slug.com slug.com
1 0

A message to my pastor, after talking about the WEF and their great reset.

Their plan is to gradually eradicate half of the human population by 2050. Now this is the discovery I made in my almost 4 decades of studying Eschatology, Pas. It has already been proven that Dan 9:25 was a cryptic prophecy detailing the date of the Triumphal Entry. Proof of this is that the Lord held the Jews accountable for not knowing the time of their visitation in Luke 19:41-44.

[reasonsforhopejesus.com]

As any bible scholar worth his salt knows, prophecy is not just prediction and fulfillment but also pattern. So if there was a prophecy to a date of an event in the 1st advent, there should be another prophecy to an event in the 2nd advent. And the best candidate I found is in Hosea 5:15-6:2. It talks about two "days" from the "smiting" to the healing. The most appropriate "smiting" event is the date the 2nd temple was destroyed, Aug 6, 70AD (some historians peg it at Aug 8 of the same year). Add two "days" or 2,000 Jewish years (720,000 days), you get to a date which you can calculate using timeanddate dot com. This date is for the reconciliation of remnant Israel with Messiah, which we read in the Hosea prophecy, and which arguably will be the start of the Lord's Millennial Reign.

All this surreal insanity that we see going around seem to jibe with the Hosea prophecy. Even the "this generation shall not pass" fits it to a T. But sometimes I wish I were just nuts and that the world will go back to normal, only that the world is circling the drain is undeniable to even the casual observer. The only hope we have is the mystery of what happens to the redeemed who are still alive during the resurrection as revealed by the Lord through Paul in 1Cor 15:51-55.

Bit of background: My pastor is Presbyterian, and as such started out as Amillennialist. Then he shifted to post-Trib pre-Millennialist at the start of the lockdowns.

eschatologyguy 9 Jan 23
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The one thing to remember is that we are told that those that try to save their lives will lose them, just look at what is happening to those that trust modern medical practice and follow their advice. the same will happen with those that arm themselves and forcefully resist the efforts of these corrupt leaders.

KeVince Level 8 Jan 24, 2023

Recent Visitors 4

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators