slug.com slug.com
38 10

Is Biden (eventually) going to win?

As mail-in ballots are highly skewed towards Biden and the Democrats (estimates are as high as 3:1), Trump's lead in the swing states could be reversed as seen already in Michigan and Wisconsin. Similarly, it appears quite possible that the Senate will also change hands. Should we call it early here? Is either side going to "steal" the election?

What will be the final result?

• 4 votes
  • 12 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 21 votes
  • 8 votes
Admin 8 Nov 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

38 comments (26 - 38)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just watched a vid where the woman was explaining they were being handed a sharpie - not recognized by the scanner. Dems are being handed ballpoint pens which are recognized

@TheMiddleWay aren't voters registered as Dem or Rep?

@dd54 I understand that... that is not my point and middleman is avoiding it... as usual.

@TheMiddleWay for you to grow up... 🙂

"If You Are Not a Liberal When You Are Young, You Have No Heart, and If You Are Not a Conservative When Old, You Have No Brain"

@TheMiddleWay Our ballots were labelled R or D if were were registered as such and a large percentage are registered. I think you're dismissing out of hand.

@TheMiddleWay My poll worker knew I was a registered republican when I presented ID to vote. I specifically noted this because I was surprised to see the designation. It's not on the ballot. (We have to have a designated party to vote in the primaries.)

@TheMiddleWay individual states have their own way of doing things. Some good, others obviously not so much...

@TheMiddleWay "So we agree it's not on the general election ballot." You converse oddly. I'm sure we also agree on other points we have not discussed.

ID is verified with an electronic system, that SW that I signed indicated my party. Also people showing up on Nov 3rd were overwhelmingly republican.

@TheMiddleWay To clarify, party was never discussed it was only marked.

The sharpie thing is fake.

[6abc.com]

@JacksonNought y’know what’s I think is fake?

Google “did Sharpie pens ruin ballots?”

I got tired of scrolling page after page from so-called independent news sources carrying the same banner “Claim that Sharpie pens ruin ballots misses the mark”...that’s a pretty odd way of phrasing a headline, yet by my count there were 96 used exactly the same words from as far away as India! What a coincidence...

But going back to my original statement, I had watched a video of a woman complaining that her ballot was not recognized by the scanner. Take it up with her.

@parsifal the problem with a lot of Internet news is they piggy-back off of each other. One source says something, and then a couple of sites will report based on that original source. Then it grows exponentially as it becomes a daisy-chain of reporting that goes back to the one singular, potentially false source.

@JacksonNought oh, I understand that...numbers alone does not however, make the story true. If FB, Twitter, Messenger, et al were to have their way there would be NO conservative posts. Add that to the thirty five or so media personalities/outlets benefitting fro George Soros’ “donations” and you have a situation that’s accurately described as “fake news”

It looks like Kamala Harris and "The Squad" will be running the executive branch for the next four years.

God help America! But the midterms are just 24 months away.

@pbuck0145 >Kamala Harris and "The Squad" will be running the executive branch for the next four years

It's not a magic castle. If you don't like the edicts they push, push back. #RefuseCompliance #BecomeUngovernable

3:1 seems like it might be accurate. If they didn't go to his campaign rallies they probably didn't go out to vote either. It might wind up being wishful thinking but I still wholeheartedly believe that Trump will win and Republicans will keep the Senate. Even if Trump loses we will most likely keep the Senate. It would force Biden and McConnell to work together or nothing will get done. At the very least it would keep the hard left at bay a little longer.

Here's no frills food for thought: Trump won, and they're all conspiring to steal the election.

Could be... but hard to know without clear evidence. My guess is that "fill out a ballot" door to door campaigns targeted minority communities.

Have you ever heard of the legal term, "Preponderance of the Evidence"???
It is a term used in civil cases, like lawsuits about election outcomes!!!
"Preponderance of the Evidence" only requires that the judge believe that at least 51% of the winning sides evidence is correct!!!
Now, if YOU don't believe that TRUMP won this election, go back and review the videos of the different rallies put on by Biden and TRUMP!!!!
YOU BE THE JUDGE!!!!!! Need I say more???????

Serg97 Level 8 Nov 13, 2020

I see the future. The Dems start to rig the recounts.
They’re going to try to rig the rig.

Rick-A Level 8 Nov 10, 2020

If Joe won a fair and legit election, so be it the people have spoken. That said I do not know there was cheating, but I am suspect of some of the things going on.

Sdasdadfsd

The bible warned us about the #RedWave

Revelation 14:20, NIV: "They were trampled in the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed out of the press, rising as high as the horses' bridles for a distance of 1,600 stadia."

I’m hoping (and praying)that we can clear up what voter fraud has played out , where it’s so obviously has come up. And I agree with trump , this is very bad for our country , however,, I am optimistic that we will ultimately end up doing the right thing to be a better witness to the world.

The real fraud here is Trump, a con artist and reality TV character who never believed he would gain the presidency and was manifestly unsuitable and unhinged, its a bleesed relief tjat he is going....hopefully to jail.

@N0DD you’ve got no sauce just statements , back up what you say

@Callnote we've had long experience of Trump, his mother comes from Lewis and his cousins lobe there, Scottish people are pretty canny and know a bullshitting fraud and bully when they see one. Check out the independent movie "You've been Trumped".

@N0DD I hope you are okay with what does happen brother.

@Callnote of course if it can be fixed, don't worry, if it can't be fixed why worry!

Odds are that Biden will win but still too early to call... just.

Where do you get your information? I'm seeing conflicting info about everything across the board.

That's the purpose. Fox is owned by globalist Disney. OANN is pure independent.

I've just been looking at the counts on FoxNews and CNN... screenshot some numbers last night and compared with this morning. Already had a (little) fight with my girl friend!

@eschatologyguy I trust for the most part, Tucker Carlson, but not much else on Fox and everything on the other side the CNN's etc are full on propaganda. I follow lot of independent people on various platforms, but they could be wrong etc. So its hard to say, since almost everyone is either disagreeing with others, or directly calling others lairs. So I'm still trying to figure out what is going on.

@Admin Probably CNN and FOX are not the places to look for it. Look for various independent reporters and at least five or six or more to compare, because info is all over the place, its chaos. lol

@Krunoslav Most who have their own programs at Fox are fine. It's management that's suspect. Remember when they suspended Judge Janine? That's when I learned that Disney had bought into Fox. That's why they could not even speak of Soros' name.

@eschatologyguy Seems like it yes. I didn't watch Fox before., but what you said seems like the vibe I'm getting, yeah.

@eschatologyguy What's OANN?

@Admin it happens 😁 same with me and the wife. Used to be with Trump, Feminism, and global warming. Now just with the CCP Virus 😊

@Admin I think he meant One America News Network. [oann.com]

@Krunoslav Tucker Carlson who openly admits his conspiracy promoting fake news is an act, so cannot be sued or held accountable.....stop the counting pf votes, demand a recount but only the Trump votes😂

@N0DD I don't agree with everything Tucker says, but he says a lot of things that resonate with people who feel conspiracy first hand. Only a fool would paint Tucker with same brush as some conspiracy nuts. He is not always right, but he calls out those that others with his kind of platform do not. And that is more than enough to give a man credit where credit is due.

@Krunoslav dude, Fox literally had its lawyers argue that Tucker cannot be taken as factual, the network "persuasively argues" that "given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive[s] with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statements he makes."

[businessinsider.com]

You cannot trust Carlson.

Also OANN is highly-partisan, and essentially Trump propaganda.

@JacksonNought Dude, he says what they don't want to hear. Off course they will try to shut him up. Just like everyone else who dares to not follow narrative. So maybe Dude, you can conclude for yourself why so many people follow him. Maybe enough Dudes agree with with he says or are interested in what he has to say. ....Dude.

@Krunoslav you don't seem to understand. In a lawsuit against Carlson, HIS LAWYERS said he can't be taken seriously as his defense. Tucker okayed this. Tucker admits he is purely opinion and cannot be taken at face value.

@JacksonNought All of media in mainstream is opinion based. And water is wet. Who know.

Tucker just has opinion that others don't like and follows his own narrative. I don't take what he says as reporting on facts, I listen to arguments. As you would. I don't assume he is invetigative journalist. I assume he is a guy with opinion. Simple as that. if his lawyers say he is opinion guy, its because the same lefties who can't read memes don't like his narrative, but worship their own. His lawyers are not for people who listen to him its for people who try to smear him. Jeez. I thought its obvious.

Just like when I hear others opinion I don't agree with I don't listen to. What is this, kinder garden time. We are all adults here aren't we? Well, at least some are. I don't care what his lawyers say or his opponents, or what he says, I care if what he says makes sense to me based on my own experience and information I get from various sources. If it makes sense, that is all I care about. Apparently you and Che Guevara here think that myself and millions of others, can't make a decision on what we agree with or not, we need CNN to tell us , lol , or because some lawyer said something. Yo, dude, get serious.

@Krunoslav
You have just given a brilliant illustration of confirmation bias.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 156

Photos 127 More

Posted by Admin Does teaching "white guilt" also cultivate a "white pride" backlash?

Posted by Admin Is it time to take a knee on the Superbowl?

Posted by Admin Why not equality right now?

Posted by Admin How's Biden doing?

Posted by Admin How many good friends do you have from other political tribes?

Posted by Admin What did Trump do, if anything, to incite violence?

Posted by Admin Is free speech dead?

Posted by Admin Under what time and circumstance is the use of violence warranted?

Posted by Admin Now what?

Posted by Admin What do you expect to be achieved by this week's pro-Trump DC rally?

Posted by Admin What did you learn in 2020?

Posted by Admin Should pedophiles be allowed to have "child" sex robots?

Posted by Admin Do you have a "line in the sand" regarding political or social change?

Posted by Admin Should big tech firms hire more Blacks and Hispanics?

• Top tags#video #media #racist #world #biden #truth #government #liberal #racism #democrats #conservatives #society #politics #community #youtube #justice #IDW #hope #friends #videos #Identity #FreeSpeech #Google #book #policy #vote #Police #conservative #evidence #culture #violence #reason #economic #USA #liberals #tech #Socialmedia #money #god #guns #gender #whites #campaign #population #laws #religion #TheTruth #equality #democrat #Christian ...

Members 9,848Top