slug.com slug.com
39 16

How's Biden doing?

A week into his new administration, Biden has enacted a flurry of executive orders and begun to set the tone for the next four years. What actions are you most concerned about? See anything positive?

Admin 8 Jan 27
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

39 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He's been doing a good job at breaking promises and ticking off people of all backgrounds. Not the kind of unity we were expecting, I guess...

ktpinto Level 7 Jan 27, 2021

You’re expected to unify with them..........that’s unity.

His call for unity is "unity within the left" - as for the conservatives, he doesn't care!

@Jmann44492403 Oooooooh! See, I thought they meant in the traditional sense of two groups coming together and meeting in the middle. What was I thinking?
(Actually, I was thinking that I didn't believe a word he said and that this was going to the be year of the goldfish).

@w0tn0t : I didn't believe the "unity" nonsense at all. I was being sarcastic. 🙂

@ktpinto I like the goldfish analogy.

I haven't seen anything in the 8 days of his Presidency worth keeping or doing...

His very first order was the cancellation of the Keystone Pipeline. This was likely the final nail in the coffin for Alberta’s economy. Biden also put thousands of Canadians out of work, as well as thousands of American pipeline workers. I guess they shouldn’t have let their unions endorse Creepy Joe.

Well Joe did it for Greta Thunberg. BTW did he ever get to smell her hair?

@Saoirse1958

Yes, but he didn’t enjoy it for long!

Well, it’s only been ONE week, not THREE, but I understand your confusion........

be gentle/compassionate....they were trained/educated in Common Core math thinking

@Weltansicht LMAO, exactly. Today, by the calendar, marks 8 days with the first being the inauguration and night maskless party with the Lincoln monument 🙂

Senile Old Joe Biden may sign his own 25th papers.

Three weeks? Only been one week, and in that week I sure haven't witnessed anything positive. His decision on the Keystone Pipeline left thousands unemployed with no alternative to fall back on. Before you make such a drastic move as that, it would be good to have a backup plan so as no one's ability to support themselves and their families gets needlessly disrupted.

MY guess is...It feels like three weeks. 😉

@RemiDallaire Feels like three months already to me, lol...

He is a demented fool. You don't need my 25yrs of medical practice to see that. He is a clown without a suit as well as non compus mentis and has made the USA a laughing stock around the world

Check out the photos on the desk in the background. #joebiden #hunterbiden #ovaloffice

He is doing as expected:

• $15 min wage - low wage earners will be fired
  • Reenlist into the WHO - AKA Chinese Health Organization
  • Paris Climate Accord - Cost of electricity and fuel will go up with nothing in return
  • Cancel Pipeline - LOL - makes the Union Biden supporters look like the idiots they are
  • Eliminate 1776 Commission - because 1619 is the lie the Democrats want to believe in
  • Include non-citizens in the census count - and this illustrates why slaves were counted as 3/5ths. States that encourage illegal immigration should not benefit from that detrimental behavior
  • Allow poorly documented people from radical muslim states entry into the country - should be a blast
  • Encourage more illegal immigration - someone will need to vote for these horrible people in 2 years
  • Halt construction of the border wall - should already have been completed - bad Trump

Now if only we could let people know?

I know it's wrong, but I chuckled a bit at "should be a blast"... I can't help it; being broke and unemployed for months has made a little punchy...

@ktpinto we feel your pain

@ktpinto I thought it was a pun on blowing themselves up

@ktpinto Sorry to hear that. Hopefully remedied soon.

@Weltansicht That's exactly what I thought! 🙂

@toronto_Georgia Thank you! 🙂

The sheer amount of EOs show that he is the true tyrant.

@TheMiddleWay so far Biden is way out ahead of all the others MW... lets compare apples with apples eh...

@TheMiddleWay
And Roosevelt issued more than 3,700 executive orders, a total that exceeded that of the next 10 presidents combined! (Fun fact)

@TheMiddleWay WWII. Of course. I've been reading a little about executive order, and good or bad, I find it is a unique concept.

@TheMiddleWay
"The executive power shall be vested in a president of the United States of America." This is written in the Constitution, isn't it? What is peculiar is that while the term "executive power" is used, the term "executive order" is not written anywhere in the Constitution; the definition of "executive power" is yet to be defined explicitly. i.e., how the exercise of "executive orders" came about. That's what I read anyway.
Also, I read somewhere that an executive order can be overturned if its legality is questionable, i.e., it is not within the confines of the law. But this rarely happens, I guess.
In this day and age, the concept of one-person authority is still officially implemented; a bit like centuries ago, kings or emperors ruled their kingdoms or empires single-handedly with absolute power. Amazing!

@TheMiddleWay I always say that all governments are corrupt one way or another; it's just the matter of which government is least corrupt. (It is a sad reality.) I guess all we can do, as ordinary citizens, is to hope that the politicians we elect are truly committed to the principle of democracy with integrity and high ethical standards.

@TheMiddleWay Wait, robots are programmed by humans. Lol!

@TheMiddleWay Another strawman... do you believe 2 wrongs make a right are you a hypocrite.
You know I have never mentioned Nov 3rd etc... so why bring it up eh.
You said "sure" so I was right... best you leave it at that and stop making excuses.

@TheMiddleWay You know it...

The people who have never produced any thing of concrete value in their lives are back in charge. It's totally dystopian. It sounds good but the incompetence will be evident shortly.

wolfhnd Level 8 Jan 27, 2021

It's guaranteed. But the incompetence is a feature, not a bug. Cover for corruption.

Identity Politics Is A Guiding Principle In The Biden Administration: Mike Gonzalez

Mike Gonzalez joined The Lars Larson Show to discuss the Biden administration's attempt to make identity politics a guiding principle of their policy agenda.

Mike Gonzalez, senior fellow at the Douglas and Sarah Allison Center for Foreign Policy, spent close to 20 years as a journalist, 15 of them reporting from Europe, Asia and Latin America. He left journalism to join the administration of President George W. Bush, where he was speechwriter for Securities and Exchange Commission Chairman Christopher Cox before moving on to the State Department’s European Bureau, where he wrote speeches and Op-Eds.

I don't agree with anything he is doing, but the positive thing is that Joseph is making more enemies than friends with his signing and that is a positive thing I see. At this rate of self destruction he will accelerate the inevitable replacement. Who will replace him and what happens next, is hard to say, too many variables. But last thing anyone needs is "rent a president" who is half senile and radical as he is corrupt, signing endless executive orders like there is no tomorrow. Every action has a reaction. And right now Joseph is pissing a lot of politicians in foreign countries, business people, investors, ordinary people and even those that supported him in the past, like unions and radical BLM/Antifa types. Machiavelli in his book "Prince" warned about ruler being hated and despised. He said, you can be feared but not never hated. Or you won't last very long.

Machiavelli's The Prince (1513), Chapter XIX: That One should Avoid being Despised and Hated

[cliffsnotes.com]

I have a question. If Biden does ultimately get 25th for senility, does that not put into question what orders he signed when he had lost capacity to do so?

@toronto_Georgia I would imagine that in the sane world yes it does put signatures in question, but off course in the upside down world of American politics.... that is probably the whole point. They let him sign as many orders as he can, before he expires or they get rid of him. And considering that they performed a coup d'état to get him into White House , no would should expect that legality or even politics is the way the go long term. The swamp is so corrupt and against most of America that they won't allow anyone to get near position of power. No voting or legal measures will help and anyone who does get into D.C. will be corrupted by the system itself.

The way I see it at least for now there are several scenarios for change....

a) economy crashes and that forces the kind of measures that disrupts everything. This will happen, just not sure when.

Gold - Dollar How Money Became Worthless Currencies Explained Documentary Fiat Currency

b) there is a common enemy that unites in some way America, like war with CCP or something like that. Although I doubt that will happen. It will be more like cold war than hot war and that leaves room for other things to happen at grass root.

c) grass root movements where actual new non career politicians get into politics not with a career in politics in mind, but with a mission to drain the swamp. Off course they will need to be much more cunning and careful than Trump or they will lose as well.

d) trump like guy comes along who can organize people and motivate them to put pressure on lefties in all areas. This is probably what current administration fears the most. They know that moment is coming and that they are not elected they stole it and they have to act like tyrants to prevent being replaced.

e) Politics is downstream of culture. Conservatives need to learn how to organize and change culture from bottom up, just like lefties did and than much like lefties have changed everything, so can over time the conservatives. But they must plan long term and act accordingly. And be much much better organized and focused. If that happens it will take few decades at least, but its probably the best long term solution. Culture must be changed back in the way it was lost.

e) civil war happens in America. but this is only possible if there is a split in the military. Otherwise its not possible. No amount of patriots can take on US military. But split in the military is how civil wars happen across the world. So keep an eye on that. I don't have insights at the moment how likely it is but if civil war happens it will start in the military.

g) World War III happens and all best are off. This is not impossible considering how every goverment has pretty much declared war on its people and we are seeing also individual countries fighting globalists. CCP is on the rise with lot of aggressiveness so who knows what might happen in the future. So far things are not moving in direction of peace. Even Putin warns of this.

Putin Warns of Conflict That Would Mean “End of Our Civilization”

Says global situation is prompting “destruction of traditional values.”

During a virtual appearance at the World Economic Forum, Russian President Vladimir Putin warned that the world’s failure to resolve its conflicts could lead to a war that would mean “the end of our civilization.”

Putin asserted that the coronavirus pandemic as well as increasing political polarization has exacerbated preexisting global problems and that there is “every reason to believe that the tensions might be aggravated even further.”

Citing experts who have likened the current global environment to the situation in the 1920’s and 30’s, the Kremlin leader cautioned that the world was heading down a potentially disastrous path.

“In the 20th century, the failure and inability to centrally resolve such issues resulted in the catastrophic World War II,” he said. “Of course, nowadays such a heated conflict is not possible, I hope that it’s not possible in principle, because it would mean the end of our civilization.”

During a virtual appearance at the World Economic Forum, Russian President Vladimir Putin warned that the world’s failure to resolve its conflicts could lead to a war that would mean “the end of our civilization.”

Putin asserted that the coronavirus pandemic as well as increasing political polarization has exacerbated preexisting global problems and that there is “every reason to believe that the tensions might be aggravated even further.”

Citing experts who have likened the current global environment to the situation in the 1920’s and 30’s, the Kremlin leader cautioned that the world was heading down a potentially disastrous path.

“In the 20th century, the failure and inability to centrally resolve such issues resulted in the catastrophic World War II,” he said. “Of course, nowadays such a heated conflict is not possible, I hope that it’s not possible in principle, because it would mean the end of our civilization.”

Putin said that the “destruction of traditional values” and freedom itself was on the line if the situation is allowed to deteriorate to the point of conflict where it’s “all against all.”

Elsewhere in his talk, Putin addressed Internet censorship, asserting that social media networks were now competing with elected governments over monopoly of power.

“We are now talking about economic giants, aren’t we? In certain areas, they are competing with states and their audience can include millions and millions of users,” said Putin.

“Here is the question, how well does this monopolism correlate with the public interest?” he asked.

As it stands lot of people have conflicting interests and stakes are higher every day. Inevitably one side has to come on top. Who will that be and when? Your guess is as good as mine.

@Krunoslav All true, however, my comment about timing on capacity is a legal one. Before one can sign even a Will, "capacity" must be proven to the attorney. "Capacity" is defined as legally in one's right mind and fully understands what they are doing and the effect it will have on others. Without capacity makes all such signatures null and void in a Court of Law. Once they decide to take him out, anyone can legally challenge EOs signed when he lacked capacity.

@toronto_Georgia " "Capacity" is defined as legally in one's right mind and fully understands what they are doing. Without capacity makes all such signatures null and void in a Court of Law. "

Communists in the White House, write their own law and own the court. Next thing they will try to do is rewrite constitution or simply ignore it until they can do that. I don't think "legal" is a concept anyone should focus on with this administration. They will change the laws to prosecute others, they will break their own rules and try to change any laws that gets in their way.

Look how they sabotaged Trump's legal team. Did section 230 applied to paerler? Don't count on constitution or rule of law. To this administration is only a tool to get more power, its not a tool for fair governance as it once was. Like I said, expect attempt to change US constitution in near future. That is what every tyrannical goverment does when they get to power.

And Biden is just another tool to get there as well. as for Will and mental capacity..... let me answer that with a painting.

All Biden has done is taken us back to the Obama years. We survived them. Let's hope we can again.

Well, let's see, anything positive; of course, he has no mind left and they will have to pull him soon. Anyway, any question about Biden, the place holder in chief, job performance is silly; he is not there! It is the PBTC (people behind the screen) that instruct Biden's handlers what to do and say. When we attack Biden we are assaulting a straw man, a straw man that has forgotten he once had a brain.

Obama was wrong about Climate Change and Surprise, Surprise... so is Biden.
Between the Woke and the rest of the Progressives the world is in big trouble.

Remember the #IllegitimatePresident's election slogan .... Build Back Better - the slogan is that of #KlausSchwabb's Marxist #GreatReset ideology.

‘Great Reset’ in Davos at the forefront of a ‘great deception’ in the free world

Powerful individuals, groups and large global organisations are at the forefront of a plan labeled ‘The Great Reset’ which intends to use the fear generated by the coronavirus to reshape the world and achieve net zero emissions says Sky News host Rowan Dean.

“The Australian taxpayer spends a fortune sending top politicians and public servants year in year out in luxury style to attend the World Economic Forum in Davos to help map out global economic structures”.

However, Mr Dean pointed out behind its lavish exterior the World Economic Forum is working with the UN, IMF and other high-profile globalist organisations to introduce online activist movements and compliant local and national governments through a vast network of connected corporations.

“It is a global commitment they have made to use the panic and fear generated by the corona virus as a means to reshape all our economies and laws and move to a new form of capitalism that focusses on net zero emissions”.

“To use all the tools of COVID to tackle climate change”.

Mr Dean said “if implemented successfully, The Great Reset will undeniably and deliberately have extreme and possibly dire repercussions”.

“‘You'll own nothing, and you'll be happy’ is just one of their marketing slogans,” he said.

“The plan involves replacing shareholders of big companies with stakeholders, who happen to be left-wing bureaucrats and climate change zealots. Replacing Mum and Dad small businesses and private enterprises with big tech and big business”.

“Remember, it's not only a great reset, it's a great deception.”

[skynews.com.au]

@w0tn0t Thanks... know all that already, but good to put it up for those that don't. Most here I would think do.
PS. I do watch Sky and The Outsiders etc... quite familiar with Rowan Dean.

He has managed to make an enemy out of canada. Already losing jobs, opening the borders, and back in war. Yea great fucking job

Kheare Level 7 Jan 28, 2021

The nihilism that results from the pure pursuit of power.

So far Biden seems like an equal opportunity shafter.

He promised a path to citizenship to illegal immigrants. What he delivered just shortened the current process from 11 to 8 years.

He promised he would stop fracking and then promised he wouldn't. What he delivered was a freeze on new fracking licences on federal land. It doesn't stop fracking, exactly, and it frustrates both sides.

He said he would recognize Palestine. What he delivered was saying the US ambassador to Israel would cover Israel, the West Bank and the Gaza strip. This formulation frustrates Israel, Fatah and Hamas all at once. I'll give it this, it's efficient (if frustration is your goal).

So I'm not impressed, but perplexed.

One week.

govols Level 8 Jan 27, 2021

It only seems like three.

I would be more frightened but perceive Biden and the rest as mere placeholders. Their chief function is to create anarchy until the real bad guys (with brains) take over.

REN777 Level 7 Jan 27, 2021

I’m sure that this sock puppets handlers, the Chinese Communist Party, think he’s doing a splendid job.

Andyman Level 8 Jan 27, 2021

If Biden were smart, he'd sign an order preventing Kamel 🐪 Hairs from taking his place before his term is up.

sqeptiq Level 10 Jan 28, 2021

It's a ridiculous question asking how an administration is doing one week into its term. If anyone thinks they know, they are either delusional or just plain stupid. I can almost guarantee that if this had been a conservative administration, the question would have never been asked.

TyKC Level 7 Jan 28, 2021

You're right. They were denouncing Trump and discussing impeachment on Day One.

First day in office: Trump signed ONE EXECUTIVE ORDER.
First day in office: Biden signed SEVENTEEN EXECUTIVE ORDERS!
Delusional, or stupid?

he's doing great.far better than I expected.

and to the American posters : he IS YOUR PRESIDENT and you are WHY BIDEN WON 🙂

bastion Level 7 Jan 28, 2021

Only because he cheated. Biden is a joke, a sick one at that

@Kheare I am enjoying the tears a lot.

he IS YOUR PRESIDENT and you are WHY BIDEN WON 🙂

@bastion no one is crying. I suppose you like people losing jobs and being in war. I feel sorry for you. You seem to hate america and freedom. Voting for Joe Biden shows you really do loathe freedom. So really you are meaningless and yes he is my president. I'm not an asshole like you

You never use bad language, yet you manage to trigger others who end up using vulgar terms. That's got to be a skill. A proper troll. Lol!

@Kheare that really reads like you are very tearful

@bastion only thing that bothers me is biden doesn't truly care about us. It is evident.
You say that as one of those who didn't accept it for 4 years. I refuse to be like you. I hope our country does good, but obviously by you supporting joe. You don't give 2 shits how well we are.
If I had to guess, I would say you are reliant on government, and need them to coddle you. I don't I enjoy being able to do and think for myself.
You call trump a dictator. Yet your endorsement of joe Biden shows you don't even know the meaning of that word. Biden is more of a dictator than trump would ever be
I digress though. The advantage we have is we can think for ourselves. We don't have to rely on news to get talking points. I also don't have to rely on lies to make myself feel better.
I will be ok with 4 a gallon of gas. You may not be. I will be ok with higher taxes. You may not be.
You seem ok with war. I am not.
The differences are very affront. You believe in government doing for you. I believe in myself doing for myself.
So no I feel sorry for you. You have given up on yourself and openly admit you can't handle your own affairs.

@Kheare I'm not even American. You sound very teary.

@TheMiddleWay I mean i work for myself anyhow.

Kheare is just trying to pretend i'm lazy so he can tell us how virtuous he is for working lol.

@TheMiddleWay that's a tired argument. You can't be foolish enough to think those things would be included.
Facts, we had roads police and fire fighters before government took over everything
Joe biden is and will do nothing for average americans except steal more money to dole out to his cronies.
At least trump made us americans a priority.
I expect some government, but a government that uses force to make me buy something. Or uses force to shut me up. Is not a government that I want.
Critical race theory, openly racist. Yet that doesn't bother you.
Fact of the matter is. Anyone who voted for biden is openly admitting they can't handle making decisions for themselves. It's pretty evident.
Biden is garbage and a really bad person, but hey he's your hero not mine
I will be fine, and will continue to live good.
I don't comply with anyone who has to cheat to win an election, and I dam sure don't comply with a new world order joseph pedophile biden.

@TheMiddleWay, @bastion virtuous for working. Is that how you look at the world. That says all I need to know about you.
No need to respond anymore. You are who you are. U american and a pedophile lover

@bastion 'he is YOUR president' no he is not....he is the president yes, but our president no. That normal reconciliation was eliminated by the 4 years of leftist liberal demagoguery of 'not my president'. I truly feel sorry for Joe, he's got Ho at his back and Killary orbiting around after her smug being an electorial college voter with impunity. YOU not being an American explains alot, makes you a derivative of hypocrisy of leftist ideology. Makes you a cheerleader & instigator, and to borrow the parlance of all those of the Trump collusion conspiracy, YOU are what you have been goading and condemning. Metaphorically YOU are the kid that gets 2 other kids to fight for YOUR own perverse satisfaction. YOU are probably stroking your willy while doing it and getting off while reading it.

@Kheare I work all the time - i just don't tell strangers on the internet how hard i work like you do.

seems like very weird virtue signalling.

@Weltansicht he is your president.

@bastion No, he is the president, but not mine, as I said, the left cleared that out of the way for me (and at least I can ADMIT that he is the president), making reconciliation impossible by 4 years of 'not my president' demagoguery.

So once again I feel sorry for old Joe trying to fix a problem that the left created and made into irreconcilable differences with vituperation, vitriol, derogatory nomenclature and narcissistic overtures of sympathy and then offended when things don't go their way, much like you.

Can you name me ONE liberal person or entity censored banned and/or terminated to non-existence by your precious cognitive dissonance standards of retribution, and then truly honestly expect cooperation?

I chose covert passive resistance and overt dialogue. The left are cannibals with no morals, no qualms on killing the unborn, and brag about it. If they have no problem with killing the unborn and other deviances to nature, you really think I will bend the knee to them or you?

@TheMiddleWay @Kheare may not, but, yes. I see the point as, that we are so polarized that we're approaching civil war but not the 1861-65 American version but the 1936-39 Spanish version. There's no geographical delineation as such. Both sides live in every town and sadly are beginning to hate each other for disagreeing over politics. Politics the poison of life.

@Weltansicht left wingers get banned from social media all the time - they just haven't made it a collective rallying point like you guys have.

i was banned from this very forum - but i just keep quiet about it - you guys all just copy each other in your entitled wailing and histrionics about bans etc.

@bastion in America that is called 'gaslighting' with narcissistic overtures about it being you, but don't worry, you are in perfect company with Mark Zookeeper, Jack Dorsey, Susan Woetomankindski ect.

The only copying is you liberals from each other being flying monkeys, such as 'collective rallying points' as the Trump Wall and its lack of progress, gloating over it, blaming and shaming everyone about it, yet did you contribute to it or hinder it? A glaring example of your 'histrionics'.

However, dealing with you, addressing you the way you always tell everyone else what they are, I am going to apply Mr. Spock's logic on you : "When you eliminate the impossible,whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

So either you are: (A) an individual with a vendetta for some unknown perceived wrong, presumably political, by a right conservative; or 🍺 a highly disturbed person with malfeasance among other symptoms & indicators; or ☕ you are an agent, conducting a psy-op demoralizing campaign and creating as much collateral damage as possible.

Personally, I think you are a whack job, stroking your willy that surely has gone flaccid by now. There is no other reason for a non-American as you claim you are, to be instigating disillusionment with our form of government, even with all of its problems, which obviously WE THE PEOPLE are keenly aware of, and don't need your monkey poo being thrown at us from your nefarious position.

So, BE GONE!!! Say your piece/peace because I am not lowering myself to you or your standards anymore.

@bastion oh, by the way, I almost forgot my manners.

Very positive as far as I can see. He doing exactly what I would want him to do.
So as far as my expectations go, he's the right man for the job.
He's made a fool of the entire Democratic Party so keep up the good work Joe, please hang in there and keep hitting that "steam pedal" and keep that there wrecking ball a swinging. Nothing we can do so, don't "sweat the things you can't fix" just sit back and enjoy the comedy show.

Rick-A Level 8 Jan 27, 2021

So you like jobs lost, back in war, and being sold out to the UN. I would say those are very bad things, but I love freedom and america. Clearly you don't.

@Kheare I read their comment more like 'since there is literally nothing I can do about this, the least I CAN do is laugh at the absurdity of it all.' It's like when one laughs during a horror film, I feel. Sometimes all you can do in the face of something that is objectively ick is to laugh at it.

Hello Kheare, I think Rick is being sarcastic. 🙂

@Kheare, Let me take that a step further, It has basically become extreme stand-up comedy.
Enjoy and help belittle Joe at every opportunity, because the Democrats are going to implode under their own BS.

@MmeLinspecteur, @Kheare I understand that you missed my point and I want to say that I like you, have worked without getting a salary check every 2 weeks. My life revolved around my own existentialism and I know and respect you because you are what makes us brothers.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 167

Photos 127 More

Posted by Admin Does teaching "white guilt" also cultivate a "white pride" backlash?

Posted by Admin Is it time to take a knee on the Superbowl?

Posted by Admin Why not equality right now?

Posted by Admin How's Biden doing?

Posted by Admin How many good friends do you have from other political tribes?

Posted by Admin What did Trump do, if anything, to incite violence?

Posted by Admin Is free speech dead?

Posted by Admin Under what time and circumstance is the use of violence warranted?

Posted by Admin Now what?

Posted by Admin What do you expect to be achieved by this week's pro-Trump DC rally?

Posted by Admin What did you learn in 2020?

Posted by Admin Should pedophiles be allowed to have "child" sex robots?

Posted by Admin Do you have a "line in the sand" regarding political or social change?

Posted by Admin Should big tech firms hire more Blacks and Hispanics?

• Top tags#video #media #racist #world #biden #truth #government #liberal #racism #democrats #conservatives #society #politics #community #youtube #justice #IDW #hope #friends #videos #Identity #FreeSpeech #Google #book #policy #vote #Police #conservative #evidence #culture #violence #reason #economic #USA #liberals #tech #Socialmedia #money #god #guns #gender #whites #campaign #population #laws #religion #TheTruth #equality #democrat #Christian ...

Members 9,848Top