slug.com slug.com
1 1

Proud Papa moment -
My daughter and her wife have worked in a Bob Evans meatpacking plant for years. During the initial Fauxvid Lockdowns in the Evil Empire, they were deemed "Essential" and were called on to work massive overtime for most of last year. They were required to be tested regularly with the worthless PCR, that can't tell the difference between Fauxvid, the Flu, a papaya or a goat, but never missed day.

This week one of them tested positive, which means there's a 90%+ chance it was a False Positive, and were forced to take ten days off without pay.

So, with a bit of time on their hands, they lined up new jobs at $22/hour with a $5000 sign on bonus. While Bob Evans has lost two skilled workers with years of experience that will be difficult to replace, and production will suffer for weeks while replacements are being trained. On the other hand, my daughter and daughter-in-law will be flush with full-time gigs and an extra ten grand to bank.

With deer season upon them, they could also do side hustles dressing deer carcasses.

Being an Anarchist and Agorist, I taught my daughter how to print her own insurance certificates years ago, so Fauxvax docs are not a concern.

Heresiarch 8 Sep 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's awesome! I would be proud to. Anti-state families are the best families

DeJake Level 6 Oct 8, 2021

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 16 More

Posted by HeresiarchProud Papa moment - My daughter and her wife have worked in a Bob Evans meatpacking plant for years.

Posted by HeresiarchProud Papa moment - My daughter and her wife have worked in a Bob Evans meatpacking plant for years.

Posted by SpikeTalonI think most members in this group would agree with this. State and local police forces these days have morphed into a business.

Posted by DeJakeAgorism = peacefully boycotting the government, refusing to pay tax wherever possible

Posted by DeJakeBut who would protect us?

Posted by DeJakeWhen everyone thinks they're 'free'

Posted by DeJakeIs counter economics the solution? Or is it more important to focus on increasing awareness and encouraging others to find moral principles?

Posted by DeJakePolice wish you a happy holiday by showing off their robbing of street beggars [reason.com]

Posted by DeJakeA majority voting doesn't justify forced values on an entire population

Posted by DeJakeMy poor family has graciously put up with me all holidays... So far. Happy New Year to all liberty lovers!

Posted by DeJakeThe most dangerous man is the man who can think things out for himself

Posted by DeJakeTax vs Anarchy. And people like to think anarchy is the violent one while living under state that only exists by violence.

Posted by DeJakeFunny how that works out...

Posted by Rick_Giles[anarkiwi.co.nz]

Posted by DeJakeMost moral and most prosperous

Posted by DeJakeHave a free and Merry Christmas all!

• Top tags#government #society #world #Police #freedom #Trudeau #money #Canada #nation #taxes #truth #climate #video #community #religious #BernieSanders #conservative #moral #USA #capitalism #economic #violence #evil #hope #hell #books #Libertarian #reason #liberty #population #liberals #crime #liberal #rights #death #earth #wife #China #consent #wealth #racist #created #democrats #hello #heaven #laws #principles #TheTruth #corrupt #animals ...

Members 55Top

Related Groups