slug.com slug.com

2 4

US news.

What you need to know about the new Title IX regulations...
[reason.com]

The Department of Education has finally released its new Title IX regulations, which both restore critical due process protections to campus sexual misconduct proceedings and make it harder for universities to sweep allegations of such misconduct under the rug.

If you've looked at the new regulations, you probably noticed that the document issued yesterday is more than 2,000 pages long. What are the essential things you need to know?

SpikeTalon 10 May 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

WHAT?? another "you have to pass it to find out what is in it" bill??
Obviously, written in "legalize" so no one will ever prove what it says!!!
All legislative bill should be limited to NO MORE THAN 100 WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howdy @Serg97,

As a variation on that thought, I think we should have an amendment saying no law can be longer than a trained calligrapher can write in a forty hour work week. I've done calligraphy and it's slow, exacting work.

@timon_phocas Timon, I understand your proposal, but if you can not say it in 100 words, is it worth saying at all????????????
Why give THEM any chance to add more through skill not wisdom??

Biden says he's going to reverse that decision as soon as he's in office. Does anyone understand this hypocrisy?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:95632
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.