slug.com slug.com
27 20

Do you watch old TV shows and movies to "go back in time"?

With Covid lockdowns limiting the production of new TV shows and movies, many have used this as an opportunity to explore how people viewed life in the past. Personally, I've revisited movies like "The Breakfast Club" and the first seasons of "The Andy Griffith Show" and "I Dream of Jeanie" (as a kid watching a few random re-runs, I didn't realize it was an ongoing love story). Today, "The Breakfast Club", with it's all white cast, couldn't win an Oscar and the TV shows would be considered too "white" or sexist. However, the story lines and personal conflicts feel somewhat timeless and provide an escape from the ongoing culture war.

Then again "Time Machine" went woke during it's remake...

Have you revisited the past recently? What movies or shows would you recommend?

Admin 8 Nov 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

27 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I watch them because I enjoy them and I am so tired of the garbage they are turning out today, and its probably more the latter

Movies from a decade ago don't fit the post-modernist paradigm. I'm amazed at how many actors are in the old fight the system movies that are today SJW warriors. I'm thinking of John Cusack. When I was a kid, he was in some great movies that would be doxed today. Now he is drinking the Kool-Aid. He went from being in movies that are "rage against the machine" to supporting suppression and thought crimes. I can't quite get my brain around the insanity.

I'm not in escapist mode. We are in a time where you can't be despondent. Citizens of this country have a duty to stand, or they get what they deserve. How do you stand? Keep pumping out inflammatory comments, don't lose hope, buoy other people up and support the few creators that are fighting the good fight. We aren't victims. We are Starship Troopers. Stay salty my friends.

Tarpon Level 7 Nov 30, 2020

You're a true citizen and not just a civilian, I respect that...

@SpikeTalon Much appreciated.

Not all old movies could be made today, and that isn't necessarily a bad thing. We don't need to repeat embarrassments like Mickey Rooney in Breakfast at Tiffany's or the blackface crows in Dumbo.

Others may not be seen as "woke" and could be considered "too white" but that wouldn't stop them from being made. Most movies and TV shows still lack representation, and many don't pass the Bechdel test.

Also, The Breakfast Club is a horrible movie - I have always thought so, even when it first came out.

Horrible movie? How so? Then again, I was 17 when it came out so perhaps I'm biased 😉

@Admin to be honest I was never really a fan of any of the popular Hughes movies. I don't really enjoy rooting for characters who are truly assholes who are manipulative and abusive to the people around them, like Ferris Bueller. But regarding TBC, no character had any redeeming qualities. The supposed point of the movie is to challenge stereotypes, but at the same time it reinforces them.

You had several delinquents causing trouble and terrorizing the principal, and we are supposed to take the kids' sides and assume the authority figure is the villain by default.

You have Anthony Michael Hall, the suicidal teen who feels pressure over his workload, and at the end of the day all the other kids basically force him into doing their work. There was no lesson learned here.

Judd Nelson's character basically emotionally abuses (an apparently at one point molests) Molly Ringwald until he breaks her will enough to sleep with him. This actually caused real-world issues on set, as he stayed in-character on set and tormented her, which was troubling since he was 25 and she was 16.

Ally Sheedy was considered an outcast and unworthy of affection, until she gets a makeover and looks like the male's accepted definition of beauty. Only then does she earn Emilio Estevez's admiration, and the "prize" of dating him. They didn't break the stereotype of the jock here, having him fall for the outsider - they played into it by making the outsider change so it was acceptable for the jock to be with her.

Part of the reason people liked the movie, and found it so revolutionary, is that it showed teenage characters who were multi-dimensional. But did it really? They were all essentially stereotypes. Just because they had issues with their parents didn't really change anything, it just added one more layer to their stereotype. And they had no real growth in the movie at all, just a whiplash-inducing shift in the last 5 minutes to make it seem like they were somehow different. Even the characters themselves acknowledged nothing probably changed, after detention everything would go back to the way it was.

Only a Prog would worry about Mickey Rooney in BaTiffanys... honestly some people need to get a life.... at worst some people will just say oooh that was bad casting... fgs...
Of course they might just be being racists by saying such a racial mix is impossible.
As for "blackface" crows... maaaaate crows are black. Does anyone honestly think Disney was trying to be deliberately offensive?

@JacksonNought Try not to obsess and take movies so seriously. I never watched it not my type of movie, not even anyone in the cast I like.

@JacksonNought But they became aware of who they are and learned of the flaws and damage in the others, in the fact that they are now aware of this, they have changed, they were taken out of their echo chambers and because of that they learned, they grew, and that they can be more of who they are.
They thought John Bender was just a slacker jerk but learned he was dealing with more than any of them knew, and he was willing to take the fall to protect others. Bender learned these kid's families he envied were just as messed up as he was. He learned he can take the emotional armor he built off for certain people.
Too many people take the face value from this and they miss all the nuances and the simple messages this movie offers, but the biggest was A.V. Richard Vernon inadvertently did the one thing that changed all of their lives and that was take them out of their individual echo chambers which let them grow and learn as individuals.

Nearly everything that I watch is "old school". I can't stand the new propaganda and agenda pushing shows.

guru Level 9 Nov 30, 2020

The thing about old films is that the actors were characters. Bogart for example. He would never make it as a star today as the weird quirky smile and slobbering speech impediments would not work in a Kardasian world. Today you only have milktoast cookie-cutter actors - seldom characters. If you work for yourself a really great movie is MISFITS the last movie of Marylin Monroe and Clark Gable. "Anything to not work wages".

The Misfits was a GREAT film.

@iThink Too bad it was his last film 😟

@Admin Yes - was it Marilyn Monroes last film too? She was excellent in that dramatic role.IMHO

@Admin I did a google search - it was the last film for both Marilyn Monroe and Clark Gable. Interesting bit of trivia - Marilyn probably got that role because she had been married to Arthur Miller who wrote the story/screenplay. I think she did a very good acting job - showed some very respectable acting chops IMHO.

Yes, quite frequently for years now. Not so much classic television shows as much as classic movies. A good tv channel for classic shows would be MeTV, for anyone who might be interested. On Saturday nights MeTV even has a horror/comedy show called Svengoolie.

As for classic movies, the ones from the 1930's are among my favorites, especially Fred Astaire and Marx Brothers movies. Was recently watching the Marx Brothers in a Day At The Races, and there was a scene in it that would upset alot of people nowadays. In said scene Groucho Chico and Harpo were trying to evade authorities by blending in with a group of black people who were singing, and they put some axle grease on their faces in order to do so. Can you imagine the uproar there would be if such a scene were in a movie nowadays? Back then it was considered harmless, and the Marx Brothers weren't exactly known to be haters (they were Jewish). By the way, The Breakfast Club was good, as were alot of movies from the 1980's.

I do have a movie group if you care to participate.
But re this post... as The Time Machine with Rod Taylor is one of my all time favourites, I'll suggest a few more I have in my collection...
Zulu
The Thing (B&W)
Jason and the Argonauts (original)
The Big Country
North by Northwest
Scaramouche
The Adventures of Robin Hood (Flynn)
Moby Dick (Peck)
Apache (Lancaster)
Earth vs The Flying Saucers
The Seventh Voyage of Sinbad
The Day the Earth Stood Still (Rennie)
The Sheepman
The Naked Jungle

just to name a few...
I watch and collect movies for the enjoyment they bring.

Just watched the original version of The Thing this past Saturday on a television station called MeTV. It was good.

Is Zulu the first one with Michael Kane? Great flick. My dad was a big Errol Flynn fan. I saw Captain Blood at a cheap movie theatre when I was barely old enough to stand. David Niven was in some good flicks. The old Hitchcock movies are solid as are the old standards. Bridge over the River Kwai, the Big Red One, The original Christmas Carol with Alastair Sim. Other older movies I enjoyed: 13 hours, Black Hawk Down, The Pianist, The Great Escape, The Longest Day, The King and I, Dirty Dozen, Caddy Shack, Animal House, Planes, Trains and Automobiles, The Shining, 48 Hours, Dead Poets Society, John Carpenter's The Thing.

What’s the name of the movie group @Lightman?

@SpikeTalon It is good, James Arness (from Gunsmoke) was the Thing.

@GeeMac [slug.com]

@GeeMac, @Tarpon Yes ZULU with MC and Stanley Baker.
For me some people's "old" movies are still pretty recent.

@Lightman I guess when I think old I think pre-full-blown SJW. I love Dickens so I always try to watch the new versions. Netflix just came out with one where Scrooge is man-raped as a youth. Of course, I turned it off but Jesus.

Why are you apologising for things you love? Why are you playing the lefts game? There is no call to ban breakfast club as to white, this is not where the battle is. Dont be demoralising and dragged down by this take the battle to them and don't fight imaginary ones even if it does fit the theory.

In answer to your question I download stuff old and new of pirate sites, got the first 4 doctor whos on hard drive and watch a mix of old and new.

A lot of modern stuff is shit because you have shit people employing each other for none relevent factors and investors are just beginning to catch on to whos burning their money. Maybe I should do a proper write up on this? oh well, enjoy your breakfast club it is a good film not was.

Yes, you're right, I loved that movie to, and another old favourite of mine is, Imitation Of Life, and they better not try and ban that because of the BLM business, because the story revolves around a black girl who is always passing her self off as white while her Mum is black, and who always turns up at her different jobs and how she hates her Mother for that, until her Mum dies, and that's when she realises, her colour doesn't matter, a fantastic great movie starring, Lana Turner, Sandra Dee, John Gavin, and the one who really made that movie was, Juanita Moore, as the girl's Mum. Juanita was very well known and in many movies, and she passed away sadly in 2014, aged 99, what a wonderful woman and what a wonderful age. I wish you well.

@WisdomWarrior9 yes, Imitation of Life was one of my mother’s favourites, and I watched it with her in TV years ago, many years after she’d seen the original.

A few more for consideration...
Gregory Peck
Guns of Navarone
Moby Dick (best ever version)
To Kill a Mockingbird
The Big Country
Roman Holiday
The Omen
Captain Horatio Hornblower
The Paradine Case

Burt Lancaster
The Crimson Pirate
The Flame and the Arrow
Vera Cruz
Apache
The Unforgiven
The Scalphunters
The Kentuckian
Lawman
Jim Thorpe

Errol Flynn
The Adventures of Robin Hood
Captain Blood
The Sea Hawke
Don Juan
Dodge City
Montana
Gentleman Jim
Virginia City
Kim

John Wayne
The Searchers
Rio Bravo
El Dorado
Red River
The Sons of Katie Elder

Charlton Heston
Ben Hur
The Ten Commandments
The Naked Jungle
The Greatest Show on Earth
Will Penny
The Warlord
Pony Express
The Private War of Major Benson

TCM is a great resource for classic movies.
Here is a list of movies broken down by genre that I would recommend:
Westerns:
High Noon
The Cowboys
Tombstone
Winchester '73
The Man Who Shot Liberty Vallance
Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid
Tell Them Valdez is Coming
Tell Them Willie Boy is Here
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
The Far Country

Adventure/Drama:
The Call of the Wild
White Fang
Ol' Yeller
Earthquake
Ben Hur
The Man Who Would be King

Love/Drama
Wuthering Heights (women love this movie)
Same Time Next Year
The Seven Year Itch
Lolita
The Notebook
Casablanca

Drama/Thriller
Anything by Alfred Hitchcock...
Psycho
The Birds
The Man Who Knew too Much
Torn Curtain
North by Northwest
The Shining
The Stand - tv mini-series - excellent must watch beginning to end.

SciFi
The Day the Earth Stood Still (Michael Renny and Patricia Neal)
The War of the Worlds (Gene Barry)
The Time Machine (Rod Taylor)
Invasion of The Body Snatchers (Donald Sutherland version)
2001 A Space Odyssey
12 Monkeys
The Terminator (1st three in the series)
Ex Machina

Musicals:
An American In Paris
Singn' In the Rain
My Fair Lady (one of my guilty pleasures! Audrey Hepburn was so pretty)
The Music Man
GiGi (another guilty pleasure for me)
Moulin Rouge (the 2001 movie is very good)
Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (excellent w/Marilyn Monroe)
Chicago

War Drama
Saving Private Ryan
Platoon
The Longest Day
In Harms Way
On the Beach
Dr. Strangelove - IMHO best movie ever made; BTW its a very dark comedy/parody
Fail Safe

Comedy
It's a Mad Mad Mad World
Canon Ball Run
Airplane
Blazing Saddles
High Anxiety
Young Frankenstein

Teen Drama:
The Breakfast Club
Clueless
The Blackboard Jungle (not a happy movie)
Rebel Without a Cause
The Outsiders
Heathers (dark comedy - like Mean Girls)
Mean Girls

Television programming:
Almost all old time game shows
The Tonight show with Johnny Carson
Soul Train (if you can find it from back in the 70s)
Green Acres
Petticoat Junction
I Dream of Jeannie
Mannix
Cannon
Adam 12

iThink Level 9 Nov 30, 2020

Great list! Now we have enough for another few months of lockdown... but not enough for the Biden presidency 😟

Great list. How about we start an argument over which version of Tombstone is best. 😁

@coalburned ha! well, the one with Val Kilmer is very good - much slicker than the one with Burt Lancaster and I would have difficulty choosing which one is better.

@iThink The one with Kilmer and Kurt Russell is my favorite. Not a big fan of the one where Kevin Costner played the role of Wyatt Earp. I need to track down the one with Burt Lancaster, one of the greats.

@coalburned Yep gotta love almost anything w/ Burt Lancaster. The movie I'm talking about though is titled "Gunfight at the OK Coral" - look for names in the cast like: Dennis Hopper, Deforest Kelly, Martin Milner.
Different title from "Tombstone" but the same story and a very good movie - Oh Kirk Douglas and Rhonda Flemming are in it too.

Kolchak: The Night Stalker
North By Northwest
Family Plot
A Christmas Carol (1951) Alastair Sim is the best Scrooge! No one else comes close.
White Christmas
Our Man Flint/In Like Flint

I try to pattern my Christmas parties like the Ghost of Christmas Present from the 1951 Christmas Carol.

@Admin
Beautiful!

Almost everything I watch is old. I prefer older movies and shows.

I love old movies and TV shows, it is a piece of historical in sight into the time the production was made, seeing the vehicles and equipment that was used and the different filming techniques and special effects.
Some of my favorites are pre-code Hollywood and how the filmmakers had to be very creative during code Hollywood(before rating system was adopted). I watch the classic doctor who series on Pluto-TV and they were carried by the storytelling, special effects were cheesy and monster costumes were very creative due to their limited resources.

AUSTRALIA HERE. This is the problem, they have hidden history, but history goes back over a hundred years ago for me, as I would sit as a child and LISTEN to Great Grandparents etc, AND LEARN!!!
I would sit and listen to my Great Grandfather's PIPE RECORDS he'd play on his Master's Voice record player, and I learnt all the songs and can sing songs from back in 1897 right through to now, I love music.
I would sit and watch with them the old movies they watched, even the Silent movies from back in the 1920s, I am VERY NOSTALGIC, and because I have always been, I've learnt a lot, because it's from the old days before we were born is what teaches us so much!!! History always repeats itself!
And I can see this coming to pass the end of this movie, The Time Machine, but better still, I keep telling people the end, their future which is almost here, as there is one movie that has shown the future we've ALREADY LIVED, and are now living, yet it was made in 1975, starring Charlton Heston, and was called, SOYLENT GREEN!!! The end of that movie says it all, and is coming to pass right now!!! But we're letting it happen, instead of learning from that one movie, before it's too late, or is it too late?!
I believe these writers were seers of the future and so wrote about what they saw, and to help us right wrongs, before they happen, for us to learn.
Apart from, The Time Machine and Soylent Green, there are more recent movies made from seers trying to open our eyes, are they open yet?!!!
I love the black and white movies, and before people turn their nose up at them, try them out, because something I've noticed, once you get fully engrossed in them, you won't notice they're black and white!!
I'm very nostalgic, I love nostalgia of all sorts, I have a huge country kitchen, and that I have like a museum with so many antiques given to me by family, and people come in and are just awe-struck, they walk around the room and just look while I get coffee and tea ready.
We learn so much because of the past, and I am fully ready for what's coming, and Will Not be dominated by Governments or anything to do with their modern dangerous future world of total destruction!!! I wish you well.

You can see the madness of communism in the movie "The Sand Pebbles" It is about a small American NAVY ship stranded all winter in a river because of low water in China and what transpires there near a populace city during the early stages of communist revolution. When the water rises in the spring the crew of the ship after being hassled all winter by communist citizens are tasked to rescue the missionary at a mission led by an American who dislikes the American military and American intervention in China's growing communism.
Many of the American sailors die in implementing this rescue and helping the missionaries escape the coming communist horde including the head of the mission's daughter who is caught up in a love affair with iconic movie actor Steve McQueen. Very Powerful and filmed beautifully academy award winning film that shows the silly beliefs of a "useful Idiot" of communism - the leader of the China Lights mission - and who the real heroes are when the the going gets tough and the imbeciles get going.

Thanks for that, I'll send for the dvd, The Sand Pebbles. I watched it many years ago, but now with the end near, I'll take more notice. I know I'm a female, but I love all movies, war movies to. And one I thought was good, not because of the romance between Gregory Peck and Ava Gardener, but because it was so well done. The name of the movie was, On The Beach, but it was a Navy ship they were on and then ventured off, but because of the story line of what happens from where a war ending the life of every man woman and child from Nuclear fallout, as it travelled around the world, and people everywhere died, I felt was a learning point. The part that also fascinated me was how did they make that movie back then which emptied whole cities, where nothing is moving and no one in sight, it really made you feel creepy to think this is what will happen in a Nuclear war! I wish you well.

@WisdomWarrior9 On the Beach is one of my long time favorites along with The Beford Incident. Like too many to list but over the years have learned to follow certain directors.

I've always had a thing for old movies.😁1940s crime mysteries are my favorite, but pretty much any genres fun. Basil Rathbone (Benedict Cumberbatch is my 2nd fav Sherlock), Vincent Price, Bela Lugosi, Loretta Young, the Andrew Sisters, Marylin Monroe (Bus Stops my fav), Danny Kaye, etc.

I'm also a huge fan of MST3K shorts.😋 Which, no matter how many times I watch them, always makes me laugh.😂

A Case of Spring Fever

Join the club, I love them all to. I wish you well.

I don't watch them with the intent to time travel. But it is an interesting to contract what the art is saying and the lifestyle the stars lived/are living. More people have time under the Covid-1984 BS to dig for THEIR truths. Most are finding that the truth is always different than its portrayal.

Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.” - G.Orwell

Started watching TNG all over again not even 6 months before covid and now over halfway through my umpteenth watching of DS9 before moving right into Voyager. Going to watch all the series'. (Except TOS because this is time I'm spending with my husband and he doesnt care for TOS due to the camp. Oh well! More Shatner and Nimoy for me!) Tbh, I could say covid is why I'm revisiting it, but let's be honest. I just really need Star Trek in my life more than I've done for the last 10+ years and streaming services make that way easier.

If anything, covid has made me more likely to watch movies I never got the chance to see and then forgot about (The Machinist), ones I heard about but havent tried yet because of not being sure I'll like it (Sliver, House of 1000 Corpses), old faves (all the Ft13th films, Fury, The Hurt Locker, Casablanca), trying new films I knew I would like but was waiting for the perfect day (The Lighthouse) and James Bond because why the hell not watch all the Bond films for the first time in years!

I don't do any of it to see life from the past outside of the fashions and acting styles, but that doesnt mean I don't enjoy seeing the different time periods for film creation. What was popular, what was 'shocking' a la Rocky Horror and the like, what was considered sexy or unsexy, all that stuff. It's been a good year for indulging my nostalgia. And hey. I get to crochet when watching a lot of films too, so I'm upping my skill points at the same time!

"...he doesnt care for TOS due to the camp."
Hopefully, you get the big screen tv in the divorce settlement?

@WorldSigh I let it slide because he loves all the other series' just as much-- if not more-- than me lol. And he loves the movies too... but you just know I'll get the tv if he tries to give any other reasons not to watch TOS. 😘

I've revisited the Beverly Hillbillies, Get Smart, Charlie's Angels, The Bionic Woman, The Carol Burnette Show, Green Acres, etc...

Zteph Level 7 Dec 1, 2020

Faaaaarm livin', that's the life for me...

I've started mixing in older movies lately because they have a greater tendency to portray values I appreciate, and they're far less vulgar.

Great question and topic!

I’ll occasionally check MeTV and there’s a huge catalogue of oldies, movies and TV, on TUBI, which is like a free Netflix (with some commercial breaks).

I recently watched an old “Get Smart”, whose shoe phone is no longer hi-tech, and a few old Woody Allen movies, and Vertigo, one of Hitchcock’s best films. If you like musicals, “The Music Man”, based on the 1957 Broadway play is a slice of 1912 Iowa, full of travelling salesmen and travelling con men. It’s a world that has long since died.

We fortunate to have access to virtually any movie or TV show every produced.

GeeMac Level 8 Nov 30, 2020

I Love Lucy shows the competent husband and the incompetent wife, which is the opposite of the way Hollywood portrays husbands and wives now. Also Ricky Ricardo is practically the Model Immigrant: White-presenting, frugal, hard-working, self-reliant, law-abiding, and faithful to his American wife, despite all the temptations offered by the young showgirls in his business. His competent management of money, despite Lucy's repeated efforts to squander it on nonsense, allows him to buy his family a nice home in rural Connecticut in the last season or so of the series.

I don't have cable but I do have Amazon prime and Netflix. The wife likes some of the TV series on both. Occasionally, maybe 10 times a year, I will watch a movie.

YouTube has spoiled me with low budget documentaries made by unknown creators that don't treat their audience like idiots. I also enjoy lectures from the major universities. The top tier professors are great speakers and don't seem to be interested in the political madness. Of course I mostly watch STEM lectures.

One thing the wife and I enjoy is trying to remember music from the 60s and 70s and then find them on YouTube. It sparks a lot of memories that we then talk about.

i actually cancelled all cable subscriptions i refuse to pay these outlaws.... in Canada Rogers Cable provides CNN as part of the package but not FOx lol irregardless on Cable there is 200 "channels of Shit to choose from ..."

i had IPTV the illegal version which was more satisfying but that had 10 000 "channels of Shit to choose from"

then sports began with their silly BLM stance..... and now i watch nothing from that medium land i tune into serious and jolly fun online only and podcasts media Long Live IDW group

Dave Rubin is one of my favourites Sam Harris is frustrating but i enjoy listening to him although in a recent recording he threw the IDW members or i believe he referred to them as some form of an idea
he threw them under the bus because he is so Trump Deranged lol too bad for Sam he always seems intense

jpnese Level 6 Dec 1, 2020

I have misgivings about watching the original Star Trek these days, considering that the two main actors are Jews, and that some of the episodes are really heavy-handed propaganda about the prototype of the Wokevik ideology. I'd like to see science fiction which recognizes the natural hierarchy of the human species, for example, without the fantasy about ass-kicking warrior women in space suits. Women are certainly trainable to use firearms, but they are just not physically competitive with most men. A healthy adolescent boy like Barron Trump is already stronger than at least 90 percent of the women in the world. He could kick Scarlett Johansson's ass in real life, even though she plays Black Widow in those dumb Avengers movies.

$ says that Charlize Theron would kick everyone's asses just with combat knowledge alone. Don't have to be big and strong if you know what to do with what you got!

Btw. If Black Widow existed in real life, she would win plenty of fights because of extremely high levels of training. Scarlett Johansson not so much, but a real Natasha Romanov. Don't discount women so heavily, my dude. We can fight, too... Hollywood just isn't good at showing that we have to fight differently than men do.

Also. I raise you Annie Oakley to your comment about women being trainable with firearms. Better than just 'trainable' I would say!

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 108

Photos 127 More

Posted by Admin Does teaching "white guilt" also cultivate a "white pride" backlash?

Posted by Admin Is it time to take a knee on the Superbowl?

Posted by Admin Why not equality right now?

Posted by Admin How's Biden doing?

Posted by Admin How many good friends do you have from other political tribes?

Posted by Admin What did Trump do, if anything, to incite violence?

Posted by Admin Is free speech dead?

Posted by Admin Under what time and circumstance is the use of violence warranted?

Posted by Admin Now what?

Posted by Admin What do you expect to be achieved by this week's pro-Trump DC rally?

Posted by Admin What did you learn in 2020?

Posted by Admin Should pedophiles be allowed to have "child" sex robots?

Posted by Admin Do you have a "line in the sand" regarding political or social change?

Posted by Admin Should big tech firms hire more Blacks and Hispanics?

• Top tags#video #media #racist #world #biden #truth #government #liberal #racism #democrats #conservatives #society #politics #community #youtube #justice #IDW #hope #friends #videos #Identity #FreeSpeech #Google #book #policy #vote #Police #conservative #evidence #culture #violence #reason #economic #USA #liberals #tech #Socialmedia #money #god #guns #gender #whites #campaign #population #laws #religion #TheTruth #equality #democrat #Christian ...

Members 9,848Top