slug.com slug.com
2 0

A Poll for those who wonder why people believe in the 2 Party (evil or lesser evil false choice) Duopoly System of Subsidized Slavery for All.

Are the Marxists Communists Winning?

1. No, they are on the way out, they have used up every shovel full in the hole they are digging into hell, everything they do now confesses their true motives: destruction of life on earth because that is what gives them a counterfeit happiness.

2. No, but the actual democrats are wondering what they are, how they have been fooled, and what to do next, but they won't, not in their lifetime join the Fascist/Capitalist Party.

3. No, but the actual republicans are already finding cause to back Trump because Trump appears (on the surface) to be helping people return to rule of law (accountability, responsibility, and prosperity as a result)

4. Yes, the actual democrats are winning because the criminals who took over government are all fighting each other, and hopefully they move off to some island (on the Lolita Express perhaps) to resolve their conflicts in the ways they are well practiced: deception, threat, fear mongering, terror, torture, rape, assault, murder, and mass murder.

5. Yes, the actual democrats know that democracy only works in small groups and they also know that larger groups can form republics where the people are secure in their pursuits of happiness, their lives, their liberties, and their properties, because republics work when we agree to defend each other with rule of law: the common law, with independent private prosecutors, independent grand jurors, independent grand juries, independent trial jurors, and independent trial juries, which are small groups and democrat thereby.

6. Maybe, Trump may be yet another bought and paid-for member of the dominant criminal gang and current events will become even worse as the dominant gang dictates that everyone will resort to crime or perish, and we all march like lemmings off the cliff to hell on earth because too many of us are stupid and servile, so the collective sum total of stupidity and servility has gone past the point of no return.

Are the Marxists Communists Winning?

• 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 1 vote
Josf-Kelley 8 July 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They appear to be winning at the moment but there is still a long way to go. Remember no one expected Trump would win.

The marxists are winning because many in the Democratic Party don't have any idea what's going on except what they hear from the MSM.

Xtra Level 8 July 10, 2020

You may be right, but I am optimistic. If you could predict how the Marxist/Communists prove that they are winning, what would be that proof?

I'm going to suggest that the Marxist/Communists can prove that they are winning when it is no longer possible to remain in America without proof of having suffered a Global Treasonous Pandemic Fraud Vaccine assault.

Those who refuse to be injected with the Marxist/Communist poison (metaphorically having to drink the cool-aid) are forced out of America because too many Marxist/Communists have joined the cult, drank the cool-aid, and are pro bono enforcers of Marxist/Communism.

So that will prove to me that you are right, the Marxists/Communists are winning.

I still see people refusing to wear the mask (drink the cool-aid), and that is a source of optimism for me.

@Josf-Kelley I definitely hope you're right!

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top