slug.com slug.com

3 5

Trump needs to recruit a medical 'red team' to challenge lockdown manic governors-
[thefederalist.com]

SpikeTalon 10 May 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I will note that Trump does have the power to bring actions against Governors that he believes have exceeded their Constitutional authority...which I believe ALL of them that have instituted lockdowns longer than 30 days have

whatever powers Fed Gov't might have or bring to bear over State Executive and Legislative gov't is VERY limited to put it mildly

As Tim suggests, the States are sovereign. Trump administers the Federal Government, NOT the individual States.

Please read my response to him below.

We are the United States, not the Republic of America. Trump has no power to act in opposition to any governor, so this is an untrustworthy post.

It remains up to the people to stand up to their governors and demand what is right.

The idea is to challenge what some Governor's are doing, not strong arm them or force them into doing something different. The author wanted to point out that Trump's current medical staff is lacking and that by picking certain scientists whose models would challenge the current ones, governors would be able to form better conclusions, and keep in mind quite a few of the governors have based their opinions on such research. While Trump would have no right to force governors to go along with him, he does have every right to assemble his own medical science team that could possibly offer better models, a medical science team that of which governors of the states would also listen to in order to decide on the next course of action.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:96996
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.