slug.com slug.com
2 1

Sam doing what Sam does.

maxmaccc 7 Sep 18
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

From listening to many of the Progressives who are the generation that gave us Nice-progressive arguments, to go along with the Johnson locking up the "Black Vote for generations", has given me one take away. None of them understand, they produced the Antifa's and the BLM's, and seem not to understand how. This sweet academic discussion between two decent men, seems to give no hint, except one. They are so nice, they bore young people to death. The Professor who promises them Action against "racism", "I feel bad, and want to hurt someone", youthful sons and daughters of these two sweet professor types, will be their Hero! While these sons and daughters are burning down their house and screaming curses, they are asking them to be reasonable. Spoiled brats, become criminals, right before their eyes, and they have no clue. Rich, comfy guys who are house trained, pontificate to no end.

The Silver throated atheist. Calm , self assured learned .
You grew expentialy smarter in his presence . He Will never topple Christopher Hitchens as the gentleman deity destroyer. Of the world. But he's certainly in control of his emotions.
Men who aren't. Need growling.. need to experience their cringe. The 1 moment Sam Harris commented on real time.. Ben Aflkeck the ohhh gross man .. who just conflated race & religion as being one & the same..
& They call us bigots.. . Race - religion . Both need identify politics to grow & fester.

Jordan Peterson has an interesting take on some taboo subjects also.

@maxmaccc
True , Jordan Peterson is a legend. I've followed him closely , ever since his Toronto University bill C16 protest.
Compelled speech is not in human nature to accept. Not now, not ever.

Recent Visitors 12

Photos

Posted by RitBorgShould any IDW types celebrate the removal of people from the public discourse? I think Sam has made an error with this one.

Posted by GodlessHarris is refreshingly upfront about his argument: the subtitle of his book is How Science Can Determine Human Values.

Posted by ThomasSheedySam Posted this on his Instagram recently. What are your thoughts?

Posted by GeeMacSam Harris has unlocked all content on his meditation app, “Waking Up” from today to the end of the year.

Posted by postmaster“It turns out the IDW is mostly a collection of disillusioned liberals looking for a place to have honest conversation.

Posted by SpikeTalonGood questions...

Posted by ChadwickShould Sam Harris have Stefan Molyneux or Jared Taylor on his Making Sense pod cast to talk about Race?

Posted by SpikeTalonOne of my favorite quotes from Harris.

• Top tags#video #SamHarris #world #media #god #politics #Podcast #moral #book #government #reason #youtube #IDW #truth #culture #death #politicians #religious #hope #faith #rights #evolution #money #biden #insane #religion #college #racist #laws #morality #children #Socialmedia #humans #liberals #ideology #community #FreeSpeech #nation #JordanPeterson #BenShapiro #population #evil #society #censorship #Constitution #atheism #liberal #plays #fear #debunking ...

Members 5,910Top