slug.com slug.com
3 4

One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a planetary civilization to jump to a type one civilization. As of the present, the earth is still, according to them, a type zero civilization because it still doesn't have a one world government. But given man's proclivity to abuse power, what could possibly go wrong if you gave absolute power to a clique of the ultra rich to rule the world? Not to mention that it was God Himself who ordained the nations, even coming down to confuse the language to disrupt the development of a OWG under Nimrod.

eschatologyguy 9 Aug 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think in the Star Trek lore there were purtians on many different worlds and xenophobic.

The Galactic Empire of Star Wars universe also had rebels, and resistance from entire worlds.

Godhood? I hope it means God's neighborhood and protection. Most people are not divine, and really need to grow up collectively spiritually for divinity. Maybe like the ending in Childhood's End and they do evolve into something greater than what they were or ever could be.

I like your photo meme.

@eschatologyguy Thanks, it's not mine though. I don't remember exactly where I got it from off hand. Your post just made my eidetic memory pop that one into my mind. At least I found it lol I would have been running around for awhile looking for it 🤣

One-world government is even more absurd than the Austro-Hungarian Empire.

sqeptiq Level 10 Aug 24, 2022

With frail, unredeemed humans ruling, definitely.

Any intelligent person will understand the difference between evolution and political coercion.

Our history proves that we are unable to legislate morality - including cooperating on the level required for rights-preserving government of any group of humans larger than a few thousand people. Its why the Federal government is so messed up, and why even states are too large to be governed effectively. China is demonstrating for the World to see that a billion people is utterly ungovernable without coercion, torture, starvation and death. Not very evolved.

Evolution means we become genetically a different species, possibly like Cro-Magnon Man, who was wiped out by us; Neanderthal hybrids. Would such an evolved species survive today? In a Marxist politically correct World, it is unlikely that a more evolved, gentler, more cooperative species would have any chance.

That's what Kaku means that we are a zero civilization. He knows we are no where near being developmentally capable of interstellar travel. The current One-World movement is only the latest Marxist effort, which will not fool Kaku nor other intelligent folks.

Well said and insightful. China was under a one child policy for decades yet their population still grew and especially in the 1960s when they were supposedly starving to death 😉

Marxist Politically Correct World is scientific controlled social engineering with medical enhancement to force evolution.....sounds quite 20th century Aryan philosophy.

@Weltansicht Yup. The idea of "forcing evolution" remains as invalid and immoral now as it was when the NAZIs tried it on people in prison camps.

The same lack of insight or morality is driving AI research by Gates and Google without reasonable oversight. That will destroy us long before we reach the stars.

@TimTuolomne I am not against bionics for helping the lame crippled blind ect. BUT that transhumanism concept of becoming 'plugged' into the machinery and becoming a piece of the puzzle of the chimera for lack of a better word. Brute beasts becoming organic components for something unknown technology. i can't even really define it, just can see it/comprehend it. And with my big mouth that usually never lacks words lol

@TimTuolomne, @Weltansicht One world government will come. And, on this plane, limited in duration, just for a thousand years, we're told. But with upright leadership we can trust.

@eschatologyguy "upright leadership we can trust" was always the Marxist promise that assumed human nature would miraculously vanish in Communist society. It never happened. Instead a hundred million people were tortured, starved and murdered throughout Communist regimes in history. Close, but no cigar.

The WEF shows all the signs that they have no better understanding of that truth than a person with an IQ of 100. Meaning they are not the "evolution" that will make it any different. The only difference is that with high technology, they will be better at coercion, starvation, torture and murder.

"A good man is a very dangerous man who has it under voluntary control. a passive man is not a good man." - Dr Jordan Peterson, who went on to observe that most of the atrocities perpetrated in WWII Germany were by the passive men.

@TimTuolomne Not if it's the Lord Himself who will return to sit and rule on the throne of David, with the saints ruling with Him. That was what I was referring to. Pride matches would probably be zapped by lightning, who knows. Ruling with the rod of iron seems to be intolerance of willful sin

@eschatologyguy That is the difference between humans and God, which you did not make clear. God punished us before the Sacrifice, and gave each of us the Choice afterward. There will be no lightning.

Humans will never be gods. Some humans frequently convince others that they are, and tyranny ensues. On Earth that has been our history. I look forward to being ruled by Jesus, a truly good King.

@TimTuolomne In one sense you are correct that humans will never make themselves into gods. Yet God has promised to make us be by grace what He is by nature if we only follow Him and allow ourselves to grow into the job.

@TimTuolomne There are denominations that actually teach that Christ has already returned, and that He is now ruling in our hearts. A slight variiation of 2Thes 2:2. Those who ignore eschatology, or "spiritualize" it, miss a large and exciting part of God's plan of redemption.

@eschatologyguy I have no idea what you mean by "spiritualize eschatology."

Our faith is to be tested to the limit in the End Times. Sounds like you are saying we are already there. But Jesus said we are not to know when, and must stay vigilant in our faith. But why would he return now when still a third of the World has never heard of Him? We were commanded to go and make disciples. We have not nearly succeeded in that mission.

@TimTuolomne

But why would he return now when still a third of the World has never heard of Him?

You think it's up to us and what we do to determine God's timeline?

I have no idea what you mean by "spiritualize eschatology."

How about "siritualize passages?" Origen and Ambrose introduced "spiritualization" (which really meant to allegorize passages they had difficulty understanding) to Augustine, and that hermeneutic was passed down to large swaths of the modern church through the reformers enamored by Augustine's writings who unwittingly brought it along with them. It wasn't just Sola Scriptura. It was scriptures plus plus.

The usual mistake made is to conflate the gathering of the saints "to meet Christ in the air" as Paul described it, with Christ's second coming where He returns "with all His saints." The former is the one we do not know when. The latter event cannot happen today as Christ Himself says it will be after the Tribulation in Matt 24. The two events are actually distinguishable from each other.

@eschatologyguy I didn't say it was up to us. I asked a question. I don't know the answer. Do you?

@TimTuolomne God has a timeline. A schedule. He says so in Hosea 6:3. An angel will do "mopping up operations," if I may say so, to those who remain unredeemed in Rev 14:6-7. No need for this if the church were successful.

@eschatologyguy I am very careful to not show God's faithful any disrespect. I am not messing with my salvation.

Recent Visitors 9

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators