slug.com slug.com
40 19

Do you believe the election results?

In every close election, the side that loses has every right to verify that the election process was fair and accurate. For better or worse, there is an emotional and practical incentive for them to give credence to reports of fraud and miscounts. Social media and its confirmation bias makes it especially hard to separate facts from fiction. What do you think about the veracity of the election results? If you see fraud, what evidence do you have that will stand up in court?

What do you think...

• 41 votes
  • 22 votes
  • 9 votes
  • 10 votes
  • 4 votes
Admin 8 Nov 8
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

40 comments (26 - 40)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No evidence of mass voter fraud. Trump was pushing to discredit the vote as he did in 2016. Would the right be so vocal about voter fraud if they'd won?
Time to suck it up and get over it.

Twitter Declares Only 7 Mainstream Media Outlets Can Call Election Results Without Warning Labels

• The approved national news outlets, which have “dedicated, independent election decision desks” are ABC News, the Associated Press, CBS News, CNN, Decision Desk HQ, Fox News and NBC News.

[westernjournal.com]

This has been an interesting election process for me. It's the first time I've followed election year, ads, info, and watched events unfold on Twitter. It's been pretty entertaining, as well as completely out of touch at times on Twitters end.

The very first tweet Trump was labeled with a false or misleading attachment with, was a vote by mail tweet. It's not suprising in the least that his current Twitter feed is filled with hide screens and false information labels.

Of course, it's not up for MSM or social media to call an election based on their top 7 media outlets deemed "fact". (Especially since they are pretty biased)

THE MEDIA DOESN'T DECIDE AN ELECTION

(Also, I'd just like to add that I found it amusing that YouTube labeled this video: The AP has called the presidential race for Joe Biden)😅

Personally, there's already been enough "mishaps", "glitches", along with votes from the dead, discarded ballots, and other nonsense that has significantly decreased my views of the legitamacy of this election.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting to see how this plays out on Trumps side. At the very least the mass mail in vote was a disaster and MSM and social media are acting idiotically like they're the arbiters of truth. Slim as the possibility may be that Trumps legal team can manage to flip this, MSM and social media are still idiotic and are clinging onto this illusion that anyone with two brain cells can't see their overt bias a mile away, and that has severely discredited them as reliable sources for information.😁

the intelligenzia in the US have propped many governments around the world .....what makes people think they have not being doing so in their own house

so long as the populous see the imagery of a Democracy is all that matters

jpnese Level 6 Nov 12, 2020

Has anyone read the U.S. Constitution and Amendments, the Congressional Regulations? They may help some understand how the U.S. Government works. So far the media has shown the public their opinions of ballot counts and ballot fraud, and hints of evidence, but not information from the FBI, U.S. Marshals or the Secret Service, the ones that do investigate Federal voter fraud. In the 2020 election votes for the presidency commences December 14th, then the real argument starts.

Trump was prepared for this to happen. I have no doubt that he has everything under control. I think he allowed for it to happen so he can get the ultimate revenge for how he's been treated these past 4 years. When he is declared President heads are going to explode!

Yep... just like he had COVID under control...

@JacksonNought COVID is under control. Cases rise while deaths remain low.

@Truth_Teller20 voting is under control. Biden rises while Trump remains low.

@JacksonNought 8,498,137 (97% closed cases) recovered.
Just sayin'
[worldometers.info]

@ktpinto I guess that makes over 250k people dead no big deal?

@JacksonNought Oh my gawd! Don't you all get tired of saying the same thing over and over?
And no, 250k dead compared to EIGHT MILLION recovered truly isn't a big deal.
Especially since hospitals get money for every "covid" case they have, so no one truly knows how many of those are actually covid deaths...and then of course there's all of those old age home deaths that could have been avoided...
And here's a news flash: people are dying of other of things too, and because of the ridiculous quarantine rules, many are dying alone. But who cares about the damage to the human psyche which can have long term affects... let's keep harping on the same rather low number of deaths and try to guilt people for using logic and paying attention to numbers.

f f f f fake news eh

I am still waiting on the Republican party to deport my mom who fraudulently gained citizenship through a divorce.

The fact that your people refuse to investigate her because she voted for Trump only reinforces my bias against the republican party.

Even if what the poster below was true, so what? The country would fail without white folk who are uniquely suited for social, political and economic organization (thats right look at the rest of the world) and patriarchy build civilization, nothing can replace it and capital is part of the organization element. (why do these squirrels hate white folk so much?)

I love it when the white supremacists agree with me.

White folks are a dying breed. The US can only fail and descend into corruption and decay further.

Sounds like the synopsis of a terrible movie.

the sadistic side of my brain would like to see the SCOTUS rule in Trumps favor and hand him the presidency just so i can watch the mayhem afterward......this time i would hope my side fights back

jpnese Level 6 Dec 3, 2020

Every election is a fraud. I'm a free man; I do what I want.

However, given the debate on the subject, I've taken to issuing the following challenge to everyone suggesting the election was stolen / rigged:

If you actually believe the election was rigged, and the recounts don't come back in your favor, what are you going to do about it? Shrug your shoulders and hope it's "not as rigged" next time? That's a put-up-or-shut-up scenario if ever there was one.

I bet my left nut, when #Biden is inaugurated, all these people will do is bitch about it for four years.

If they can steal your election with impunity, without anything but grumbling to contend with, your cause is lost. Your movement is done. At that point, they know without a doubt you lack the courage of your convictions. You don't have the balls to stand up to them. Your AR is just a prop for looking tough in Facebook photos. You're a slave, albeit a mouthy one.

Loads of fat, lazy, African Welfare Queens at the voting centers?

WTF do you think????

They'll lie or downplay the election results.

Define " Mass fraud".
Postal workers were already arrested.

Whether the stolen ballots were stolen on purpose is still under investigation.

Before November , I was convinced that Trump won but my opinion changed after November 5th .

Electing the new Boss to extort Protection Money is known for the fact that the next Boss will stab the old Boss in the back.

When in Rome.

Et tu, Brute?

In a functioning Federation of Independent States UNDER the common law (see: Bill of Rights), it is the self-evident duty HELD by The People (as a whole, each on an equal legal footing as each other) to HOLD each other to account for their forays outside the law (the common law).

If elections are going to return INSIDE the law, then The People are duty bound to facilitate that end, with the means at their disposal.

Every county can assemble an Independent Grand Jury to investigate any of many charges of voter fraud (witness testimony is common law evidence, there is no better evidence, under penalty of perjury), and those non-government investigators command all civil and legal jurisdiction including subpoena and the power to hire magistrates or employ existing government officials including the county sheriff, and any military, state or federal: see the common law precedent known as posse comitatus (not the "Statute" called an "Act" ).

The facts that matter in each case move the law power (common law) from step to step reaching a verdict by The People whose representatives are pulled out of The People Group by LOT (not by vote), and if the treasonous criminals who perpetrate voter fraud do not accept their invitation to their court date in a Court of Law (not Admiralty, Equity, Exchequer, Family, etc.), they are then self-evidently, self-confessed, criminals outside the law and therefore subject to Private Justice.

This may seem harsh to some, but what are you going to do, check with your Boss to see if it is really true? Why don't you read the Bill of Rights, or the Original Declaration of Independence.

How about it?

In the Writings of Thomas Jefferson, Vol. I. p. 10

"The clause, too, reprobating the enslaving the inhabitants of Africa, was struck out in complaisance to South Carolina and Georgia, who had never attempted to restrain the importation of slaves, and who, on the contrary, still wished to continue it. Our northern brethren also, I believe felt a little tender under those censures; for, though their people had very few slaves themselves, yet they had been pretty considerable carriers of them to others."

[teachingamericanhistory.org]

Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Independence

"he has waged cruel war against human nature itself, violating it's most sacred rights of life & liberty in the persons of a distant people who never offended him, captivating & carrying them into slavery in another hemisphere, or to incur miserable death in their transportation thither. this piratical warfare, the opprobrium of infidel powers, is the warfare of the CHRISTIAN king of Great Britain. determined to keep open a market where MEN should be bought & sold, he has prostituted his negative for suppressing every legislative attempt to prohibit or to restrain this execrable commerce: and that this assemblage of horrors might want no fact of distinguished die, he is now exciting those very people to rise in arms among us, and to purchase that liberty of which he has deprived them, & murdering the people upon whom he also obtruded them; thus paying off former crimes committed against the liberties of one people, with crimes which he urges them to commit against the lives of another."

[loc.gov]

There appears to have been widespread fraud, especially in PA, but I doubt that Trump will ever be able to prove it in a court of law. At best he might be able to flip a close state back into his favor but that won't be enough to win. I knew that Trump was losing support from white men (he did nothing for us) but I didn't think it would be enough for him to lose. So Accelerationism won, and that's my white pill for the day.

Enthusiasm for Trump was pretty high and he had nearly 70 million people voting for him this year while the nation has not seemed very excited for Biden. Biden's rally were few and far between and the turnout of his base at rallies was pretty light. It is very unusual that Biden received more votes than Barrack Obama when voter enthusiasm was low.

@Truth_Teller20 Negative partisanship.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 164

Photos 127 More

Posted by Admin Does teaching "white guilt" also cultivate a "white pride" backlash?

Posted by Admin Is it time to take a knee on the Superbowl?

Posted by Admin Why not equality right now?

Posted by Admin How's Biden doing?

Posted by Admin How many good friends do you have from other political tribes?

Posted by Admin What did Trump do, if anything, to incite violence?

Posted by Admin Is free speech dead?

Posted by Admin Under what time and circumstance is the use of violence warranted?

Posted by Admin Now what?

Posted by Admin What do you expect to be achieved by this week's pro-Trump DC rally?

Posted by Admin What did you learn in 2020?

Posted by Admin Should pedophiles be allowed to have "child" sex robots?

Posted by Admin Do you have a "line in the sand" regarding political or social change?

Posted by Admin Should big tech firms hire more Blacks and Hispanics?

• Top tags#video #media #racist #world #biden #truth #government #liberal #racism #democrats #conservatives #society #politics #community #youtube #justice #IDW #hope #friends #videos #Identity #FreeSpeech #Google #book #policy #vote #Police #conservative #evidence #culture #violence #reason #economic #USA #liberals #tech #Socialmedia #money #god #guns #gender #whites #campaign #population #laws #religion #TheTruth #equality #democrat #Christian ...

Members 9,848Top