slug.com slug.com
1 1

THE FOLLY OF END OF WORLD DATE SETTING

End of the world? That would have to be at the end of Christ's Millennial Reign, shouldn't it? The Second Advent, where the Lord returns with all of His saints? That would have to be "immediately after the Tribulation of those days" just as the Lord tells us in Matt 24:29-30. Then we read this in Amos 5:18:

"Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light."

Because the Day of the Lord is a day of wrath, who can stand in it? The ONLY event that is relevant to the bride of Christ is the Harpazo or the Rapture. And the only clue which the bible tells us as to its "when" is when the "birth pains" begin to happen. And we are in the "birth pains" period right now! Yes, we're that close. These things are now "at the door".

eschatologyguy 9 Feb 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

May we be the brides that are ready for His coming with our lamps full for Him. Much has yet to happen. Babylon has yet to fall to the Beast with the 10 Kings. The Jerusalem Temple must be complete and filled with worship. The time is close. Tend your lamps.

So many part of the puzzles are coming together. I also follow, among many, ProphesyUSA who has clearly shown that the US is today's Babylon, the 7th prophesied kingdom to be destroyed and the 8th and final kingdom, the Beast to rise up. Technocracy ruling the world at the time of Christ's return.

It would help get a believer a better grasp of Eschatology by reading Daniel, because there you learn that the antichrist thinks to change times and laws. Nothing else on earth fits this bill other than Islam. And in Revelation where we read "mystery Babylon" which practices beheading and slavery, again only Islam fits the bill. All the interpretations some of these prophecy teachers make are clearly just Eisegesis, and can only distract you from where the real danger lies.

By the way, Babylon's fall is well into "Jacob's Trouble" or the Great Tribulation, a period of time when the Church is no longer here. If the Lord tarries with the Harpazo, the only event that we could witness here on earth would be the Psalm 83 War between Israel and the surrounding nations. And, likely, the nuking of Saudi Arabia by Iran and Damascus by Israel (Iran, I believe, will be lobbing nukes from inside the city of Damascus.

Three of these ten Kings are plucked off so only 7 remain (you can read this in Daniel), and their geographical locations are now all Muslim. Assyria, Egypt, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greek (translated from the word Ionia in the original text, and Ionia is located in present-day Turkey), Rome (represented by the Eastern leg of the Roman Empire Byzantium), and the 7th, which will be revived as the 8th, the Ottomans. All of them now Muslim.

I highly recommend this video to those who want to have a better grasp of End Time prophecy. "Walid Shoebat - Kingdom of the Antichrist."

@eschatologyguy Only time will tell which/who represents these last two kingdoms. Both make absolute sense. If US is mystery Babylon as Pearson claims (meeting 53 descriptions of same in the Bible) and Rabbi Jonathan Cahn say, defiled by the blood of millions and millions of abortions both here and abroad, and unquestionably a blessed land born under God's laws and wealthy beyond all others, and hated and reviled for her abominations ... to be destroyed and replaced with the UN/WEF the world then divided into 10 regions ...

Oddly, I saw Biblical revelation personally when 9/11 occurred and the merchants of the world stood out in the waters and saw the Woman burning. Weird, but it was suddenly very clear to me who the whore really was. I was confused about the 7 hills at the time ... but 7 continents the whore trades with actually makes more sense than Rome's 7 hills.

Frankly, both your scenario AND the western scenario have massive evidence to meet all the signs throughout the Bible. Like trying to guess the day he will come, all that is to come is equally challenging to all. I personally do not discount either and I would hope you are open minded enough to do so as well.

@eschatologyguy IF you have an OPEN MIND, please listen to the following three-part series naming the 53 matches in the Bible:

@eschatologyguy Very much like guessing the day, interpretation of the last two kingdoms is contentious among all Biblical scholars. I hope you are open to the Holy Spirit's guidance in this as well. The end certainly is closer than many think and will ultimately reveal itself to us all. Being "right" is far less important than being prepared. Shalom <3

@toronto_Georgia for me it is all very simple: God says what he means and He means what He says. When you are drifting away from what the text is saying because of the interpretation of that text, then you are drifting away. I listen to Cahn and the rest, and they have good lessons as well, but when one country becomes another because of interpretation, then eisegesis is at work. Think how another's eisegesis is making you reject what the bible is saying about Babylon, because it's now another "population center" not Babylon.

Yes a lot of evil is going on in the US, but that doesn't make the US Babylon. Remember the angel brought John to the wilderness, to the desert, to see the whore riding the scarlet beast. And notice the mention of "seven hills" also mention of "seven kings". Kings do not rule hills. Kings rule kingdoms. And hills and mountains are Middle Eastern idioms for countries, just like stars are idioms for angels, rivers idioms for peoples, fish and scales idioms for followers, etc. "I will make you fishers of men". Ezek 29:4 will start to make sense once you learn what Middle Eastern idioms there are in the bible.

I'll give you a challenge: search out the phrase "the burden of" in the Old Testament and tell me if you can find a non-Muslim country there. See if there is "the burden of Spain," "the burden of Gaul" or "the burden of Rome" there. The only places where the US would fit would be where you find the words "strangers, the terrible of the nations". Isaiah 25:5 and 29:5 tells us of its catastrophic demise, but it will not be as Babylon. Having said this, I am certain that there will be survivors. Even the Lord spares 1/6th of the Magogian invaders.

I'm starting to watch the 3 videos you're sharing. Less than 4 minutes in and alarm bells are already sounding. You'll get more real nuggets with that one above that I shared with you, I promise.

@eschatologyguy I did search out "the burden of".

The Word of the Lord becomes a burden in the reception of it. No man can preach the Gospel aright until he has had it... 2. The Word of God is a burden in the delivery of it. He that finds it easy to preach, will find it hard work to give

The burden of one's moral infirmities (Galatians 6:2). (2) phortion, "something to be borne." The obligation which Christ imposes ( Matthew 11:30 ); the legal ordinances of the Pharisees ( Luke 11:46 ); a man's individual responsibility ( Galatians 6:5 ).

The burden of the wilderness of the sea. As whirlwinds in the South sweep through, it cometh from the wilderness, from a terrible land. A Faithful Version The burden against the Wilderness of the Sea: As tempests in the south pass, it comes from the desert, from a dreadful land. Darby Bible Translation The burden of the desert of the sea.

The burden of the valley of vision. --The "valley of vision" is Jerusalem, lying as it did ( Jeremiah 21:13 ) in a valley, as compared with the hills round about it ( Psalm 125:2 ). If we think of the prophet's dwelling as being in the lower city, in the valley of Tyrop?on, the epithet becomes still more appropriate.

"the burden of" appears so often throughout the Bible it would be impossible in weeks to review everyone. Not really sure what it is you expect me to do with this broad search.

@toronto_Georgia My bad. I should have specified the O.T. The point is to know what countries that are named by their current or ancient names that are destined for destruction by the Messiah when He returns. They are all Muslim today.

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators