slug.com slug.com
1 1

The data should be telling us something.

eschatologyguy 9 Nov 21
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, its telling us that we have better detection and analysis than we did in 1935, when we first started to realize that we should be taking notes.

A lot like COVID. We have discovered more cases because we are improving our testing methods. We started with the now totally discredited PCR test, showing a small fraction of actual cases. Now with better testing we have a better picture of how many cases there actually are.

But too many are believing politicians who know nothing except politics. They are telling you that the number of cases are increasing. They are NOT telling you - and maybe don’t even know that the number of deaths has been decreasing since March, except for one spike as the virus found a new area.

Time to replace your representatives and governors with smarter people.

A 6 doesn't need sophisticated detectors. They simply shake into your consciousness.

@eschatologyguy. They were not known as proven 6s in 1935. As a boy in the 50s, I remember earthquakes that were "estimated" within several magnitudes, frequently different depending on where the reporting stations were, and revised many times until the media lost interest. So no, you did not just know it was a 6. And the record tended to average those differences within the accuracy available - effectively reducing the average.

Today the math is sophisticated enough and computers fast enough for different stations to come up within a tenth or two of a Richter magnitude from another station. That capability has only existed for the last decade or so.

Same problem with COVID. As our knowledge increases, so does the appearance of the problem. Some think the problem is changing, when its actually our accuracy of defining it that is changing.

Tim Tuolomne, BSME

@TimTuolomne you are right, they were estimates. Educated estimates. I'm sure there's an uptick of severe weather patterns as well. China just Had 90 days of flooding AND droughts in other parts. We've just had 4 typhoons in rapid succession in my neck of the woods, all bringing floods. Then you have the swarms, which started in the KSA. I'm just waiting for the frogs.

@eschatologyguy, Take a look at solar cycles. They tend to heat up the outer atmosphere when solar heat transfer to the Earth increases. The decrease in angular momentum acts as a brake on the surface of the Earth and shears develop with the mantle, so Earthquakes increase. The data has been tracking for a long time. Every 11 years there is an increase in Earthquakes and atmospheric heat that matches the 11 year solar cycles. Something believers in "global warming" don't want you to know.

In addition to the solar flare cycles, are the slower brightening and dimming cycles of the sun, like the Maunder and Dayton minimums that may have driven ice ages and recoveries. Some on this site see proof in your data plot that we are already entering a new Ice Age.

The most powerful force in our neighborhood affects the Earth. Go figure.

Covid and herpes have a lot in common....

@MichelleD. True. Both difficult for the immune system to completely remove. So also like chicken pox. And like those diseases, rarely deadly, unless you are already dying of something else.

Fearing COVID like Chicken Little, while really bad and deadly diseases like medically resistant tuberculosis walk across our borders is stupid.

@TimTuolomne I was being snarky and that's not the way I meant. Covid isn't anything... yet. We have covid viruses, have had covid viruses, in our systems forever. Getting sick from it means something in your immune system is off. It is mutating through. I have a friend in India who has just given a horrifying account of it's mutatation, well the effect

@MichelleD, The MORTALITY numbers for COVID continue to drop. And for healthy people, they are lower than the flu.

@TimTuolomne yes, I know. Covid is a scam. Been trying to tell people that but, it will mutate. Its in thier plan and the mutated version is currently in India. My indian friend says it more contagious and more lethal now. It's bullshit right now, a tool to round up the cattle for thier great reset/nesara/gesara/one world governance/noahide laws ... pick your flavor. Have you seen this:

@MichelleD. Yup. We're all in big trouble unless we somehow stop this loss of our rights.

@TimTuolomne do you ever feel like the crazy person on the corner holding a sign that says, "the end is near"? Boy, I sure do. 🙄

@MichelleD, Oh yeah. My family has written me off long ago. I dare not speak at work. My circle of friends who get what is happening has shrunk to a very few.

@TimTuolomne eyikes. That sucks. I'm sorry

@MichelleD. Its a very big club.

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators