slug.com slug.com
5 1
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The source of those words "Jim Banks is a U.S. Congressman representing Indiana's 3rd district" indicates that time has passed since Ron Paul was the only voice for sanity. Not everyone can see the problem or the solution from the same angle, and that is the good thing, because the thing viewed has an infinite number of angles from which to be viewed, and a few angles of view are better than one MONOPOLY view, because there is the slightest chance that the addition of another view will improve (rather than falsify on purpose) the view that is potentially shared by the viewers who have an interest in quantifying and qualifying the thing in view: government or the alternatives which include FAKE government.

"They don’t care about producing real change—they just want to be last one in line for the guillotine."

A clear and present danger to those in line for the guillotine is the arrest of one of the "Elite" whose crimes may soon become Public Knowledge from Public Trial Transcripts, or that one may RAT on the other RATS in a "plea bargain," or that one may find a guillotine in her cell made out of suicide rope.

"Well, the children have internalized their parents’ messages."

How many cases out of the total number of cases involve parents nurturing their children to be criminals who will perpetrate the crime known as rioting? Is that quote above an off hand way to say that a nebulous Legal Fiction (The Nanny State) is the actual parent while the people who bore these children are absent during the formative years of these children?

Out went the traditional family and in place is placed a legal fiction nanny state where trained propagandists pose as teachers?

Why does that sound familiar?

Oh, well there are people who confess:

"Take a closer look at the mob. A new study by Pew research says only 1/6 of the protesters are Black. Four out of five are Democrats. This is not the poor working class fighting for a livable wage. It’s an act of performance art staged and underwritten by our nation’s elite, in the tradition of Woodstock or Occupy Wall Street. A viral video was shared recently of a white woman clad in $300 worth of Lululemon designer yoga apparel yelling at a Black male police officer and an Asian female police officer that they are “part of the problem.” She’s not fighting for justice. She’s fighting to quiet her own conscience."

That is a good article, and I am incited into action by it. I read it and I comment. My actions are affected by those words. I want to add to the quoted words above, and my addition is to say that many of these fake protesters (inciting race war) are paid to do so, so they are merely employees who are merely following orders: just, just, just, following orders, and nothing more, nothing personal.

"This isn’t a proletarian revolution. This is a generational fight within our ruling elite class."

That conclusion was made also by Murray Rothbard in reference to the Revolutionary War. It was not a fight against which dictators rules (Dictators from Britain or Dictators here in America), it was a fight between the ruling elite class (home grown versus British) and the revolution was the opportunity to shed all Dictators foreign and domestic. That, unfortunately, lasted until 1789 in America.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 11

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top