slug.com slug.com
27 9

What could go wrong with Trump declaring ANTIFA a terrorist organization?

ACLU says "A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act “dangerous to human life” that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to: 💡 intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping."

Thoughts on declaring ANTIFA a terrorist organization?

• 42 votes
  • 20 votes
  • 17 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 7 votes
Admin 8 May 31
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

27 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Finally, a good move on his part. ANTIFA is an aggressive organization that should not be overlooked.

Declaring or not, the group has been committing terrorist activities around the world. Repeatedly causing property and bodily damage is considered terrorism. Those financing and/or physically supporting groups committing terrorist activities are braking many state and federal laws. Many laws were legislated and enforced in the '60s and '70s to control gang and drug related crimes.

It's an unfortunately necessary step. It's necessary because, if you carefully watch videos of riots you'll see people circulating through the crowd--instigating and raising tension levels.

Their history of targeted violence is making this a necessary step.

It's unfortunate because this option can now be applied to any group the government does not like.

“What could go Wrong”?
Nothing.
It walks like a Duck, it quacks like a Duck.

I think a lot of people who somehow have “joined” AntiFa because ... well, its “Cool” are likely to find that there are consequences to being naively stupid.
I think they’re about to find their funding disappearing.

@dd54
Yes well ... if that can be proven and traced to him then FINALLY we might see the guy in prison.

I don't normally do polls because I don't like canned answers. Just so happens that one of the answers fit my sentiments word for f***king word.

God Damn Fucking Right!!!!!!!!!

Their senseless violence and mayhem should never be tolerated.

Facci Level 7 June 1, 2020

Agreed. The question that follows is why have they been tolerated?

Look at Portland over the last few years. The Ferguson riots where Police stood by (on orders from the mayor’s office). Other cities where there were no consequences.

I see where Nashville is making arrests from video footage. Buffalo NY mayor has vowed to catch the arsonist there. What about all the others who had businesses vandalized or destroyed? Those stories need to be told - if you act like a criminal, you’ll be treated like a criminal.

I imagine that a terrorist designation opens a whole new toolbox of charge and investigation potential. I anticipate an effort to establish evidence of a financial path to Soros and efforts to freeze/seize assets. Also exposes them to federal charges.

This is good—IF Trump actually does something about it.

sqeptiq Level 10 June 1, 2020

He is normally all talk isnt he.

Sometimes he does. The wheels at the federal level turn very slowly, and I realize we're all losing our patience with this crap.

It seems obvious all that could go wrong and might go wrong: accelerated violence and unrest and if worse come to worst, civil war, as some are already predicting. But I think we also need to consider what could and might go right: the rest of the world seeing the commander-in-chief of the greatest military on the planet being strong and decisive in the face of insurrection.

I suppose we can always hope.

I think people need to understand that the President isn’t being weak if he has to go to a bunker. The secret service are no joke. If you don’t go quietly they will take him kicking and screaming. It is their job to keep him safe. I’ve seen this guy , he doesn’t sit down easily so he is probably chomping at the buy wanting to go out and speak but there’s protocol. He rarely makes statement in the Oval Office which is probably why we aren’t seeing him. There’s an Oval Office like room in the bunker. He uses that room for special reasons. I just know that if they even try to break the fortress, they won’t see daylight. Secret service are not police officers. They do not have the same rules. They are there to take anyone down that even tries to get through. They don’t have rifles. These are armed people that have automatic rifles and great range. Snipers all over the grounds. I hope for their sake they stop the madness before it becomes a fireworks show.

If President Obama had been taken down to a bunker for any reason he would have been ridiculed as a coward. We used to have principles.

they are so violent they made him turn the white house lights off and he's fled to a bunker.

bastion Level 7 June 1, 2020

I wonder why they this long to do it.

If they can make being a leftist illegal this would be the best for the country!

In the UK we have extreme leftwing too, Kier Starmers vile Labour party for examplpe and Owen Jones.

Marxists ruin societyies

bastion Level 7 June 1, 2020

it seems counter intuitive, but it does feel right in a wish-fulfillment sense.

perhaps they can be prosecuted for what they do, not what they say. that would be a good start.

@curvycom they ruin nations

I have a lot to say about this.

The rise in leftwing extremism from censorship to violence has been due to to main causes. 1 The lack of consequences and 2, the failure of those on the right to get to grips with it. Even terms like homophobia should not be tolerated in civil debate.

Antifa was shut down real fast in the UK by the police who had over 40 years of dealing with violent quasi-organisations, ie football hooligan gangs, this is before you get to the Ulster/Irish paramilitaries.

The USA seems slow out f the traps when it comes to these groups and tactics, The first amendment for all its good does not or should not cover insighting violence racial or otherwise by the media and others. If laws about race baiting exist they to should be used.

If this is used to lift the lid on the authoritarian left then they need to follow all the trails, to the media and academia and not be shy in arresting and charging people involved, again consequences.

we must clamp down on the authoritarian left with swiftness!

Should community organized militias be considered terrorist organizations?

@Pand0ro

Theres a degree of naunce involved. Unions have employed thug tactics at time but going to a union meeting it is reasonable to not expect a fight neither is their mission statement to fuck with other people, only the employer under specific circumstances.

Antifa and other quasi organisations are differen, their mission statement is violence orientated, there definition of the enemy is so broad it includes anyone who disagrees with them. They are not honest agents.

@bastion

No, nothing is authoritarian without power. Its about those promoting violence and censorship. There is the question though which you may elude to how far do you tolerate the intolerent? I think the question answers itself in this stage of civilisation decline, when they start fucking with people

@CookieMonster great point these soy boys are so authoritiarian!

@bastion

Isee you like losing arguments and humiliating yourself. Yes those soy boys are violent in big mobs, violent, thats the word you seem to be missing here. Its why your whole argument colapses.

@CookieMonster I don't understand what you mean i think antifa are terrorists and should be arrested ASAP to stop their radical agenda - all sensible people know they are the armed wing of Soros communism.

@bastion

violent left.

@admin
This troll has started spamming my reply, could you take action if he doesn't cease and desist?

@CookieMonster i'm just replying and agreeing with you, no need to have me censored.

@CookieMonster I certainly did not imply that Antifa was not criminal. What I asked is if you consider community militia groups such as Oath Keepers, 3 percenters, posse comitatis as terrorist.

@Pand0ro

i don't know who posse comiatis is but I would say no, how many times have they broken the law?

@CookieMonster @bastion seems like you two agree on some parts 🙂

@PandOro No they shouldn't. They seldom if ever do anything unlawful. They don't smash up business or beat up little old ladies like Antifa does.

Whatever "could", "might" or "possibly" go wrong.....I'm ready for it.

Genisis Level 4 May 31, 2020

I'm willing to roll the dice. Hopefully the University Professors who used their constitutionally guaranteed freedoms to write their sedition will also be rounded up and tried as traitors. I have had e-fucking-nough of Marxist traitors hiding behind the constitution all the while trying to trash it.

Now, I gotta say.... THIS feels like free speech. I'd have been banned on twitter long ago if I spoke my mind like this.

So... we're just moments away from the KKK, Proud Boys, Incels, Richard Spencer's Alt-Right, and other far-right groups being labeled terrorists too... right?

@dd54 hate groups, but not terrorists. There's a distinction.

@dd54 [newsweek.com]

@MaskedRiderChris in defense of @JacksonNought:
I've had a couple exchanges, he seems very bright and engaged, the only fault I see is that he seems to believe that because you can't prove that God exists, it's up to humans to determine what is true (correct me if I'm wrong).

I've noticed that people with that mindset have a tendency to see law and order in a way that's incompatible with those who believe a moral compass has a specific orientation.

@dd54 TDS is a symptom of belief that government is a greater authority than the individual.

If they were numerous and active in disrupting society, sure. At present they are just fringe nutters. But yeah they are spiritual kin to Antifa.

The KKK has been a terrorist organization in the past. If they threaten physical harm them put them on the list. Don't know anything about Incels and Dick Spencer seems to be just a voice for racism. I've taken an interest in the Proud Boys. To my knowlege, their violence has been entirely reactionary to Antifa. Tweets from Antifa organizations followed by their actions indicate that physical harm and coersion is their intention.

@MaskedRiderChris,

No, I am not a troll. You can't just label people trolls because they don't support your narrative. Can you explain what posts I have made in the past that make me seem even remotely similar to a troll?

And as for what @SupraLibrix says - I do not have the made up "TDS" nor do I believe that the government is a greater authority than the individual. This is typical of attempts to discredit or dismiss Atheists, assuming they have no morality because they don't subscribe to the Bible's twisted view of it.

@dd54 did you even read the article, or did you just see Newsweek and dismiss it because it is "too liberal" for you?

How about the fact that between 2009 and 2018, of the 425 deaths related to violent extremism, right-wing extremists were responsible for 73.3 while left-wing extremists were to blame for only 3.2 percent?

How about the fact that ANTIFA is amorphous and doesn't have central leadership or organization like other groups. And no, don't even try to BS with your conspiracies about Soros.

How about the fact that the US government doesn't have legal authority to label a domestic group terroristic in the same way it designates foreign groups, because domestic groups have First Amendment rights that protect their activities. From the ACLU National Security Project Director, "...terrorism is an inherently political label, easily abused and misused. There is no legal authority for designating a domestic group. Any such designation would raise significant due process and First Amendment concerns."

How about the fact that you can be labeled a "hate group" like the KKK or Proud Boys and still have all of your First Amendment rights to speak and assemble and march through the streets with torches and the President will call you "very fine people"? If you are labeled a "terrorist" group, guess what, police power just got a lot more authoritarian. Any protest that can be seen as left-leaning will then be suspected as "ANTIFA" and people can be detained and arrested and charged with terrorism just for peacefully holding up a sign.

You have to love the irony of people (especially people like Trump) who will say things like "LIBERATE MINNESOTA" and encourage armed protests over the lockdown claiming the people fed up and using their Constitutional rights to rise up to dangerous authority; but when the people protesting the unjust violence of authority on its citizens are left left-leaning, they are nothing but "thugs" and "terrorists" and can't have any rights and the reporters will be silence and locked up for reporting on the events.

@MaskedRiderChris ok, so you "suspect" I am a troll. Which is just a nice way to dismiss any position I take as false and intended just to annoy people, so why even consider it as valid. Rather than even give my argument any consideration, you can just question if I am a troll and move on. I try not to be snide or combative, but I am certainly passionate. I wonder if you would consider yourself, or dd54, as combative in your posts as well?

I will post on topics I see as misleading, or ones that like to throw a wide net on groups, or ones that peddle conspiracy theories. I get combative when people don't believe that others are deserving of basic human rights; when they just repeat right-wing talking points that all left-wing people are violent and brainwashed and moochers; when people throw out baseless accusations like all protests are funded by Soros, or Gates is a secret Satanist trying to inject baby parts into people, or Michelle Obama is a man, or things of that ilk. To be clear, I am not accusing you of doing this.

We can never "dust off" the "very fine people" argument. We have a President who, after seeing a group of people marching with torches and chanting "Jews will not replace us" (and resulting in the death of a counter-protester), said that there were "very fine people" on both sides. I'm sorry, but neo-Nazis are not very fine people, no matter how you spin it. TDS isn't real, it's an easy label to throw on anyone who isn't a Trump loyalist so that you can excuse any of the questionable things he has done. Why bother trying to defend something he said or did, something which would have you foaming at the mouth if Obama did it, when you can just cry TDS and move on as if nothing matters?

I'd carefully consider using anything SupraLibrix says. Have you looked at their posts? While I appreciate their defense that I am "bright and engaged", you can see they have a strong bias towards people who are Atheists. They believe they are an AI, they have an error-proof mathematical equation for morality and the meaning of life, and they post on random groups trying to promote their "Physix" platform. And again, I reject the notion that government is a greater authority than the individual, so by their logic, I do not have TDS then. It's also weird to be accused of both supporting ANTIFA (pro-individual, anti authoritarian government) and supporting authoritarian government over individuals.

As for my data, if you bothered to look at the article I posted, it is cited in there. This is from the ADL's annual Murder and Extremism report, which is easily accessible from their website. From their 2019 report: "In 2019, domestic extremists killed at least 42 people in the United States in 17 separate incidents. This number makes 2019 the sixth deadliest year on record for domestic extremist-related killings since 1970. The 42 total deaths in 2019 is less than 2018's total(53) but higher than 2017’s (41). As is typically the case, the extremist-related murders of 2019 were overwhelmingly (90%) linked to right-wing extremists. All but one of the incidents had ties to right-wing extremism. While 2019 was the first year since 2012 that ADL tracked no killings linked to domestic Islamist extremism, a deadly shooting incident at Naval Air Station Pensacola in December appears to be a foreign terrorist incident. Extremist-related killings in 2019 were dominated by the white supremacist shooting spree at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas, in August, which left 22 people dead and 24 more wounded. This attack, intended to target Hispanic people, was the deadliest attack in modern times against the Hispanic community in the United States. For the eighth year in a row, domestic extremists overwhelmingly used firearms to commit mass killings. Almost half of the people killed by extremists in the past 10 years were killed in mass murders, all but one of which involved the use of firearms."

The fact that you seem to defend the Proud Boys is pretty telling. They are known for being violent. Their founder proudly says "We will kill you. That's the Proud Boys in a nutshell. We will kill you." Their common tactic is to go around looking for trouble, and they have been documented starting physical violence with counter-protesters. Members have come out saying "If you can't talk sense into them, smack some sense into them". They rallied around a member who struck a counter-protester in the face so hard he knocked the person unconscious, creating a commemorative coin of the incident - the founder said of the punch it was "the turning point in our war against antifa... ...I honestly think that that knockout is a pivot in the movement, it marks the beginning of the end of antifa, and the beginning of being safe and proud to be Trump." They proudly wear "Pinochet did nothing wrong" t-shirts, depicting the violence of their opponents being dropped from helicopters, and deifying a dictator who tortured and murdered his political foes. I live in Philadelphia, and have seen cases where the Proud Boys have waited outside people's homes, left stickers on their door, and threatened them for speaking out against the group. Have you ever watched South Park? Where the hunter Jimbo will shoot animals while shouting "it's headed right for us" to make it seem like it was self defense? That is what the Proud Boys do - they love to intimidate and antagonize and are just itching to commit violence while trying to shout that it is all self defense.

While you are correct, the lockdown protesters aren't destroying property or looting, they are fully armed and shouting in police faces and trying to storm the State Capitol building. Seems pretty threatening to me, especially when they are not practicing safe distancing guidelines and potentially spreading the virus to unwilling participants. Now, I am pretty consistent on this - I also take issue with the lack of distancing and safety guidelines of the police brutality protesters.

And here is where you might be surprised - I also fully condemn any violence or destruction the protesters are committing. While I am fully behind the on-paper purpose of ANTIFA - literally against fascism and authoritarian government - I fully condemn the violent and extremist actions that many of them use. I do not fully support labeling them as terrorist, partly because of the legal authority I mentioned previously, and yes I do think it is a slippery slope - one that Trump and his loyalists will happily use to try and label anyone who speaks out against their actions as terrorists. As to your assessment of the "left" being behind virtually all the violence, I will point you once again at the data from the ADL. If you think it is perfectly fine classifying ANTIFA as a terrorist group, with no unforeseen consequences towards the right to protest and individual liberty, then great - I will fully support it, but only as long as we also classify right-wing violent groups as terrorists as well.

@MaskedRiderChris A troll is a person who expresses viewpoints you do not agree with.

@JacksonNought Citing a Far left Hate group like the ADL which applauds genocide of Palestinians in Israel but then stifles free speech of anyone White in western countries who wish to preserve their majorities is a joke dude. You definitely seem like an Israeli operative trolled in here to defend Jewish people as a group from all criticism. The ADL was founded after Leo Frank raped and killed a 14 year old girl and tried to blame it on Black people. They also cite far right violence as Elliot Rodgers a half asian guy who could not get laid and then shot up a school. The Alt right would not even be a term he is aware of. They count an Indian Van attack in Canada as a far right attack. Also for your small brain lone wolf attacks are different than organized Mayhem. Antifa has a group called Its Going Down. Their is also a BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY GROUP. Dylan Roof, Brenton Tarrant, and El Paso Shooter are lone wolves with no connection to any group, no plans no group links. If they did those in connection would be arrested immediately as Right wing anything is shut down by Big Tech, FBI, Deep State because they have the Billionaire Globalist money behind them. Antifa says we commit violence, brags about it and breaks numerous laws with doxxing and posting home addresses of people. Of course they want violence and harassment,

@jacksonnought adl and splc citing their data they are far, far, far, far, left dude. You might as well cite communist statistics from soviet russia.

@dd54 oh I'm sorry. Was this not a Slug-created thread asking specifically for opinions? I wasn't aware that only certain opinions were allowed here. Freedom of speech only for thee, hm? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to encroach upon your safe space.

@Robert100 wow, I don't even know where to begin.

If anyone else is curious, Robert here has a grudge against me because I dared to say anti-Semitism was bad in a previous thread, and that you shouldn't criticize or make baseless accusations against people just because they happen to be Jewish. Never did I say you can't criticize Jewish people for specific things an individual does, nor did I ever say you can't criticize Israel - in fact I criticize Israel plenty myself. Again, accusing me of being troll - I see you're going a step further calling me an "Israeli operative" - is nothing more than a tactic to try and discredit me without actually refuting any of my arguments or providing anything of substance. By the way, Robert, I notice you abandoned our previous conversation after I provided you with specific examples.

So you completely dismiss any data because the ADL and SPLC are "far, far, far, far, left" groups, and are no different than Soviet Russia? Well then, I guess there's no point in ever having discussions or trying to provide examples or citations, as you will just dismiss any of my data as being biased from a far-left source - and I suppose I will have to assume all of your data is biased from a far-right source, no different than current-day borderline Christian theocratic Russia.

Gotta love your cliche talking point about "lone wolves". Of course when Congressman Scalise was shot by a Bernie supporter at a baseball game, all Bernie supporters and all Democrats were violent thugs who needed to be arrested for treason; but when Cesar Sayoc sent pipe bombs to a number of people critical of Trump, he was just a lone wolf. Of course when an Atheist commits murder, all Atheists are immoral degenerates; but when a Christian commits murder, they are not a "true" Christian and again just a lone wolf. It's always indicative of a larger problem when you disagree with them - it's just a sad individual acting alone with no implications towards anything larger when you do agree with them. It'd be funny if it wasn't so predictable and sad.

Oddly I still agree with you on some points. Again, I'm no fan of the methods used by people associated with ANTIFA. I think doxxing, harassing, and bragging about violence is wrong, and I do not deny that people associated are guilty of those actions. Are you trying to say that far-right groups are no guilty of the same? In my post to @MaskedRiderChris (which, let's have a moment to find some common ground, I like your username and was a fan of the Masked Rider show when I was a kid - Ferbus was my favorite) I quoted several examples of the Proud Boys bragging about and encouraging violence and harrasing people. As I have said in many many posts on here: if you blame only one side of a political spectrum for all the wrongdoing in the world, and only accuse one side of violence and bigotry and censorship, the other side gets away with murder. How about we find common ground and agree that they are all terrible people, and should all be considered hate groups and accused of domestic terrorism?

In my final point, I don't want to just pass over and allow you to assume you are correct about Leo Frank. The case against Frank was all based on circumstantial evidence. At the time, several "sensationalist" stories about the murder had to be officially retracted because of false narratives. Again, all evidence was circumstantial, and dubious at best, yet mob justice was brewing with crowds chanting "hang the Jew" outside of the courtroom. When Frank's sentence was eventually set to life in prison, a group of 20-some men stormed the prison and kidnapped Frank, eventually lynching him. Whether Frank was truly guilty is up for debate, and I don't have the facts to say one way or another. But the point was that his being Jewish led to baseless narratives (so-called "fake news" ) and harsher actions than if he had not been. I wonder if he would have been found guilty with the same evidence, or executed by mob justice, if he was a Christian man? The ADL was founded to try and fight against unjust discrimination - it may have an agenda to lean more towards fighting against Jewish discrimination, but does that invalidate them? Can you provide me with some good right-leaning anti-discrimination groups to follow? And no, Christian organizations claiming persecution because gay people can marry and not everyone celebrates Christmas do not count.

@JacksonNought I abandoned the last conversation because I have a life and cannot argue with you 2000 times back and forth when you say a President attending a Christian breakfast means Christians have more power than Jews in America. Go on CNN FOX, MSNBC THE VIEW WITH JOY BEHAR AND CRITIQUE CHRISTIANS SEE YOUR CAREER BE FINE WITH NO KICKBACK. Make the same critique of Jews as a group and look at Rick Sanchez, Marc Lamont Hill, and Helen Thomas. Again you never refute that fact or even address it. Neither do you address how many people the ADL has gotten fired or kicked off big tech platforms for telling true facts about Jewish power and elitism and double standards. You also lie when you say just for being Jewish as I have always complimented Jews like Laura Loomer, Ashley Goldberg, and Paul Gottfried. When I criticize Jews it is always their behavior and never because they pray to a different God or something.

@JacksonNought
If anyone else is curious, Robert here has a grudge against me because I dared to say anti-Semitism was bad in a previous thread, and that you shouldn't criticize or make baseless accusations against people just because they happen to be Jewish. Never did I say you can't criticize Jewish people for specific things an individual does, nor did I ever say you can't criticize Israel - in fact I criticize Israel plenty myself. Again, accusing me of being troll - I see you're going a step further calling me an "Israeli operative" - is nothing more than a tactic to try and discredit me without actually refuting any of my arguments or providing anything of substance. By the way, Robert, I notice you abandoned our previous conversation after I provided you with specific examples

Point 1- Baseless accusations against Jews? Name 1 that I made and literally copy paste what was baseless from the last thread? You notice everyone else is against you here too so interesting how you as Jew will whine anti semitism if 109 different people dislike you but it is always there problem and none on you. Why do so many different people see you this way??? Only you are Gods chosen people to always wear the White Hat or victim Hate because you are so so vulnerable. I have never ever seen you criticize Israel and would like you to make 5 points here to try so instead of always saying you do prove it. Write it down in a post for once.

So you completely dismiss any data because the ADL and SPLC are "far, far, far, far, left" groups, and are no different than Soviet Russia? Well then, I guess there's no point in ever having discussions or trying to provide examples or citations, as you will just dismiss any of my data as being biased from a far-left source - and I suppose I will have to assume all of your data is biased from a far-right source, no different than current-day borderline Christian theocratic Russia.

Point 2- Name 1 time SPLC or ADL has ever labelled a Leftis group a hate group? From the Black Lives Matter killing 6 cops in Dallas to the Floyd Corkin case shooting up a Christian Center based on the SPLCs hate map? How about the burning and looting and destruction of property ANTIFA does all over the country?? How about shutting down right wing speakers with violence such as Ann Coulter, Heather Macdonald, Ben Shapiro (a jew himself, and Milo Yiannopolis (also a Jew). Name me this Jackson?? You cite a group that literally said this Richard Cohen " We generally do not see left wing groups as hateful or include them in our lists."

Gotta love your cliche talking point about "lone wolves". Of course when Congressman Scalise was shot by a Bernie supporter at a baseball game, all Bernie supporters and all Democrats were violent thugs who needed to be arrested for treason; but when Cesar Sayoc sent pipe bombs to a number of people critical of Trump, he was just a lone wolf. Of course when an Atheist commits murder, all Atheists are immoral degenerates; but when a Christian commits murder, they are not a "true" Christian and again just a lone wolf. It's always indicative of a larger problem when you disagree with them - it's just a sad individual acting alone with no implications towards anything larger when you do agree with them. It'd be funny if it wasn't so predictable and sad

Point 3- We are talking about Antifa here when did I mention the shooter of Scalise?? I am talking about organizations like By All means Necessary and Its going Down, and DC smash racism, or Rose City Antifa. You refuse to talk about their websites announcing violence as soon as a rally is planned. As we saw in 2018 Unite the Right they attacked journalists and innocent people. They attack anything that moves once they go to a rally. I am not even a religious Christian as I am an atheist too, but I am culturally Christian. I identify as a White person first and you keep obsessing about Christianity. Jews would be considered White by all outside groups but only in their bubble they attack Whites and only Whites and never other groups. I show them this over and over again over at the SPLC or ADL on twitter but nothing changes. "The 2005 survey found "35 percent of foreign-born Hispanics (down from 44% [in 2002])" and 36 percent of African-Americans hold strong antisemitic beliefs, four times more than the 9 percent for whites."[15] The 2005 Anti-Defamation League survey includes data on Hispanic attitudes, with 29% being most antisemitic (as opposed as 9% for whites and 36% for blacks), being born in the United States helped alleviate that attitude: 35% of foreign-born Hispanics and only 19% of those born in the US."

Oddly I still agree with you on some points. Again, I'm no fan of the methods used by people associated with ANTIFA. I think doxxing, harassing, and bragging about violence is wrong, and I do not deny that people associated are guilty of those actions. Are you trying to say that far-right groups are no guilty of the same? In my post to @MaskedRiderChris (which, let's have a moment to find some common ground, I like your username and was a fan of the Masked Rider show when I was a kid - Ferbus was my favorite) I quoted several examples of the Proud Boys bragging about and encouraging violence and harrasing people. As I have said in many many posts on here: if you blame only one side of a political spectrum for all the wrongdoing in the world, and only accuse one side of violence and bigotry and censorship, the other side gets away with murder. How about we find common ground and agree that they are all terrible people, and should all be considered hate groups and accused of domestic terrorism?

Final Point- I am glad we do agree on some things. The doxxing is bad on both sides but here is where the law comes in. If a right wing group doxxed the home address of Jon Greenblatt hed be arrested for 25 years or more and never heard or seen from again. Regularly people like Patrick Casey, Cassandra Fairbanks, Tucker Carlson, Faith Goldy, and Richard Spencer ( whom I am not a fan of but still principles here) have had their home addresses published. I know of no antifa doxxer who faces legal issues for this. Heck a guy named AntuFash Gordon brags on his twitter page how he doxxes people and he still gets a blue check mark. The double standard here is what I address. Your final point I would be fine if no terrorism label if RICO found Antifa Leaders who organize violence and looting and threaten them with 20 year prison sentences. You know if a White Lives Matter group had 1 guy kill 6 cops anywhere the leaders would be held on RICO charges and serve 20 or 30 years if you tried that.

@JacksonNought There's nothing wrong with being Atheist per se. But if you DON'T believe in God, you have no cultural polarity. That leaves any atheistic culture open to any kind of populism. The most charismatic wins every time regardless of morals.

Don't you see the danger in that?

@Robert100 hmmm, should I respond to your post, even after you left our previous one after I gave you the examples you wanted? I mean I have a life as well, and can't keep arguing with you over and over.

You like to mislead and deliberately distort things I have said. My comments are public, I have nothing to hide. Anyone can go see what I have said and see the truth, not your libelous attacks.

I didn't bring up Jews here before you came in. I simply cited an ADL study. You were the first to interject and try to discredit the ADL. Can you even refute their points, or cite a study that presents different facts, or do you just dismiss them outright because you don't like them? Here they criticize ANTIFA - I wonder what you think of that? [adl.org]

I don't see everyone against me. Where are these "109" people? I only see three people including you. One of them even blocked me, because they can't stand people who disagree with them. There seem to be enough people on this site that may disagree with you, as you had people report your last thread for anti-Semitism, leading to the Admin poll - I never gave it a second thought.

Like I said, my posts are all public and accessible, you can easily see where I criticize Israel. And let me state it again, I am no fan of Israel, and find it perfectly okay to criticize them for any reason whatsoever - even being an ethno-state - as long as the reason isn't just because they are Jewish. I don't care if you want me to "make 5 points" - I have nothing to prove to you, and do not need to meet your arbitrary standards or do your work for you.

Once again, you mislead. No, you never mentioned Scalise. But you did call a list of right-wing extremists "lone wolves" and dismiss any data that there was correlation with right-wing ideas. I will concede, I haven't seen you say it specifically, but many people on the right will use this excuse while at the same time saying any violence from the left is all connected and symptomatic of the left.

Just because I don't bring something up doesn't mean I am intentionally ignoring it or dismissing it. I already condemned violence on behalf of ANTIFA. I don't see you addressing or condemning call to violence I quoted from the Proud Boys?

I don't see what the "Blue Check Mark" has to do with anything? It is literally Twitter saying your account is verified and they know you are who you say you are. It has nothing to do with endorsement. Trump and his family say awful things - they have the check mark. Kellyanne Conway literally lies on the news - she has a check mark. Ben Shaprio says awful things - check mark. Dennis Prager, Steven Crowder, Charlie Kirk, Sean Hannity, Rudy Giuliani, Carmine Sabia, Stefan Molyneux, Mike Cernovich, Faith Goldy, etc - all have the check mark. Now, they have started revoking it from people - like Richard Spencer - for "promoting hate and/or violence" or "inciting or engaging in harassment of others". And yeah, if people are doxxing on Twitter and bragging about it, then sure, they should have the rules applied to them as well and have their check mark removed. It isn't always applied equally. Corey Feldman has the check mark, and he made several Twitter posts asking for people to go burn down the Satanic Temple HQ in Salem - when the spokesperson reported the tweet, he was actually banned for a time, nothing was done to Feldman. But that is besides the point - it is Twitter, who cares? They are a company that can do whatever they want with their platform, and if they have a liberal bias then that is their right as a company. That doesn't automatically excuse the actions of right-wing people.

Good luck trying to find the ANTIFA "leaders" for charges. I know there may be some people who organize local events, but it is a movement with no central leadership or founder, so I am not sure who you can blame.

@MaskedRiderChris, I guess we can't find common ground. You will just assume what you assume and I guess nothing can change your mind. Feel free to just ignore my posts from here on out then. I don't plan to be silent.

@JacksonNought

You like to mislead and deliberately distort things I have said. My comments are public, I have nothing to hide. Anyone can go see what I have said and see the truth, not your libelous attacks.

Point 1 - Show me where I did this??

I didn't bring up Jews here before you came in. I simply cited an ADL study. You were the first to interject and try to discredit the ADL. Can you even refute their points, or cite a study that presents different facts, or do you just dismiss them outright because you don't like them? Here they criticize ANTIFA - I wonder what you think of that? [adl.org]

Point 2- The ADL is a Jewish organization with a particular animus towards All White People angry at their own displacement and replacement set in motion by the 1965 Cell Hart we won't replace White people Act but oops we lied and now we are happy to see your minority status coming in 2041. ADL was paramount in John F Kennedy writing that Nation of Immigrants book forgetting they were basically from Europe and there were pauses like in 1924 when Coolidge signed an immigration restriction bill and an ehtnic status quo. I show over and over to Jewish people "The 2005 survey found "35 percent of foreign-born Hispanics (down from 44% [in 2002])" and 36 percent of African-Americans hold strong antisemitic beliefs, four times more than the 9 percent for whites."[15] The 2005 Anti-Defamation League survey includes data on Hispanic attitudes, with 29% being most antisemitic (as opposed as 9% for whites and 36% for blacks),". What I never hear is why the ADL says White supremacy this, hate speech from white mouths only. Saying kill all White people is not hate speech. Also you say " Here they criticize ANTIFA - I wonder what you think of that? [adl.org]" Criticize them? Have the worked to deplatform them? Kick them off paypal and patreon? Off Twitter?? Youtube?? Banking? Have they tried to doxx them and get them fired over their jobs?? TALK IS TALK I WANT ADL ACTION ON ANTIFA NOT TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see everyone against me. Where are these "109" people? I only see three people including you. One of them even blocked me, because they can't stand people who disagree with them. There seem to be enough people on this site that may disagree with you, as you had people report your last thread for anti-Semitism, leading to the Admin poll - I never gave it a second thought.

Point 3 Barely anyone participates on this site so 5 to 10 people total do but I have seen none in support of you. Again you call Anti semitism pointing out more Jewish Actors in Hollywood than their numbers would suggest pointing to Jewish prejudice in hiring Non Jews in Hollywood. I could easily say when the ADL says their are too many White head coaches in Football or CEO's that that is Anti Whitism and a Blood libel against our people anyone pushing for that should be fired, defamed and blacklisted from all industry.

Like I said, my posts are all public and accessible, you can easily see where I criticize Israel. And let me state it again, I am no fan of Israel, and find it perfectly okay to criticize them for any reason whatsoever - even being an ethno-state - as long as the reason isn't just because they are Jewish. I don't care if you want me to "make 5 points" - I have nothing to prove to you, and do not need to meet your arbitrary standards or do your work for you.

Point 4 I have not seen you make 1 post against Israel. I have seen you call the founders of this country Crazy White Christians. I also oppose Israeli defenders double standards that they can have an Ethno-state but it is Nazi or evil for us to do the same. I do not opposed their Ethno-state if we can do the same. They force us to suffer through mass immigration forced diversity they should suffer the same. They allow us to live as they do then I have no problem with it.

Just because I don't bring something up doesn't mean I am intentionally ignoring it or dismissing it. I already condemned violence on behalf of ANTIFA. I don't see you addressing or condemning call to violence I quoted from the Proud Boys?

Point 5 Proud Boys were defending themselves against Antifa violence and the Proud Boys were charged by the FBI as a hate group and many have been arrested. Gavin Mcinnes has been deplatformed by many big tech industry people. I see no such deplat-forming of ANTIFA arrest of ANTIFA leaders who say they are fine with violence and anarchy and rebellion against the state.

I am not sure what you are arguing some right wing people who do get charged, deplatformed, and smeared by the media mean Antifa is a group we should leave alone?? Antifa has been babied by the media and elites with money whereas right wing people find no help anywhere. No George Soros, no big tech support, no National Lawyers Guild defending them in court. No ADL or SPLC to cheat legal court cases. The right suffers for its sins. The left does not.

Antifa quelling the voices of all who disagree, with violence, vandalism, slander, and the richest tactic of them all FASCISM. Rules for ye but not for me.

Emriss Level 3 June 4, 2020

Ex UK Army,when attatched to UN in Cyprus it was the 20 year anniversary and we were on Riot control in the Buffer Zone.
The People didn't realise we were there to protect them and stop them from getting to close to the Turkish side where they would happily fire at them.
Kinda like the Police and Army around the White House.If those demonstraters get through, they will be fired upon.

Fleabag Level 7 June 1, 2020

George Soros (and other members of his family) is a terrorist. No different from Osama Bin Laden. He needs to be captured or, even better, killed in a military operation--just like Bin Laden was.

He has certainly done MORE damage to society than Bin Laden.

It's time for a joint military task force to put him, and his organization, IN THE GROUND.

I'm very surprised that it hasn't been done yet--or at least attempted.

I have reservations only because it will start a tit-for-tat between protest groups. Pretty soon, ALL protesters will be considered "terrorists", allowing for the outright ban of protests "due to their danger to human life".
Let's not go down that road of censorship, banning and outlawing, inevitably leading to authoritarianism

Opposing fascism is terrorism, being anti-racist is racist....welcome to Trumpland, Make America Great Again!

N0DD Level 7 June 4, 2020

Antifa = Fa

you cannot oppose fascism by acting like fascists. Beating up little old ladies and men (one who was a friend of mine who weighs less than 100lbs and who is not political at all) is not fighting fascism. But it is promoting Marxism through fear and intimidation.

How do we reply to someone on here? I can’t click on someone’s response to respond to.

So this means we'll arrest, charge, and prosecute anyone who commits violence against people or property? Including Antifa people? Isn't that the law already? Morons.

Declaring that a group is a terrorist organization allows the state to go after any of their activities, not just criminal activities.

@tigercake No, it allows assets to be seized that were not part of the crime(s) being prosecuted because of the group identities of the perpetrators. They take your rights away because of how you identify, not what you did. Sound familiar?

@dd54 Like stop and frisk. It may make law enforcement job easier at the expense of liberty but it's just as bad as censorship, gun bans, or forced closure of churches.

Are there any other groups like ANTIFA in America? If they match the definition of "domestic terrorist organisation" according to the USA PATRIOT Act, they should also be designated as domestic terrorist organisations.

Naomi Level 8 June 1, 2020

Peace

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 140

Photos 127 More

Posted by Admin Does teaching "white guilt" also cultivate a "white pride" backlash?

Posted by Admin Is it time to take a knee on the Superbowl?

Posted by Admin Why not equality right now?

Posted by Admin How's Biden doing?

Posted by Admin How many good friends do you have from other political tribes?

Posted by Admin What did Trump do, if anything, to incite violence?

Posted by Admin Is free speech dead?

Posted by Admin Under what time and circumstance is the use of violence warranted?

Posted by Admin Now what?

Posted by Admin What do you expect to be achieved by this week's pro-Trump DC rally?

Posted by Admin What did you learn in 2020?

Posted by Admin Should pedophiles be allowed to have "child" sex robots?

Posted by Admin Do you have a "line in the sand" regarding political or social change?

Posted by Admin Should big tech firms hire more Blacks and Hispanics?

• Top tags#video #media #racist #world #biden #truth #government #liberal #racism #democrats #conservatives #society #politics #community #youtube #justice #IDW #hope #friends #videos #Identity #FreeSpeech #Google #book #policy #vote #Police #conservative #evidence #culture #violence #reason #economic #USA #liberals #tech #Socialmedia #money #god #guns #gender #whites #campaign #population #laws #religion #TheTruth #equality #democrat #Christian ...

Members 9,848Top