slug.com slug.com
1 2

If anyone is anxious and can't see a councilor, try some art therapy. If you draw your thoughts, it may help you work through them.
Also, there are some good art therapy courses on the skill share website and you can get a free 2 month trial if you find a you tuber who has been sponsored by them. I think I found my code through Rachael Maksey, but there are others. If I can find a link I'll add it here.
Also, you can try CBT which is cognitive behaviour therapy. This website seems decent and has sheets you can download: [positivepsychology.com]

AlpacaLunch 6 Sep 9
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Art is great, helps. Anyone who is not a bit anxious about anything, I wonder about what makes them tick.
This is an anxious place, weird things happening all the time.
Problem with Art is, for me, too temporary.
And I don't come out more capable. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

@AlpacaLunch me, neither. But for me not lasting, not enough, ephemeral, fleeting. I too have seen read great things it did.
Covid SEEMS to be evolving but differently.

I think it man made...from pre existing, but merging because it's not behaving 'normally'.

It's like it has intelligence, which I understood viruses don't have.
It has simple fructose(not fruit) enable it further.
And so much more.
Knowing Gates's spoken agenda to really lower populations, and his involvement from 1994, 1998, 2004 and so on, this is a quest. He's a believer. A believer will accomplish their goals.
(You have to find those out).

If you want to be more capable (productive) then I would try to create a daily agenda to plan out your events the day prior. This will help you stay on task, see each task marked off the agenda as a success, gain some higher self esteem, And eventually you can probably create a functional routine. Which in itself is a good skill to have for folks with mental illnesses.

@Riss_aaa I don't have mental illness and what delights me is FREEDOM. I feel capable, and doing what the Lord wants.
I'm not sure why you feel I need to 'stay on task', nor why I need higher self esteem? Nor implication of..mental illness?
Of course, you likely refer to your own personal experience, not mine.

It some others.

I come out always more capable through 'life as art's, life experiences which are the real object lessons, the ACTUAL, not fabricated or fanciful.
I like art, I've seen good things, but HOW LONG did it last.
Mine has lasted my lifetime.