slug.com slug.com
1 2

The Current News Vacuum is Broke, there are many dirty secrets being reported by those not caught in the Vacuum.

[wearechange.org]

At time 10:50 or so the reporter reports on inculpatory evidence existing in the form of Video Recordings of criminals at the highest level of World Government.

Inculpatory evidence is evidence that inculpates someone.

Inculpation: noun

1. charge
  2. indictment

The Vacuum that is Broke was also (once upon a time in America) known as The Mighty Wurlitzer.

See: Martin Luther King Jr. Conspiracy Murder Trial Transcripts (an almost common law, law of the land, speedy trial, except for the 30 years afforded to the perpetrators who got away with conspiracy murder):

Q. Let me ask you finally -- this has
been a long road -- how you regard -- what is
your explanation for the fact that there has
been such little national media coverage of
these -- of this trial and this evidence and
this event here in this Memphis courtroom,
which is the first trial ever to be able to
produce evidence on this assassination --
what has happened here that Mighty Wurlitzer
is not sounding but is in fact totally
silent -- almost totally silent?

A. Oh, but -- as we know, silence can be
deafening. Disinformation is not only
getting certain things to appear in print,
it's also getting certain things not to
appear in print. I mean, the first -- the
first thing I would say as a way of
explanation is the incredibly powerful effect
of disinformation over a long period of time
that I mentioned before. For 30 years the
official line has been that James Earl Ray
killed Martin Luther King and he did it all
by himself. That's 30 years, not -- nothing
like the short period when the line was that
the Cubans raped the Angolan women. But for
30 years it's James Earl Ray killed Dr. King,
did it all by himself.

And when that is imprinted in the
minds of the general public for 30 years, if
somebody stood up and confessed and said: I
did it. Ray didn't do it, I did it. Here's
a movie. Here's a video showing me do it. 99
percent of the people wouldn't believe him
because it just -- it just wouldn't click in
the mind. It would just go right to -- it
couldn't be. It's just a powerful
psychological effect over 30 years of
disinformation that's been imprinted on the
brains of the -- the public. Something to
the country couldn't -- couldn't be.

[thekingcenter.org]

The point here being pointed out is the point at which The People wake the fuck up.

Who, what, where, and when, are the criminals who fake government going to fear when they have the Courts of Law in their back pockets?

The same question, in different words, is to ask what constitutes a Court of Law?

The People decide to investigate.

The People decide to indict (issue a presentment).

The People try the case, affording the accused their opportunity to state their case before The People as The People are represented by Trial Jurors.

"Pilate was not innocent because he washed his hands, and said, He would have nothing to do with the blood of that just one. There are faults of omission as well as commission. When you are legally called to try such a cause, if you shall shuffle out yourself, and thereby persons perhaps less conscientious happen to be made use of, and so a villain escapes justice, or an innocent man is ruined, by a prepossessed or negligent verdict; can you think yourself in such a case wholly blameless? Qui non prohibet cum potest, jubet: That man abets an evil, who prevents it not, when it is in his power. Nec caret scrupulo sosietatis occultae qui evidenter facinori definit obviare: nor can he escape the suspicion of being a secret accomplice, who evidently declines the prevention of an atrocious crime."

Englishman’s Right: A Dialogue between a Barrister at Law and a Juryman, John Hawles, 1763

Josf-Kelley 8 July 8
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That pretty specific, deep state hates exposure.

I think in terms of a War in Heaven (Hell), during these times when the powers that be (the dominant power always has competition for dominance), or the deep state, changes from one regime to another, as indicated by the Trump Presidential Upset.

Is it merely a charade that Trump (no one else ever did this as far as I know) calls out (exposes) Fake News?

Meanwhile, as the gods (devils) fight the War in Heaven (Hell), The People (our genetic species) pays for all the fighting while remaining Subsidized Slaves to the Deep State.

They (deeps state members) enslave themselves too.

"My son, if sinners entice you, Do not consent. If they say, "Come with us, Let us lie in wait for blood, Let us ambush the innocent without cause ; Let us swallow them alive like Sheol, Even whole, as those who go down to the pit ; We will find all kinds of precious wealth, We will fill our houses with spoil ; Throw in your lot with us, We shall all have one purse," My son, do not walk in the way with them. Keep your feet from their path, For their feet run to evil And they hasten to shed blood. Indeed, it is useless to spread the baited net In the sight of any bird ; But they lie in wait for their own blood ; They ambush their own lives. So are the ways of everyone who gains by violence ; It takes away the life of its possessors."

I'm not religious, but those words ring true, as the truth sets people free: "...it is useless to spread the baited net In the sight of any bird.."

The Law power is in place to help people decide not to turn to crime: deterrence. A world without law is hell on earth.

"Therefore whatever you desire for men to do to you, you. shall also do to them; for this is the law and the prophets."

We (the people as a species) may be exposing our dirty little secrets that arrive in the form of living devils like the recently suicided Jeffrey Epstein.

Who consumes children? Isn't it past time to ask?

Recent Visitors 6

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top