves, unlike places that censor free speech, like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Parler, Quora, Reddit, MeWe.... Unless you have an independent, intelligent thought to share, instead of Leftist talking points, just go there. Don't disrespect this space.

On the other hand, if you are seriously interested in learning something you don't know - like how to ask a question without the answer presumed, welcome. I have learned a lot that I didn't know here, including how to have a more open mind.

I’m a Nationalist.
I support universal healthcare
Sexuality freedom 👍
Believe should be a License to Parent

What s that make me?

As far as I'm concerned, you get to define yourself here by what you say. But here is something to ponder:

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom.   What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.  The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.   When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend is the end of any nation.  You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.” - Dr. Adrian Rogers.

And I would add, why not require that EVERY citizen pass the citizenship exam before qualifying to vote?

Cheers.

Perhaps you're a right-wing populist of the Josh Hawley variety?

Nope just us deplorables!

Or maybe, just maybe - placing absolute labels on fluid ideas of a society in a perpetual state of change was just not a good idea

~Some Guy

What's a moderate?

A guy with a crease in his ass from sitting on the fence.

All things to all people. Actually, that defines the Democrat platform.

I don’t know... this site is about thinking and questioning. Liberals don’t do very much of that, do they? There are other progressive people though.

I would consider myself a liberal, and I do plenty of thinking and questioning.

@JacksonNought Well I stand corrected 🙂

@ SocialDarwin @Tati I'm a progressive, and i only knew about this place because of purposely consuming right wing stuff. It's just that nobody on the left knows it exists.

@onthecontrary me too, I only figured it out bc of jaclyn Glenn lol. So you’re right 🙂

@onthecontrary and I didn’t mean to call you a libtard, so I apologize if that’s the message you got.

I agree Tati. Open mindedness is the hallmark of this site. So why put up with those who only state what someone else told them to think? I mean, this is a free site, but I don't have to respond when they do that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:95064
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.