slug.com slug.com
46 13

What are black people superior at?

No, no... that's not the "question of the day"... instead, what are your thoughts on this recent video entitled "So what exactly are white people superior at?". Do you think the statements made after 75 second point are indicative of how Blacks see Whites or were chosen to give the impression that Blacks harbor contempt towards Whites?

If the above video had white people talking about black people in this manner, would it violate YouTube's "hate speech" prohibitions? Do you think videos like the above contribute to anti-White sentiment? Could it be a precursor to more?

Compare the tone difference with the following video on "Black Privilege".

Do you think a substantial percent of Blacks harbor contempt towards Whites?

• 43 votes
  • 14 votes
  • 5 votes
Admin 8 Nov 19
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

46 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It’s “superior to”, not “superior at”.

That video was hilarious! 😅

The Japanese have the greatest culture on earth. Guess I'm a racist for saying that. Fuck you too.

@Admin The top video now says age restricted.

I would like to think it's a very vocal small minority of individuals in those communities that make it seem that way.

I personally think that blacks are better off NOW in this country than they would’ve been now in Sub-Sahara Africa. So yes I do feel a lot of them BITCH too much. My wife’s family were Irish, and people need to research how tough it was for Irish immigrants. They were share croppers which is not much better than a slave.

I have met some blacks that are totally cool and can talk about race. For instance, one black that I work with agrees with me that races should marry WITHIN their own race. He understands that White people are afraid of going extinct. And then there’s another black there who thinks we’re both racist and that it doesn’t matter if races go extinct

#MuhammedAli on #RacialIntegration

Hopefully a substantial number of people should harbour contempt towards racists. Racism should nit be tolerated by any fair minded person, or any other discrimination or prejudice.

N0DD Level 7 Nov 21, 2020

So you are against racial quotas and racial preferences for jobs, student loans, small businesses, etc.? Great! We’re on the same page then.

@Andyman anti-racism doesnt require qualification.

Black people are superior at bitching and moaning and blaming “racism” for the catastrophic failure of black people the world over.

Andyman Level 8 Nov 20, 2020

Maybe it's just me but I can't stand that type of conversations. The black or white type things are on the level of forth graders and even them knows better! So my question is: Who gives a fuck?

LukeGP Level 7 Nov 20, 2020

What are BLACK people superior at..... Nothing.

They are right about the pets - that is for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not getting arrested is true...not doing crime....

Europeans are an organizational culture from a cold climate. Watch the Queens birthday march in England with the organized bagpipers and pomp and circumstance centuries old. (You Tube) Black is a Sensate culture meaning of the senses. Singing, dancing, lazing around in the tropical heat. In Africa, little change in thousands of years. See recent documentary on Amazon prime - "Forests of the dancing spirits" - Hurry before the left cancels it as they hate truth.

The amount of over generalization and stereotyping in this video is quite disturbing. And I think that's why this video has 6 thousand likes and SIXTY TWO thousand dislikes! Whoever made this video is someone who is comfortable with worsening racial tensions in a society! They have NO INTEREST in improving society and creating a better world. This video does more to promote racism than oppose it! It can even be said that it's "pro racism" disguised as "anti racism".

gHAB87 Level 5 Nov 20, 2020

I was referring to the first video in my comment. The second video is a lot more reasonable.

The left has institutionalized racism and made it virtually indelible, by calling anyone who tries to discuss it a racist.
Racism was fading into obscurity, because everyone realized how ignorant and harmful it is, and always has been.
Democrats exploit the black and Hispanic vote by using propaganda msm to teach young and ignorant, herd mentality people, that white people are the enemy.
They divide us as a nation in terms of race, religion, sex, sexuality, even music and culture.
This is our country people.
Walk like an AmeriCAN before our enemies put us in concentration camps

I said no, but I'm also unsure. If I were to base my opinion on the vast amount of Hollywood, MSM, social media, and the numerous articles and videos on race, I might see things differently. So, maybe other people see things differently. I suppose it largely depends on how you've grown up, were taught, and the kind of lived experience you've had. My own lived experience is that people are too complicated to be easily boxed in by one characteristic or another, and race is usually at the bottom of things that "stand out" the most, to me.

I find it hard to believe when race relations on MSM don't match my own small circle of friends and family. Some share a commonality of military experience, but not race or political belief. A few more overlap in the arts, but don't share military experience or race. I also know teachers and health care professionals of differing races and political beliefs, and they are different races as well. It's pretty confusing.

It's a topic that gets brought up often, and yet seems to go nowhere. Especially because it comes off as pretty pushy by MSM, to me. Still, it does seem to be very important to a lot of people, so I do try and understand why. I just really suck at generalizing.

I think that it's moreso a matter of the black people who dislike white people just happening to be loud. It's the same for any group: the vast majority of people are moderates, but the extremists scream the loudest.

Also, the first video is disturbing, but at least at the end they had several black people saying that there isn't anything whites are "superior" at. The second video felt a little redundant when it came to the right to riot, the covid-19 preference (which allowed people to riot and break quarantine without consequences), and that sort of thing, but there are some good points there.

Imastel Level 6 Nov 20, 2020

If there were "some good points in there", why didn't you mention them do we can all discuss them?

@Archangelwoghd Okay. These are the good points that I considered to be separate points instead of the redundant rioting rights and quarantine breaks:

1. "Preferential hiring". This is true. Companies will bend over backwards to become "diverse" so they don't get slammed by consumers for being "racist" just because there may be a lack of diversity. It's also true for schools like colleges and universities trying to reach their "race quotas" instead of accepting students solely based on their academics or athletic skills.
  2. "Your own army". I have seen the firsthand destruction caused by marxist groups like BLM in the Twin Cities area (where I attend school). I've seen the monuments that have been pulled down, the relationships that have been destroyed, and the small businesses (particularly the ones owned by immigrants) being burnt down. It is mob mentality at its worst. Additionally, fake hate-crimes have been reported for media attention, to justify some of the "understandable rage" for these apparent "victimless crimes" of destroying property. The false hate-crimes make it harder to believe the victims of a real hate-crime. A literal "boy who called wolf" situation.
  3. "The idea of racism itself". Morgan Freeman himself once said that the best way to stop racism was to stop talking about it. People literally just see the world as "us" and "them", and sure, visual differences may be easier to spot (pun intended), but cultural differences are the most common causes of "otherness". Point is, if we keep trying to bring up our differences instead of focusing on what unites us, it only highlights the fact that we're different and exasperates tensions instead of creating understanding.
  4. "The N-word". I'm actually a total nerd when it comes to languages, so this is somewhat interesting. There is an argument that the word, when used by a white person versus a black person, is actually pronounced differently, so it's considered two different words! The difference is the ending phoneme (sound) being "err" (traditionally when used by whites) versus "ahh" (used in more modern contexts, mostly by blacks and people trying to sound "black" ). There's actually a whole history of reclaiming words used against groups as something representative of the groups they originally marked (think, for example, of "queer" or "gay" and how they're used today).
  5. This one is something that he more-or-less mentioned but didn't really call it by name. I call it "saturation in media and sports". The percentages are all off-- in many categories. The amount of blacks in professional sports that are glorified as parts of American culture (and aired all across the nation accordingly), the amount of blacks in films (even if they aren't really historically/geographically accurate, Frozen 2), black rappers, black artists, etc, should, theoretically, be proportionate to the population-- but it's not. Its due to a combination of the "hip hop" privilege and "physical superiority" arguments, mixed with a little bit of the way society is set up to give supports to minority groups (i.e. through scholarships to big universities that athletes play for, eventually where they are scouted by professional teams).

Sorry if I ended up rambling. My thoughts are sometimes less clear when written or spoken since I may not convey all the necessary information. Feel free to let me know if you need any clarification!

@Imastel

Actually, I agree 100%
Thank you brother.

Blacks are like children.

They do what they are told unless they are acting out, and just like a child it is easy to push their buttons and troll them.

They don't hates whites, they are being manipulated to have an opinion on white people. If their controllers wanted them to LOVE whites, that would be the effect.

But they don't actually love or hate. Those are complex adult emotions that they do not posses, like a child who hates his puppy for misbehaving, or loves a teddybear.

Blacks are capable of anger, lust, or contentment. But those are fleeting, and it makes them easy to manipulate.

Well, these two videos show the biggest problem with the American citizen. They are all, not matter the skin color, brainwashed! Blacks are trained by the PTB to fear and hate whites just as whites are trained to fear and hate blacks. You see,when people are being brainwashed the brainwashers make sure to get soap in the brainwashees eyes and ears so that they can't see or hear the truth. They just hear the oh so warm and self justifying brainwashing, the rumble in the brain of you are good, they are bad. The sad truth is we are all messed up in some fashion.

Pulmonary tuberculosis (PTB) ?

@Admin Powers That Be, the big shots who run the little shots, like presidents, congressmen, governors, mayors. The billionaires that get the king crowned, the president elected, the POWERS THAT BE, THE PEOPLE WHO REALLY RUN THINGS, THE WIZARD BEHIND THE CURTAIN.

Whites are not trained to fear and hate blacks. Quite the opposite in fact.

Humans are tribal, get over it/use to it!!!
WE divide ourselves by religion/color/language/imaginary borders and in any other way we can come up with, and we alway have!!!
Remember that story/myth/fable or what ever, of the Tower of Babe???
If you don't, you can find it in the Bible, Genesis 11:1-9!!!
And that is not overly religious, because THREE of the major religions accept that part of the Bible!!!!

Serg97 Level 8 Nov 20, 2020

The CUT video might be one of the most racist things I've ever seen. It is a really sad thing that it is condoned by so many. I think maybe those people in the video need to read the @BlackoutNJ article entitled "Fighting Racism with Racism is Inexcusable."

[wrongspeak.net]

It's funny because I saw that video right after I posted that excerpt.

It is absolutely ridiculous that this is perfectly acceptable. It's one thing to kinda make jokes that are racial, I think it's a good thing. If black people can jab at white people, we should be able to take it. But if you notice, all of these people look like they came straight from a BLM protest. I mean some of them look like they came from an SJW bootcamp.

The talks of equality are nearly over because it is now about favorability. They are allowed to say these things because we have all deemed black Americans as victims, so they can now do and say whatever they want. Racism need not apply because they changed the definition of racism to suit their standards.

In another words, fuck these people. They don't speak for myself and I believe a lot of black people but too many of us are too afraid to call out their crazy bullshit so we don't lose our black card.

Glad you pointed out his article. He's written a number of them, all of which are very good.

@coalburned Yes, I'm looking forward to reading his forthcoming book.

@BlackoutNJ

"Racist" was invented to shut down legit debate.

@Archangelwoghd Yes and it's used by everyone these days. Like the michigan election board calling the 2 republicans who didn't want to certify racist because they didn't want to certify due to the irregularities of the detroit districts. They must be racist lol

@coalburned thank you for the compliment

@BlackoutNJ Everyone's a little bit racist. 😁

@ZuzecaSape oh god lol

@ZuzecaSape That was really hard to watch.

Maybe we need to focus on individual behavior and not provide blame/excuses for it. His/Her motivation is moot if it results in violence to another. I see bias in just provoking discussion by asking the question. (@Admin).

I rarely use CNN as an example (it is 3 yrs old) but here's an interview with a wise person.

MF is one cool cat.

Morgan Freeman is one of my favorite actors. I really enjoy listening to his stories and advice. It does get a bit frustrating that race gets brought up so often. His race is not nearly as interesting as the life he's led.

Clarence Thomas - Justice
Thomas Sowell - Economics
Larry Elder - Radio Hosting
Ben Carson - Brain Surgery
Candace Owens - Public speaking
Walter E. Williams - Essayist
Carol M. Swain - Politician
etc...

Who cares about color when you can see individuals

How come super intelligent black people are over whelming conservative.

@daroldbanniste As a conservative I'd be biased in saying the question answers itself. Truthfully though, being conservative does add to life's happiness. However, I will concede that intelligence doesn't restrict people of any color from the foolishness of the left.

Black people are, sadly, superior at blaming whites for their problems.

If white people did a similar video there would be Hell to pay!

You must be new here...

I completely agree.

@WilyRickWiles You must not be worth my time.

@BlackoutNJ I wish there were more attention given to men like Thomas Sowell. Real leadership vs Al "Anything for a Buck" Sharpton. There are good leaders in all communities, real leaders who do not say what is popular but what is in reality responsible sober reflection and demand(s) for accountability.

@RoxyGellar I'm writing a book currently all about this. I wish for the same thing and hope that our expectations can be raised by being more prideful about ourselves instead of vengeful about everyone else. It's people like Sharpton that feeds off our racial insecurity that breeds white animosity. It's a shame really.

@RoxyGellar

@WilyRickWiles go yourself

Just goes to show that as a group, black folks are an ungrateful group. It appears that the things that allow black people to show their mettle are things invented or innovated by white people. Create your own list of things that black people have created in and of themselves - things that have created a better world, ideas that have generated a better way of life than the mud-holes of Africa would indicate.

Hubbub Level 4 Nov 20, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 181

Photos 127 More

Posted by Admin Does teaching "white guilt" also cultivate a "white pride" backlash?

Posted by Admin Is it time to take a knee on the Superbowl?

Posted by Admin Why not equality right now?

Posted by Admin How's Biden doing?

Posted by Admin How many good friends do you have from other political tribes?

Posted by Admin What did Trump do, if anything, to incite violence?

Posted by Admin Is free speech dead?

Posted by Admin Under what time and circumstance is the use of violence warranted?

Posted by Admin Now what?

Posted by Admin What do you expect to be achieved by this week's pro-Trump DC rally?

Posted by Admin What did you learn in 2020?

Posted by Admin Should pedophiles be allowed to have "child" sex robots?

Posted by Admin Do you have a "line in the sand" regarding political or social change?

Posted by Admin Should big tech firms hire more Blacks and Hispanics?

• Top tags#video #media #racist #world #biden #truth #government #liberal #racism #democrats #conservatives #society #politics #community #youtube #justice #IDW #hope #friends #videos #Identity #FreeSpeech #Google #book #policy #vote #Police #conservative #evidence #culture #violence #reason #economic #USA #liberals #tech #Socialmedia #money #god #guns #gender #whites #campaign #population #laws #religion #TheTruth #equality #democrat #Christian ...

Members 9,848Top