slug.com slug.com

5 5

Real relationship group?

Something I have considered doing on other platforms is a group about preparing for, finding, and maintaining a good, long-lasting, and healthy relationship. Any interest?

VoicesCarry 6 May 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If LGBT couples are allowed, I would interested. I am a very manly lesbian that have been together with her extremely femenine partner for 12 years. We have a very traditional marriage. We don't frequent gay clubs or the pride parades. Just two regular people sharing a life.

All are welcome. 🤗

@VoicesCarry Ironically a statement rarely, if ever, heard from the left.

Count me interested ✋✋✋

Interesting idea for a group! I would be interested in joining, especially if it's open to people already in relationships who are looking to maintain the health and overall well being of that relationship. 🙂

Absolutely. I would hope to include those at every stage of their relationships.

Take a viewing of the groups, there are lots to choose from. Or as Spike says, Start a new group. Startup can be slow or never depending on your subject.

Go for it on here, you're level 4 now so you could create groups. At present time, you can do a group post and share it to the public feeds, in order to promote your group.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:98784
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.