slug.com slug.com
3 3

LINK Fraud on a scale that’s breathtaking.

Even Chavez couldn’t have done this.

Rick-A 8 June 8
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

'Explosive' Evidence Coming Out of Georgia: 17,400 'Missing' Ballots Would Have Put Trump on Top

[rumble.com]

Still waiting on the final audit results in Arizona. Many more states follow suit. Down, but not out.

I loved the sign peeps met Kackle Queen when she landed in Gautemala, while she intends even more giveaways to corrupt governments.

Surely everybody heard Joe quietly, and without stuttering, completely reasonable presentation that his group pulled off the 'biggest electoral fraud in the history of US.
There was no remorse, no shame, nor glee. Just facts.
Surely people read about Italy's involvement, soon hushed by Rome, the Vatican,
the ONE BILLION dollar price tag for a man's work in Italy.
This did not go viral.
Noam Chomsky thinks Trump is THE WORST president ever. Anyone know why?
Nor do I know his opinion of Joe. Worse than Joe?
Maybe he's Marxist?
Just wondering.

Noam Chomsky is a far-Left chump. Always has been. Likely always will be. He's not an engineer nor an economist nor a businessman. He's a literature professor who professes to know how to run society, using Marxist theories that have proven to be wrong time and time again.

@eschatologyguy So, liked Obama, Biden? Overstates himself?

@2FollowHim my guess is, like most Marxists, he thinks HE has it all figured out.

More like infuriating.

Recent Visitors 6

Photos 69 More

Posted by JohnHoukVaccine Exposés SUMMARY: My fellow Americans and people of the world – YOU ARE BEING LIED TO BY YOUR GOVERNMENTS AND MEDIA SOURCES in relation to COVID-19 and experimental Jab called a ...

Posted by Rick-ACNN faces conflict of interest concerns after Biden selects exec's spouse for ambassador to Israel | Fox News

Posted by JohnHoukAmerica's Era of Marx and Mao Americans are constantly be brainwashed to accept the Dem-Marxist Party of Beijing Biden continued transformation away from America’s Founding beginnings by Cultural...

Posted by Rick-AThe Same Suspicious SQL Software Discovered in Michigan Dominion Voting Machines Was Just Found in Pennsylvania Dominion Voting Machines

Posted by Rick-AIN YOUR FACE CORRUPTION: Justice Department plans to implement measures to STOP Republicans from putting policies in place that ENSURING election integrity ,

Posted by JohnHoukAmerica: Worth the Sacrifice I believe confronting the current American tyranny should begin with peaceful – YET LOUD – protests and resistance to laws and bureaucratic (unlegislated) rules.

Posted by JohnHoukAmerica: Worth the Sacrifice I believe confronting the current American tyranny should begin with peaceful – YET LOUD – protests and resistance to laws and bureaucratic (unlegislated) rules.

Posted by Rick-AFraud on a scale that’s breathtaking.

Posted by Rick-AFauci 'In Cahoots With Zuckerberg’, what an amazing situation NOT! Question is who else is in cahoots with these Scumbags? Let me see. Twitter maybe, hell yes.

Posted by Rick-AIs America’s Future a Civil War?

Posted by Rick-AFor my Leftists TDS friends.

Posted by Rick-ABREAKING EXCLUSIVE: UN, US, Facebook and Smartmatic Executives Conspired Together Before the 2020 Election and Many of Same Officials Now Trying to Stop or Derail 2020 Election Audits Taking Place

Posted by Rick-AOvercoming the fraud and The most corrupt Party in modern History

Posted by JohnHoukThe Jab Bioweapon SUMMARY: Due to the nature of this post, I need to reiterate I AM NOT an anti-vaxxer.

Posted by Rick-AMore Fraud by Biden

Posted by JohnHoukThoughts on COVID-19 My wife Diana was asked to briefly share her thoughts on her experience with COVID-19 as a project that could of some benefit.

• Top tags#biden #video #media #evidence #USA #world #democrats #joebiden #government #vote #truth #Police #republicans #Republican #corruption #military #GOP #youtube #money #god #hell #China #TheTruth #voters #federal #reason #racist #SupremeCourt #chinese #politics #hope #DonaldTrump #vaccination #conservative #Constitution #democrat #society #corrupt #videos #children #tech #death #laws #justice #FakeNews #politicians #communist #Identity #college #democratic ...

Members 312Top