slug.com slug.com
0 1

For KosherTorah School Students

The Private Teachings of R. Ariel B. Tzadok
This Special Edition Email Commemorating my 65th Birthday
is being made public to demonstrate to all
what our KosherTorah School has to offer,
and to invite you to come join us.
Herein you can see a bit of what it is that you are missing!
Thank you again for your support.
Remember! I am here for you because you are here for me!
Blessings to you all.

November 10, 2022
THE KOSHERTORAH SCHOOL
STATEMENT OF 42 PRINCIPLES
ABOUT R. ARIEL TZADOK

YOUTUBE VIDEOS

COURSES

E-BOOKS

ESSAYS

BOOKS IN PRINT

FREE AUDIO LIBRARY

SUPPORT KOSHERTORAH

Shalom all.

Torah Portion Vayera.

Hodu LaShem Ki Tov, Ki L’olam Hasdo! – Give thanks to God for He is good, for His mercy is forever.

These words came to me first as I began this morning.

This email is normally addressed to my KTS students. However, due to this special moment (in my life), I wanted to share this one with everybody.

With God’s grace, this week I officially become a “senior citizen.” I guess that is something to celebrate. What is greater than this is that our School, this year, celebrates its 30th anniversary. So, for me this is a double “mazal tov.”

Since I was a young man all I ever wanted was to know the truths of the Torah and to serve our blessed Creator by revealing these truths to the public. I have been rather narrow-minded over the years, but it is this focus that has enabled me to accomplish all that I have accomplished. For this I am forever in debt to the Divine Hands.

This week, with the grace of God, I was able to bring to press yet another book. Behind The Veil (see details below) is now my twelfth book which is presently publicly available. I still have more to come, including one or two older books which have long been out of print, but with God’s help will soon again available to the public.

Also, this Sunday night, our School students and I will be beginning a new live online class in Sefer Shmuel Alef (1 Samuel). Our classes are for our supporting students, but long ago, I had a tradition to always open up to the general public the first class of a new series to enable everyone to join us and “get a taste” of what it is like to be learning with us. Maybe some of you will then desire to continue studying with us as supporting members of our School. (see details below).

Aside from our regular weekly public email I also send out a private email to our students. This email is an example of what I send to them. My latest writings I serialize and make available to our students. Some of these in months to come are published (as will be the case with my coming book and commentary of the Kabbalistic classic, Masekhet Atzilut). Another good reason to become a monthly supporter is to gain access to our latest Torah teachings, much of which addresses current events and topics of immediate importance.

The topic of today’s essay is about the Reality of Angels. It is a lengthy discussion that is far too expansive to be included in an email. Therefore, I will include a few pages of it here, and have a link to the full online PDF version. I usually do not provide this feature for our public email, but I always provide it for our supporting students.

So this is what is happening now. I will be in South Florida after Thanksgiving (Aventura) delivering a chat about my latest book Behind the Veil as well as to discuss topics covered in my book, Aliens, Angels, and Demons. If you are interested in attending this private class, email me at: arieltzadok@gmail.com. We will forward you the information.

Alien Con 2023 is coming to Pasadena, CA on March 4-5. I am planning to be there, so stay tuned for more info about this.

And that about wraps it up. Thank you one and all for your years of interest and support.

Don’t forget to join me Sunday night live for a special introductory class.

Don’t forget to get my new book, Behind The Veil. I think that the information therein is vital and important for right now and our immediate future.

My blessings to you all.

Shalom,

R. Ariel

Please join

our KTS students for

our first lesson in

Sefer Shmuel Alef

Book of 1 Samuel

This is a one-time open invitation.

Sunday, Nov. 13

at 9 p.m. EST

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 880 8221 5249

Passcode: welcome

Now available on Amazon.com

At a special reduced price of only $18.00!

For I Heard From

Behind the Veil

Behind The Veil includes insights into the following topics, all discussed with full reference to authoritative Torah sources:

• Secrets of what is coming, and who is really behind it.

• Insights into the wars of Gog and Magog and the coming of Armilus.

• Disclosure about the Watcher Angels, Shedim and Hybrids, and the Children of the Nephilim.

• The present reality and danger of the Occult and its modern-day proliferation.

• Practical guidance for expanding consciousness through psychic development.

• The secret of the Pre-Adamic races who still survive and are active among us.

• The secret of Inner Earth and identifying those who dwell therein.

• The coming New World Order, and what we need to do to prepare ourselves to confront it.

As I awoke one recent morning and performed my routine meditations, I could see the image of this book forming in my mind. I could clearly hear the “still soft voice” that speaks within my heart say to me loud and clear, “Let my people know!” And I knew right away, as if information was downloaded into my mind, what it was that I was supposed to do.

And so, I have been guided to quickly arrange this text, to reveal these lessons publicly, and to allow each of you, those who wish to see a glimpse of what is happening “behind the veil” to receive some insight as to what is really happening in our world at this time.

We all know that we are living in troubled times. Long ago, our Prophets and Sages have warned us that these times would come.

The majority of us do not have a clue as to what is really happening now all around us. We do not see the bigger picture. And now, more than ever, we need to gain a glimpse of the Big Picture if we are going to survive.

This book was rushed into publication in six days. It is here because it needs to be here. If you are attracted to this book for any reason, then interpret this as a call from Heaven that the messages herein are meant for you.

Get it now on Amazon.com

Due to the length of this essay (9 pages), only the first portion is presented here. Please use the links below to download the entire essay in PDF format.

Real Angels and the Nature

of their Dual-Dimensionality

R. Ariel B. Tzadok

Copyright © 2022 by Ariel Bar Tzadok. All rights reserved.

Download PDF version here

“And he lifted his eyes and saw, and behold, three men were standing beside him.” (Gen. 18:2)

“God brought the angels to him in the likeness of men.”

(Rashi comm. to Gen. 18:1)

“Angels do not possess bodies or corporeal being.”

(Maimonides, M.T. Y.T. 2:3)

“But such words contradict Scripture.

It is forbidden to listen to them, all the more to believe in them!”

(Nachmanides, Torah comm. to Gen. 18:1)

The Torah is full of stories that describe angelic encounters. In most instances, the angels are described are appearing like relatively normal human beings. But looks can be deceiving.

Were these encounters physical and tangible, or were they prophetic visions experienced only within the mind of the individual? This is the age-old debate amongst Rabbinic scholars, be they of either the philosophical or mystical schools. But is this debate really a debate? For one thing is certain: there is a lot more to angels than is currently understood.

Angels are not what we think that they are. There is a side to their reality that is not covered, nor discussed in any book of either the philosophical or mystical schools.

Throughout most Rabbinic literature, especially in recent centuries, there seems to be an incredible lack of any direct, personal experiences with known angelic beings. Therefore, most of what the Torah Sages and Kabbalists understand about angels is learned from books, and we do have a good number of books that discuss the subject.

However, for the most part, all this information is academic in nature. It is based upon philosophical speculations often originating in either Aristotelian or Platonic thought. Almost never are there recorded any actual and authentic direct personal experiences and interactions.

Most discussion about angels in Torah literature that is meant for public consumption is watered-down in order to present angelic beings as mild-mannered helpers from God who act to intervene in the lives of the everyday person. This portrayal makes angels look like magical creatures from some imaginary make-believe world who perform wondrous miracles, the likes of which we would wish would happen to us.

Such portrayals, however moralistic and inspiring, are still nothing more than child-like stories fed to the masses to entertain and to edify. Such stories, and the metaphysical speculations of Sages, either Kabbalistic or philosophical, have created for us what is, for the most part, a completely fantastical portrayal of beings, not indigenous to our Earth, who are very much real, and who are, in reality, very different than what we have been led to believe.

As is clear from the religious literature that discusses angels, one correct point that is that there are many different types of angelic beings. Angels are not all the same, and we have no idea as to what they really are, and what function and purpose they perform in the universe, with regards to humanity, or outside of such a narrow context.

Let us remember, there are full species or races of angels. Most students of the Bible have heard some of their names at least once. And being that they are called by different names, the understanding is that they are different from one another. Therefore, a Seraph is not a Hayah, who is not a Cherub, who is not an Eril, who is not a Benei Elohim. What each of these races are we cannot accurately describe. All that we can say about them is what is recorded for us in our literature. And our literature only speaks of individual entities, and does not, and cannot address the function of an entire angelic race.

For example, in Ezekiel’s visions, he sees both Hayot and Cherubim. But how many of each does he see? Is the number seen by the prophets all that there is of that species? Are there only four Hayot, or perhaps are there billions (or more). We cannot say. And if there are such a large number, what function are they performing elsewhere in the universe? Granted, four of them serve in the Merkava chariot (as described in Ezekiel’s vision in Ez. 1), but what about the other four billion? What are they doing?

We also make the mistake to refer to all these other-worldly entities as angels. Remember, angel in Hebrew is Malakh, which means a messenger. So of the four billion or so Hayot, how many of them are in the Divine service functioning as messengers? All of them, some of them, or a very few number of them? We simply do not know.

Those who are not interacting with us human beings are the ones not sent by God to interact with us. As such, they are not messengers, as such they are not, technically speaking, angels! They are nevertheless other-worldly beings, and by nature they are thus extraterrestrial. (And to this day, there are still many students of angelology who object to my usage of this clearly applicable term).

Regardless of whatever these other-worldly beings actually are, they each have their individual identities, and thus their individual lives. Granted those lives might be very radically different from our own. Then again, maybe not. Maybe there are some angelic races who are not too dissimilar from us humans, and then again, there may be one or more angelic races out there who are radically different from us, and thus have no desire to be in contact with us.

Since the earliest written records we have always associated angels as existing in some nebulous place called Heaven. Throughout most of recorded history if one were asked, where is Heaven, one would simply point up to the sky, and usually have no further details to describe where Heaven actually is.

In ancient prophetic literature, descriptions of Heaven were expanded to include multiple Heavens. Some of the descriptions actually elaborated, even if just a little bit, what goes on in each of the Heavens. While many of these descriptions are imaginative with the intent to be moralistic and inspirational, some of the information might have come from those prophetic practitioners who actually did travel outside their physical bodies to actual other worlds. Again, the difference between those with experience of other realms and the beings who dwell there, and those that just speculate about these things, is staggering.

Descriptions of encounters with angelic beings should never begin with a story-like fairy-tale mentality that often begins with a “once upon a time” attitude. We create for ourselves layer upon layer of myth, fantasy, and outright delusions every time that we engage the topic of angels from such a detached point of view that lacks all sense of any kind of personal encounter.

Due to the length of this essay (9 pages), only the first portion is presented here. Please use the links below to download the entire essay in PDF format.

Download PDF version here

After all these years...

we are finally going

to build a real KosherTorah Retreat Center and Yeshiva.

We have acquired some property here in my beloved Eastern Tennessee and are now active to get the funds we need to build.

So, with the support of our friends, and students, we will, God be willing, have a place for you to come, for seminars, for learning, for renewal, and for spiritual healing.

We even have our own private cave for real Prophetic Meditative practices.

With the help of God, we will acquire funding soon, and we will build.

And as we all know... If you build it, he will come!

Pray God, soon the KosherTorah School Retreat Center will be open for you!!

My books in print:

The Simple Path: Uncommon Common Sense from Psalm 119

The Kabbalah of Relationships: Between Men & Women, You & Your Soul, You & Your Body

The Greatest Story Never Told. Torah: Not for Jews Only!

The Bedrock of Universal Spirituality

Using the Holy Names. Developing Psychic Abilities Using the Secret Codes within the Torah.

Let There Be... KNOWING: Using the Prophetic Kabbalah & Ma’aseh Merkava to Expand the Powers of the Mind/Soul

Secrets of the Cycle of Time: A Prophetic Kabbalah Journey Through the Jewish Year

Aliens, Angels, & Demons: Extraterrestrial Life in Judaism/Kabbalah & its Vital Relevance for Modern Times

Visions of the End of Days: A Kabbalistic View of the Book of Daniel With a Guide to Dream Interpretations

The Evolution of God. Experiencing the Fractal Sefirot of the Kabbalah.

Protection From Evil: Exposing & Neutralizing Harmful Spiritual Forces in Light of Torah & Kabbalah

Walking In The Fire: Classical Torah/Kabbalistic Meditations, Practices and Prayers

Available now from Amazon.com.

Copyright @ 2022 by Ariel Tzadok. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be forwarded, reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including email, photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, email Ariel Tzadok at arieltzadok@gmail.com

Thank you all again for your generous support!

Weltansicht 8 Nov 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 4

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators