slug.com slug.com
2 0

The Rise of Global Unrest: Lance Wallnau & Jonathan Shuttlesworth Talk Political Shifts & Backlash (28:49)

Why do the US, the EU and Davos have so much support for Iran? Floating an idea here: if the NWO is going to divide the world into 6 spheres of influence, where China lords it over in SEA and the US in North America, is it possible that they've designated Iran for that function in the Middle East?

eschatologyguy 9 Dec 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The WEF is happy to pit the "Western" powers against Israel, and later set them against each other with blame for the demise of Israel. They are playing Checkers. We can play Chess.

This would be ten thousand times more concerning if God were not a million steps ahead of the dark side. At this point, though, it's still good advice to relocate to the countryside, if such a more were still possible, esp for our kids and theirs.

The "pitting them against each other" part doean't even have to be an active plan. Such a thing is bound to happen, even without any coaxing.

@eschatologyguy I am in a location which would be ground zero for a first wave. I would be among the lucky ones; I’ll get to go Home in an instant.

The enormity of every plan of the evil one is to use our nature against us. Thank God He has our back.

Perhaps Tehran has bribed them with quality Persian carpets.

sqeptiq Level 10 Dec 16, 2022

Recent Visitors 3

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators