slug.com slug.com
46 13

What are black people superior at?

No, no... that's not the "question of the day"... instead, what are your thoughts on this recent video entitled "So what exactly are white people superior at?". Do you think the statements made after 75 second point are indicative of how Blacks see Whites or were chosen to give the impression that Blacks harbor contempt towards Whites?

If the above video had white people talking about black people in this manner, would it violate YouTube's "hate speech" prohibitions? Do you think videos like the above contribute to anti-White sentiment? Could it be a precursor to more?

Compare the tone difference with the following video on "Black Privilege".

Do you think a substantial percent of Blacks harbor contempt towards Whites?

• 43 votes
  • 14 votes
  • 5 votes
Admin 8 Nov 19
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

46 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What are white people superior at? Reactionary resentment!

Working so we can pay for everyone else's freebies.

@Dmwils Because being an Amazon warehouse employee, for example, isn't real work!

Because the federal budget is just like a household's!

Because "paying for everyone else's freebies" is the same as supporting policies of racially-targeted disinvestment!

Yeah, that's totally not resentment speaking.

@Dmwils More like, you just revealed how your purpose in life revolves around lording over your wife, minorities, workers, the poor, and other marginalized people.

@Dmwils Oh and what do you know, you're retired, so you don't actually do anything productive for society.

@WilyRickWiles if he's retired, that just means he's already worked his share into a secure retirement and not leeching off the system. Go play victim Olympics somewhere else.

@Wolak Get. To. Work. Boomer.

@WilyRickWiles i would expect nothing but racial whining from you..you're a bleeding heart liberal.

@Dmwils "It's not racial whining when white people do it"

Good Lord you're a moron...

@Dmwils You're a hypocrite.

The CUT video might be one of the most racist things I've ever seen. It is a really sad thing that it is condoned by so many. I think maybe those people in the video need to read the @BlackoutNJ article entitled "Fighting Racism with Racism is Inexcusable."

[wrongspeak.net]

It's funny because I saw that video right after I posted that excerpt.

It is absolutely ridiculous that this is perfectly acceptable. It's one thing to kinda make jokes that are racial, I think it's a good thing. If black people can jab at white people, we should be able to take it. But if you notice, all of these people look like they came straight from a BLM protest. I mean some of them look like they came from an SJW bootcamp.

The talks of equality are nearly over because it is now about favorability. They are allowed to say these things because we have all deemed black Americans as victims, so they can now do and say whatever they want. Racism need not apply because they changed the definition of racism to suit their standards.

In another words, fuck these people. They don't speak for myself and I believe a lot of black people but too many of us are too afraid to call out their crazy bullshit so we don't lose our black card.

Glad you pointed out his article. He's written a number of them, all of which are very good.

@coalburned Yes, I'm looking forward to reading his forthcoming book.

@BlackoutNJ

"Racist" was invented to shut down legit debate.

@Archangelwoghd Yes and it's used by everyone these days. Like the michigan election board calling the 2 republicans who didn't want to certify racist because they didn't want to certify due to the irregularities of the detroit districts. They must be racist lol

@coalburned thank you for the compliment

@BlackoutNJ Everyone's a little bit racist. 😁

@ZuzecaSape oh god lol

@ZuzecaSape That was really hard to watch.

A topic most people (esp whites) wouldn't want to touch with a 10-foot pole.

Because people are pussies.

The topic is about the video and its interpretation.

@Admin xD

I reject the narrative 100% The video itself is racist.. When will they start talking about phrenology or astrology to explain, “ whit man bad” There is nothing constructive in This video. It folloWs the mentality of a child. History and sociology are not binary issues to be served up on a platter. This video is so ridiculous I shouldn’t be commenting.

@Tarpon Isn't that just life though? Dealing with people's stupid retarded idiotic moronic shit every single day one after another...? It looks that way to me.

@A1fredo
I see your point. This video was probably made by a Manhattan elite, a super-rich white person with nothing to do.

In a sense, yes it's stupid shit but it's also no different than what the Nazis did to dehumanize.

Over time, this kind of rhetoric becomes a cultural truth.

There is a reason nations dehumanize the enemy during Wars. It's a lot easier to kill a Jap than it is to kill a woodworker, husband, and father of two.

This video has nothing to do with racism and everything to do with power and control.

If you create chaos it is very easy to control a population, very easy.

The people in this video are ignorant pawns. The people funding this video are who we should be scared of.

If white people did a similar video there would be Hell to pay!

You must be new here...

I completely agree.

@WilyRickWiles You must not be worth my time.

@BlackoutNJ I wish there were more attention given to men like Thomas Sowell. Real leadership vs Al "Anything for a Buck" Sharpton. There are good leaders in all communities, real leaders who do not say what is popular but what is in reality responsible sober reflection and demand(s) for accountability.

@RoxyGellar I'm writing a book currently all about this. I wish for the same thing and hope that our expectations can be raised by being more prideful about ourselves instead of vengeful about everyone else. It's people like Sharpton that feeds off our racial insecurity that breeds white animosity. It's a shame really.

@RoxyGellar

@WilyRickWiles go yourself

The subject actually pisses me off. This is a propaganda piece , a sleight of hand to get our minds off of the real issues.

Tarpon Level 7 Nov 20, 2020

Yeah, I'm trying to figure it out too. I guess the loaded keyword is "superior" as it triggers a negative response from the commenters.

I don't think it's a propaganda piece, as it's already an issue. This is merely for attention/views. This is a Capitalism problem. But definitely non a good-faith problem whasoever. It's not like they were surprised they got those answers. That's what they were looking for.

@A1fredo Yeah, my first thought was it's a click bait video.

@A1fredo but at the same time it still promotes racism, which in reverse would have been flagged off of YouTube. Instead, it's still there. 58k dislikes, 6.5k likes. There is clearly bias in YouTubes policy

@Wolak Yeah, definitely part of the problem.

Yes, this subject and the continual hype of it does seem like a diversion. I am curious though, what do you see as "the real issues"?

Blacks are superior at running and jumping. They have more testosterone fact.

And bigger cocks. Don't forget the cocks.

Testosterone has a link to aggression and hence criminality in certain circumstances where testosterone levels are higher.

@A1fredo The cock thing isn't....I mean....sure yeah...it's true. Right. lol

@BlackoutNJ Of course it is! n_n

@BlackoutNJ Goddammit, my Will Smith isn't dancing :/

That contempt could be about 50/50. For every hateful black out there, there's another who harbors no such contempt. Same is pretty much true of all races.

Agreed, most black people are good folks. But racism by blacks is encouraged, while whites are severely punished.

@SteamDesperado Valid point.

I put the percentage at 70/30. &0% as white haters

Why stop at black and white, lets throw in all the other ethnic groups as well. I mean if we are going to understand each other better lets stereotype everyone.

Good, I have a bone to pick with the Hungarians!

@Admin might as well add Asians to the list since a Washington Public School District now bundles them with us white folks in racially profiling forms..

@FissionMeister I guess hard work by Asians pays off 😉

Black people are exceptionally better athletically than White people - generally speaking of course. Blacks have more body mass and more natural strength than White people.
Also Blacks are exceptionally good at making very bad life choices more than Whites - generally speaking of course.
Blacks have a natural ability to express and to use rhythm - there is a clear difference between Black people rhythm and White people rhythm. Black rhythm is better and more natural than White rhythm.

iThink Level 9 Nov 20, 2020

I actually think white people can have rhythm but rhythm isn't tied to white peoples identity, so they just don't care or try. There are obviously good dancing white people. There are good dancing asians.

@BlackoutNJ I said "generally speaking" - Black people naturally count rhythm beats differently from Whites. Whites generally have a difficult time keeping in time with a beat. Blacks generally have no difficulty with that. Most White people can't even clap their hands in time with a beat for more than 2 measures. Most Blacks come by it naturally.

@iThink When we studied African music in my Music Around the World class for my Integrated Seminar credit I was shocked and amazed by the complexity of their music. I still can't wrap my head around a song using 11 beat and 7 beat rhythms at the same time and sounding so natural!

Well, these two videos show the biggest problem with the American citizen. They are all, not matter the skin color, brainwashed! Blacks are trained by the PTB to fear and hate whites just as whites are trained to fear and hate blacks. You see,when people are being brainwashed the brainwashers make sure to get soap in the brainwashees eyes and ears so that they can't see or hear the truth. They just hear the oh so warm and self justifying brainwashing, the rumble in the brain of you are good, they are bad. The sad truth is we are all messed up in some fashion.

Pulmonary tuberculosis (PTB) ?

@Admin Powers That Be, the big shots who run the little shots, like presidents, congressmen, governors, mayors. The billionaires that get the king crowned, the president elected, the POWERS THAT BE, THE PEOPLE WHO REALLY RUN THINGS, THE WIZARD BEHIND THE CURTAIN.

Whites are not trained to fear and hate blacks. Quite the opposite in fact.

I think that it's moreso a matter of the black people who dislike white people just happening to be loud. It's the same for any group: the vast majority of people are moderates, but the extremists scream the loudest.

Also, the first video is disturbing, but at least at the end they had several black people saying that there isn't anything whites are "superior" at. The second video felt a little redundant when it came to the right to riot, the covid-19 preference (which allowed people to riot and break quarantine without consequences), and that sort of thing, but there are some good points there.

Imastel Level 6 Nov 20, 2020

If there were "some good points in there", why didn't you mention them do we can all discuss them?

@Archangelwoghd Okay. These are the good points that I considered to be separate points instead of the redundant rioting rights and quarantine breaks:

1. "Preferential hiring". This is true. Companies will bend over backwards to become "diverse" so they don't get slammed by consumers for being "racist" just because there may be a lack of diversity. It's also true for schools like colleges and universities trying to reach their "race quotas" instead of accepting students solely based on their academics or athletic skills.
  2. "Your own army". I have seen the firsthand destruction caused by marxist groups like BLM in the Twin Cities area (where I attend school). I've seen the monuments that have been pulled down, the relationships that have been destroyed, and the small businesses (particularly the ones owned by immigrants) being burnt down. It is mob mentality at its worst. Additionally, fake hate-crimes have been reported for media attention, to justify some of the "understandable rage" for these apparent "victimless crimes" of destroying property. The false hate-crimes make it harder to believe the victims of a real hate-crime. A literal "boy who called wolf" situation.
  3. "The idea of racism itself". Morgan Freeman himself once said that the best way to stop racism was to stop talking about it. People literally just see the world as "us" and "them", and sure, visual differences may be easier to spot (pun intended), but cultural differences are the most common causes of "otherness". Point is, if we keep trying to bring up our differences instead of focusing on what unites us, it only highlights the fact that we're different and exasperates tensions instead of creating understanding.
  4. "The N-word". I'm actually a total nerd when it comes to languages, so this is somewhat interesting. There is an argument that the word, when used by a white person versus a black person, is actually pronounced differently, so it's considered two different words! The difference is the ending phoneme (sound) being "err" (traditionally when used by whites) versus "ahh" (used in more modern contexts, mostly by blacks and people trying to sound "black" ). There's actually a whole history of reclaiming words used against groups as something representative of the groups they originally marked (think, for example, of "queer" or "gay" and how they're used today).
  5. This one is something that he more-or-less mentioned but didn't really call it by name. I call it "saturation in media and sports". The percentages are all off-- in many categories. The amount of blacks in professional sports that are glorified as parts of American culture (and aired all across the nation accordingly), the amount of blacks in films (even if they aren't really historically/geographically accurate, Frozen 2), black rappers, black artists, etc, should, theoretically, be proportionate to the population-- but it's not. Its due to a combination of the "hip hop" privilege and "physical superiority" arguments, mixed with a little bit of the way society is set up to give supports to minority groups (i.e. through scholarships to big universities that athletes play for, eventually where they are scouted by professional teams).

Sorry if I ended up rambling. My thoughts are sometimes less clear when written or spoken since I may not convey all the necessary information. Feel free to let me know if you need any clarification!

@Imastel

Actually, I agree 100%
Thank you brother.

Rage-bait caused resentment. Capitalism does have its problem. Too bad Communists screw up any opportunity to try to talk about Capitalisms' issues as they are a much, much more dangerous problem.

A1fredo Level 8 Nov 20, 2020

Rage-bait causes civil unrest which harms any system. "They are good at being bad" isn't much of a complement either. 😉

@Admin More than the actual content, it's even more infuriating how repetitive and constant it is, all the time. I'm sick of it, it's so dumb. Yet infuriating.

More Jewish propaganda to try to make blacks hate us more than they already do.

BadGoy Level 2 Nov 20, 2020

Say what?

As Democrats say "Show me the evidence" 😉

White people are superior 'at' not ending a sentence with a preposition.

'What are black people superior at?'

[google.com]

But we ain't got no time fa grammar...

Biden Press Release Misspells Kamala Harris’ Name
[thegatewaypundit.com]

Twitter Users Blast Ilhan Omar for Misspelling Gospel of Matthew
[breitbart.com]

RAZE Level 7 Nov 20, 2020

What are you getting at? 😉

@Admin Could be the commenter is a frustrated English teacher.

As a white cis-gender male I don't care if whites are superior in something or not. I just care about living my life as a white person in peace and enjoy the stuff white people like. Usually and not coincidentally such stuff is provided and designed by fellow white people. I think of comfortable dwellings, nice books, delicious music, pleasant company. If non-whites also like it, I take it as a compliment. If they don't like it, I don't care, let them have other dwellings, other books or no books, other music and the likes of themselves as company. Maybe they make themselves superior stuff, maybe not, I don't mind, I don't need non-whites for nothing, not even cleaning my toilet.

Corjova Level 6 Nov 20, 2020

No one is superior. We're all victims of genetic disposition, opportunity and birt place. The millionaire born out of new York? Would have been a good banana sales man in other countries. That would have been the height of his career.

That is a racist ass video. Wow. 58k dislikes, 6.5k likes, still fucking up. It's like they are trying to invite a race war and spread division. Same video in reverse would have been flagged in 3 seconds.

Wolak Level 5 Nov 20, 2020

It's encouraging to see the dislike %...

Your numbers are backwards. As of Nov 24, 2020: 70K likes and 5.2 dislikes with 1,150,026 views. YouTube hasn't flagged it yet...which is surprising...

Clarence Thomas - Justice
Thomas Sowell - Economics
Larry Elder - Radio Hosting
Ben Carson - Brain Surgery
Candace Owens - Public speaking
Walter E. Williams - Essayist
Carol M. Swain - Politician
etc...

Who cares about color when you can see individuals

How come super intelligent black people are over whelming conservative.

@daroldbanniste As a conservative I'd be biased in saying the question answers itself. Truthfully though, being conservative does add to life's happiness. However, I will concede that intelligence doesn't restrict people of any color from the foolishness of the left.

Maybe we need to focus on individual behavior and not provide blame/excuses for it. His/Her motivation is moot if it results in violence to another. I see bias in just provoking discussion by asking the question. (@Admin).

I rarely use CNN as an example (it is 3 yrs old) but here's an interview with a wise person.

MF is one cool cat.

Morgan Freeman is one of my favorite actors. I really enjoy listening to his stories and advice. It does get a bit frustrating that race gets brought up so often. His race is not nearly as interesting as the life he's led.

The amount of over generalization and stereotyping in this video is quite disturbing. And I think that's why this video has 6 thousand likes and SIXTY TWO thousand dislikes! Whoever made this video is someone who is comfortable with worsening racial tensions in a society! They have NO INTEREST in improving society and creating a better world. This video does more to promote racism than oppose it! It can even be said that it's "pro racism" disguised as "anti racism".

gHAB87 Level 5 Nov 20, 2020

I was referring to the first video in my comment. The second video is a lot more reasonable.

The left has institutionalized racism and made it virtually indelible, by calling anyone who tries to discuss it a racist.
Racism was fading into obscurity, because everyone realized how ignorant and harmful it is, and always has been.
Democrats exploit the black and Hispanic vote by using propaganda msm to teach young and ignorant, herd mentality people, that white people are the enemy.
They divide us as a nation in terms of race, religion, sex, sexuality, even music and culture.
This is our country people.
Walk like an AmeriCAN before our enemies put us in concentration camps

Hopefully a substantial number of people should harbour contempt towards racists. Racism should nit be tolerated by any fair minded person, or any other discrimination or prejudice.

N0DD Level 7 Nov 21, 2020

So you are against racial quotas and racial preferences for jobs, student loans, small businesses, etc.? Great! We’re on the same page then.

@Andyman anti-racism doesnt require qualification.

Seems pretty obvious that White people don't go around bragging about their superiority because these people were clueless about what they were superior at.
They had nothing or just baseless negativity.
Thanks Black People. 🙂

Hahhaha good point. They couldn't even answer the question. It was mostly grievances and back handed compliments.

I believe the term racism has become as lame as the word closure..or transparency. They all had a meaning until the politically correct used and abused the true meaning. For some reason the blacks and liberals act like labeling whites racist means something to us but it means nothing. It's like a two year old in the sand box screaming I hate you. It is easier to call names than to make changes.

Dmwils Level 7 Nov 20, 2020

Yeah, "racism" and "white supremacy" have really lost their impact since being redefined as "all whites are..." Now I hear the terms and the first thing I think is "oh, that must be a conservative they're talking about" or "that's most likely a reference to a cultural appropriation incident". Aside from being overly aware at times that I am indeed white, it really doesn't mean much else to me.

A friend of mine who had served in Vietnam said he always wanted to be commanded by Black leaders. They had an uncommon regard for the lives of their men and a matching disregard for their own. If that's Black Privilege, I want more of it.

That makes sense to the world I'm viewing today.

Humans are tribal, get over it/use to it!!!
WE divide ourselves by religion/color/language/imaginary borders and in any other way we can come up with, and we alway have!!!
Remember that story/myth/fable or what ever, of the Tower of Babe???
If you don't, you can find it in the Bible, Genesis 11:1-9!!!
And that is not overly religious, because THREE of the major religions accept that part of the Bible!!!!

Serg97 Level 8 Nov 20, 2020

I have met some blacks that are totally cool and can talk about race. For instance, one black that I work with agrees with me that races should marry WITHIN their own race. He understands that White people are afraid of going extinct. And then there’s another black there who thinks we’re both racist and that it doesn’t matter if races go extinct

#MuhammedAli on #RacialIntegration

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 181

Photos 127 More

Posted by Admin Does teaching "white guilt" also cultivate a "white pride" backlash?

Posted by Admin Is it time to take a knee on the Superbowl?

Posted by Admin Why not equality right now?

Posted by Admin How's Biden doing?

Posted by Admin How many good friends do you have from other political tribes?

Posted by Admin What did Trump do, if anything, to incite violence?

Posted by Admin Is free speech dead?

Posted by Admin Under what time and circumstance is the use of violence warranted?

Posted by Admin Now what?

Posted by Admin What do you expect to be achieved by this week's pro-Trump DC rally?

Posted by Admin What did you learn in 2020?

Posted by Admin Should pedophiles be allowed to have "child" sex robots?

Posted by Admin Do you have a "line in the sand" regarding political or social change?

Posted by Admin Should big tech firms hire more Blacks and Hispanics?

• Top tags#video #media #racist #world #biden #truth #government #liberal #racism #democrats #conservatives #society #politics #community #youtube #justice #IDW #hope #friends #videos #Identity #FreeSpeech #Google #book #policy #vote #Police #conservative #evidence #culture #violence #reason #economic #USA #liberals #tech #Socialmedia #money #god #guns #gender #whites #campaign #population #laws #religion #TheTruth #equality #democrat #Christian ...

Members 9,848Top