slug.com slug.com
1 0

Seven Gospels | Robert Breaker (58:03)

What Gospel do you think the Lord preached, and what He sent His Apostles and disciples to preach before His crucifixion?

eschatologyguy 9 June 7
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The good news of the Kingdom of God is the gospel Jesus preached....even to the spirits in prison from Noah's day.

dmatic Level 8 June 7, 2022

Yes, but that's not the gospel for us today. That gospel was for the Jews. The "good news" or the Gospel that the Lord preached to the Jewish people before His crucifixion could not be about about His crucifixion, death and Resurrection, because it had not happened yet. It was about the destination of man and the expectations at that destination. But it was also underpinned by a physical Kingdom, whose King they rejected. Those parables about faith moving mountains and moving the sycamine tree were allusions to what would have happened had they not.

" Have you ever come across Luke 17:6?"

By the way, the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Heaven are not interchangeable synonyms. One is a genitive of source, the other a genitive of apposition.

@eschatologyguy What's a genetive? Apposition?

@eschatologyguy The Gospel of the New Covenant.

@dmatic

genitive
jĕn′ĭ-tĭv
adjective
Of, relating to, or being the grammatical case expressing possession, measurement, or source.
Of or relating to an affix or construction, such as a prepositional phrase, characteristic of the genitive case.
Of or pertaining to that case (as the second case of Latin and Greek nouns) which expresses source or possession. It corresponds to the possessive case in English.

Definition of apposition
1a: a grammatical construction in which two usually adjacent nouns having the same referent stand in the same syntactical relation to the rest of a sentence (such as the poet and Burns in "a biography of the poet Burns" )
b: the relation of one of such a pair of nouns or noun equivalents to the other
2a: an act or instance of apposing
specifically : the deposition of successive layers upon those already present (as in cell walls)
b: the state of being apposed

@eschatologyguy Thanks! After reading 3 times, I'm still not sure I understand, but such thoughts may be too deep for me! Thanks for trying, brother!

@dmatic the kingdom of God doesn't end. The kingdom of heaven lasts a thousand years. It may help seeing the latter as kingdom from heaven.

@eschatologyguy The Stone kingdom has no end, I thought.

@dmatic it's in the bible. It's called the Millennium for Mille (thousand) and Annum (years). It is to fulfill prophecy on how how good, pleasant and abundant life would be under his government. No man, beast or anything in creation will make you afraid. No storms, no drought, no pests to blight crops. After a thousand years, it's "all aboard!" on to that cube called the New Jerusalem and we're outta here. Those who continue to resist His rule will be destroyed together with the earth (and all creation, we're told).

Then a new heavens and a new earth is created.

@eschatologyguy Sounds good. Glad you have it all figured out! Thanks

Most Pastors don't preach it. I guess (1) they don't believe these parts, (2) they weren't taught it, so they don't teach it, or (3) they just allegorize or "spiritualize" it away.

Recent Visitors 4

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators