slug.com slug.com
2 0

Israel and Hong Kong Team Up to Test Digital Currency Cyber Risk

~ Bank of Israel, Hong Kong Monetary Authority to work on trial
~ Currency to be distributed by an intermediary, tested for risk

[bloomberg.com]

I learned of this the other day, about Israel implementing and limiting paper currency - shekels, to a very low amount in transactions with a goal of 100 shekels and/or above must use digital currency. Supposedly for/from crime, money laundering, trafficking issues; not to mention eliminating the payoff corruption rampant with the State, its the Middle East, so it is a way of life....

Most know, I am NOT a Christian. I do read Christian theological commentary stuff; not for an interest in converting or anything remotely like that, but of genuine interest in understanding and seeing it through the eyes of the Righteous Gentile. As sometimes, I am called upon to defend the other religious views, or at least give an assessment or opinion.

So.....the article crosses into End Times territory I believe; with the most troubling aspect of being in collaboration of Hong Kong and Chinese communists. I did not feel like thwarting some members from the other secular groups on Slug with it, although they could probably focus on the technical aspects of the issue; but I just did not want to deal with the haranguing of the anti spiritual crowd is the politest way I can think of saying it.

Weltansicht 8 Aug 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A thinking man's point of view would look at those managing the digital currency as its weakest link. I think you would too.

Whether or not digital currency plays a role in the "no buying or selling without the mark" passage in Revelation is theory at this point, although I put it high on my probability scale as it does allow for tighter economic control on any population. I've been hearing Australia is toying around with the idea. I'm sure many countries are. Ive read about the idea being floated over here before Covid. Israel apparently is no exception. The guy who will be orchestrating all of this is the guy written about in Daniel 9:27, but you don't get to read about that additional information until John pens it down at Patmos at around 90AD.

Messiah would not allow this Daniel 9:27 guy to run the show during Jacob's Trouble if He were already around. Keep that thought, as Messiah returns at end of the final week of years. Many of your countrymen will mistake this charismatic Daniel 9:27 guy to be the one as he ostensibly comes to bring peace. The same peace and safety described in 1Thes 5:3, which echoes Ezek 7:25.

Whether you interpret the Mark of the Beast literally or metaphorically, the Christian End Times thinkers are really onto something there.

sqeptiq Level 10 Aug 4, 2022

I just believe the book and what it says.

Recent Visitors 4

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators