slug.com slug.com
1 0

You can start doing your countdown to the Lord's Second Coming 3.5 Jewish years from the abomination that causes desolation event, or 2,520 days from the day the 7-year Tribulation starts. In other words, according to the Lord himself in Matt 24, the Second Coming CANNOT happen today. That should be abundantly clear, unless we hold on to a doctrine that ignores what the Lord says In Matt 24.

As for the Lord's gathering of His followers to meet Him in the air (the Rapture), that can happen ANYTIME. In my view, it may not even coincide with any of the Jewish feasts, because it is supposed to be "at such an hour as ye think not."

eschatologyguy 9 Mar 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@eschatologyguy I have a question for you.

A dear friend of mine (clergy) said we don't need to know the Mark of the Beast because the gathering of His saints to meet Him in the air will happen before the Mark comes into existence.

I thought we needed to know the Mark of the Beast in order not to take it. I thought the rapture would happen after the Mark was offered or demanded.

The most important chapters of the book of Revelation are 2 and 3, as they pertain to the church. The unveiling of the antichrist's identity and the Mark of the Beast is post-Rapture. The saints mentioned in Rev 4 and onward is not talking about the Gentile church anymore.

@eschatologyguy Thanks for the clarification. Much appreciated.

@dd54 Please read this through.

who wouldn't want to skip the tribulation

I don't care about going through or not going through the Great Tribulation. If the bible says we go through it, then let it be so. If it says no, then let it be so. If there are conditions for the latter (e.g. Rev 3:10), then let it be so. Because at the end of the day, I want the bible to tell me what will be so, not somebody else's opinion.

Your "careful study" of Rev, etc misses a lot of things.

The Lord gave us 'the Revelation' because he said 'we must know what comes to pass at 'the end of the age' but why? If we're not here why did the Lord attach so much importance to the Revelation and even attached a promise blessing for those that read the Revelation

If you have to put quotation marks, please make sure that what you put in them is accurate. I've heard all the arguments of post-Tribulationists and I've come to the conclusion that the error they make hinges on who they think the intended audience is. The book of Revelation - with the exception of the first 3 chapters which addresses the churches - is intended for Israel, those who will undergo Jacob's Trouble. Same as the intended audience for Matthew 24. But if you're a Sabbath-keeper and living in Judea, then Matt 24 might be for you.

The trumpet blast for the catching away of the Lord's bride does not have bowls of wrath attached to it. Trumpets to a wedding with bowls of wrath? Think about it. Amos 5:18 says "Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light."

To the church in Philadelphia (and to everyone else who have ears, which means it's personal and for all believers) John writes:

Revelation 3:10 "Because thou hast kept the word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth."

You have earlobes? Then that's for you. The twelve Apostles were Apostles to the Jews. The Gentile church only has one: Paul. If you want precise information about the Rapture of the Gentile church, read Paul's writings. You won't go wrong.

By the way, did you know that the ancient church fathers (those who came before Augustin) all taught pre-Tribulation Rapture? You need to watch this if you want to know what they taught.

" End Times by the Ancient Church Fathers (57:38)

Dr."

As a corollary, if Augustin was wrong in his teaching of Amillennialism (among many other things), then it follows that we cannot trust his doctrinal teachings. Does this make sense to you? We should go to the ancient or earlier church fathers for information.

@eschatologyguy I carefully watched "end Times by the Ancient ..." Not being a historian, it was a bit challenging but I did listen carefully to all of it. You man note I did leave a comment regarding the Yuval Harrari. Very scary fellow and esteemed right hand man of Klaus Schwab.

@toronto_Georgia I'm sure you also heard him say about theologians trying to pin the timeline for the start of the Great Tribulation as common and normal, just so the date of the Rapture is not messed around with. I never mess around with the Rapture date. Nobody can know that. That can happen anytime. But the Second Coming cannot happen today. There are preconditions to its happening, chief of which is what the Lord Himself says in Matt 24:29-30.

Recent Visitors 11

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators