slug.com slug.com
37 9

Is the Hunter Biden email dump believable? Damnable? Silence-able?

If you were the son of the Vice President and were doing questionable things like getting paid for influence with your father, would you drop your water-damaged laptop off at a shop and not pick it up? That's what is being reported by the NY Post in their latest post: [nypost.com] Social media companies are actively blocking any link to the NY Post article as they claim it's fake news. On the other side, it could be true. What say you?

The Hunter Biden emails are...

• 47 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 6 votes
Admin 8 Oct 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

37 comments (26 - 37)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There may be some weirdness surrounding it all, but come the fuck on, does it get weirder than the son of a guy who’s running for president doing some shit like this? Does that weirdness come with the type of information that this retard’s laptop contains? If the legacy media was full of honest actors, they would all be gagging to get their hands on this..but, nope. They’re doing the opposite, making up bullshit excuses to censor it. Not surprising, though, the Wikileaks from before the last election showed the depth of the collusion between the DNC and the MSM.

Re: the censorship, the Rs have known about it since then (before then, really) and they still did fuck all about it. So their subpoenas, strongly-worded letters, etc., this close to the election mean only two things: jack and shit.

I don't see why not. Rich people feel invincible, so it never crosses their mind something like this could happen. Plus, Hunter is probably tech-illiterate and may have thought broken laptop=info destroyed. I can easily buy it. He would let it rot in a repair shop. He bought three more by the time it got there.

A1fredo Level 8 Oct 15, 2020

I voted "Legit" because it probably is (or leaning more towards being legit at least!) Sure, the laptop story sounds silly and too convenient! But we might be thinking too highly here of Hunter's intelligence! And drugs, man! As other people pointed out, that kind of behavior, it could happen from a drug addict, or he could have forgotten about it, thought the laptop was hopelessly dead! What is worse, it the Social Media and the Fake News Media systemic cover-up and blocking this story and their hypocrisy. Why else are they panicking?! I heard they also blocked tweets with shortened URLs pointing to the story! I'm not sure if that was true and if so, I don't know if that resolution of URL Redirects was already in place or they only implemented it now!

Drop it off and 'forget to pick it up'. Sounds weird but hey, a crackhead you know

I'm leaning toward yes, they are legit. Yet, I'm skeptical because I'm extremely distrusting of news (any source) as of late. Gotta say though, if Twitter and Facebook hadn't made such a big deal about it (censoring etc) I wonder if it would still be as big of a thing right now. Due to this move, now the story trended and is a big deal. It also makes it look like they were trying to cover it up, which adds another layer of validity to it.

We have no way of knowing, until those with actual access to evidence testify under oath. Speculation is the problem that justifies claims of fake news.

When one learns of things like "I Can See Your Voice," one should wonder that society is being encouraged to use their imagination over fact, speculation over evidence, and mob rule over adjudication.

[qanon.pub]

Who knows? QAnon post like this one above makes you wonder. Why do the politicians want to silence free speech, expecially Q?

For starters, Hunter Biden is not exactly the brightest star in the sky. It is my opinion, only my opinion, that he believes himself to be above the law because of who his Daddy is. The really big question is where is law enforcement, the FBI and the US Attorney General, in all this? Why is this being slow-walked by the Justice Department? If it were you or I we would already be under the jail. With the information at hand, if verifiable, there is more than enough to prosecute not only Hunter but his father for a whole lot of crimes. Where is the justice?

Schweitzer has another email leak, from an associate of Hunter's.
[breitbart.com]

What would be a good name for the "privilege" the Obama/Biden administration enjoyed? Zero scandals? Really? Did he have a taste of the fruit of the tree of "white privilege"? And how could that have happened if he did? Is there systemic racism in America? How did Obama escape that?
When is Trump going to denounce white supremacy? Are the polls right?
Joe Biden for President?

Hello? America? Anyone home?

It's 100% legit.

Novus Level 4 Oct 16, 2020

The sourcing story definitely smells fishy, but I suspect those e-mails at least are legitimate. There's a lot of money to be made in Eastern Europe and Russia and you know the Bidens were happy to step up to the money tree and pick some.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 116

Photos 127 More

Posted by Admin Does teaching "white guilt" also cultivate a "white pride" backlash?

Posted by Admin Is it time to take a knee on the Superbowl?

Posted by Admin Why not equality right now?

Posted by Admin How's Biden doing?

Posted by Admin How many good friends do you have from other political tribes?

Posted by Admin What did Trump do, if anything, to incite violence?

Posted by Admin Is free speech dead?

Posted by Admin Under what time and circumstance is the use of violence warranted?

Posted by Admin Now what?

Posted by Admin What do you expect to be achieved by this week's pro-Trump DC rally?

Posted by Admin What did you learn in 2020?

Posted by Admin Should pedophiles be allowed to have "child" sex robots?

Posted by Admin Do you have a "line in the sand" regarding political or social change?

Posted by Admin Should big tech firms hire more Blacks and Hispanics?

• Top tags#video #media #racist #world #biden #truth #government #liberal #racism #democrats #conservatives #society #politics #community #youtube #justice #IDW #hope #friends #videos #Identity #FreeSpeech #Google #book #policy #vote #Police #conservative #evidence #culture #violence #reason #economic #USA #liberals #tech #Socialmedia #money #god #guns #gender #whites #campaign #population #laws #religion #TheTruth #equality #democrat #Christian ...

Members 9,848Top