slug.com slug.com

10 4

Pelosi says Americans are the stupidest people on earth. (Hot mic capture.)

[3ccorp.net]earth/

Darren_Jew 4 May 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So WHERE'S the video?

If it sounds too good to be true, it’s too good to be true. Just ask the media about Russian collusion.

Promo of Pelosi's Plan, This is Pelosi's New American

Although she has been caught on audio in the past saying similar things, She is under better control now, so this seems unlikely to have been recorded. I agree with GeeMac that we should be careful not to sink to their level.

Well the people who vote for her certainly are

Frisco is an anti Trump echo chamber. People who don't want to be a part of that have been relocating, I have meet several. When Trump finishes his second term she will likely be removed, also her age plays into that.

She is a member of the high California left. Same crew as McCarthy era. Power Power Power

Ok, link to the actual audio?

The audio doesn’t exist because the story of 100% false

I’m no Pelosi fan, but I guarantee this story is 100% fake, fake fake!

For openers, it’s six months old — published November, 2019. And if Pelosi ever made such a massive blunder publicly the media and Republicans would pounce on it! We would immediately hear audio, and accounts from the audience who supposedly witnessed it.

Hilary is still trying to duck the ”deplorables” screw-up. Ya really think something like this slipped by unnoticed?

Not a chance. Always check your sources, or use common sense. This is NOT the way to defeat the left.

No Nancy, only the people in your district!!!
How many time have they voted for You?? And what was the cost to the REAL tax payers???

She should take a look in the mirror, and then she would see genuine stupid...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:96196
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.