slug.com slug.com
0 0

Since I started my job I haven’t been very active on this group. That’s gonna change because it means a lot to me that so many people joined. I thought 50 people tops might join the group. Then the number just kept growing. The vast majority of you are strangers and I’m honored you would stop by.

I’m just a regular guy. Good mental health is something that’s important to me. As you may well know, I dealt with some heavy subjects as a teenager. But I probably wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for that. I was doing well for a while once those things were over.

Then last year was rough for mental space. I hadn’t felt like that since 2013. There was something comforting in knowing a lot of other people felt the same way. I still want to do what I can to help. I’m going to try to post more often. I’m gonna shoot for once a week.

Thanks for sticking around. When I first started this group, someone I’m subbed to on YouTube and have a lot of respect for joined. She was one of the first. Though I don’t think she’s kept up with the group, it was a gesture that I greatly appreciate. Before then, I even met her once in person and it was awesome.

Here’s to hopefully a brighter 2021.

TylerZIM 5 Jan 12
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 3

Photos

Posted by TylerZIMWholesome meme I think fits this group

Posted by KanjaGLiving in SURVIVAL vs. Living in CREATION - Dr. Joe Dispenza - YouTube

• Top tags#anxiety #friends #video #Mentalhealth #fear #hope #queer #suicide #youtube #reason #depression #world #LawEnforcement #god #hello #survival #cure #memes #movies #muslims #whites #memories #videos #nation #population #Podcast #moral #Canada #bomb #hell #WTF #dance #Song #CommonSense #Euthanasia #justice #blog #mother #SupremeCourt #wife #vacation #Christmas #society #morality #brainwashed #saved #Libertarian #community #religion #IDW ...

Members 270Top

Related Groups