slug.com slug.com

1 2

Recently, Libertarian Party UK Leader Adam Brown & I were on a large podcast show "What Bitcoin Did".

Great podcast I was recommended by our former party Treasurer. I contacted them to talk all things #libertarian, #government, the #NHS, #FreedomofSpeech, #GunRights, and how #Bitcoin is a possible path to liberty compared to the current broken and anti #freedom method of Fiat money-printing.

The Libertarian Party UK is not JUST a party of #CivilLiberties. It is also a party of #economic #liberty. This is AS important as civil liberties. This is what separates us from all other parties, as many do not understand how without economic liberty, you are not free.

Podcast also available on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, SoundCloud, Deezer, RSS Feed, TuneIn.

SeanFinchLP 4 May 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The value of Bitcoin has risen over the past week, at one point exceeded $10,000 for one Btc.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:95729
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.