slug.com slug.com
1 0

Monopoly of Power and Profit is diametrically opposed to freedom (to compete) in liberty (free markets).

With that in mind consider the following claimed acceptance of the challenge to "debate" presidential front runners on The Joe Rogan Podcast:

To me there is no one capable of "running" The Country in America or anywhere else, and to prove that point I will conduct a Poll here and now.

I will first explain what I think a "President" of the corporation called U.S.A. Inc. (LLC) ought to do if somehow logic, reason, morality, and wisdom was employed by people in government from the Top to the Bottom and everywhere in between.

Joe Kelley for President Campaign Intention (not a promise):

1. Return to Rule of Law from Top to Bottom.
    a. Acknowledge the lawful, legal, moral, right for Private Prosecutors to prosecute named defendants in Courts of Law, subject to vetting by independent Grand Jurors in independent Grand Juries, whereby the prosecutors case and the defendants case (if the defendant has one, and is willing to offer one) are brought before the country as the country is represented by randomly selected jurors, who are vetted by voir dire proceedings according to the common law, which is not according to monopoly of power and profit dictates. Much more information is warranted and can be supplied to meet any demand for much more information on this Presidential move from arbitrary, dictatorial, tyrannical, criminal, counterfeit, government, moving this step back to freedom in liberty, for individuals in each county, in each state, in a federation of states, which is a voluntary association for mutual defense, which is not a Monopoly of Power and Profit where all competition is destroyed by those running the criminal cabal thinly hidden behind an easily exposed curtain of lies.
    b. I can go on with much greater detail in debate (two or more competitors offering competitive viewpoints) or in dictatorial form (one way communication involving the transfer of a viewpoint from one to many).

2. Return to Federation instead of Consolidation or Nationalization
    a. End the Fed, return to Voluntary State Investment Payments into a Federal Association for Mutual Defense of the States that choose to invest (or choose not to invest) in a Federal Association. This is a first step in that direction, and an actual audit of The Fed by independent auditors in any State, in any County, in real time, with each competitor auditor publishing their findings in real time on a competitive web page built by each State for that purpose, or built by any other groups of people in any county in any state. Note: The National Debt Clock Real Time is already a working, real time, audit of The Fed, however it does not publish which individual "spender" is spending exactly how much of The Public FUND on which particular "expense" in the name of The Public (thin veil fraud).
    b. End the IRS. This is the second step toward returning to lawful, legal, moral, federal, voluntary, free market, government at the Federal (no longer National) level. If people claim that the U.S.A. America THING will no longer exist and we will then be all on our own without PROTECTION supplied by that THING, because no one is investing in it, through the IRS and The FED, after I am done doing this as "President," then consider the fact that you can send any amount of your excess wealth (your individual profits) to anyone you want, including the THING that you think I will annihilate once I end The IRS and The FED. You can pay for whatever PROTECTION you can afford to pay for, but you can't spend the next generations POWER to survive in nature.
    c. I can go on with much greater detail in debate etc.

3. Order each Military Organization to Police each other Military Organization with specific instructions to bring to Courts of Law (prosecute) anyone found to be suspected (presumed to be innocent until after their lawful offer to defend themselves against the charges) of treason, including misfeasance, malfeasance, non-feasance, misprision of justice, misprision of treason, or just plain old hand caught in the cookie jar treason. CIA is charged to Police every other Military Organization, but not themselves. NSA is charged to Police every other Military Organization, but not themselves. Army is charged to Police every other Military Organization, but not themselves, IRS is gone, The FED is gone after Policing done by private prosecutors in each county.

Here is where I can step in and pretend to have an as yet not known competitor in debate, as my competitor charges me with foolishness because the Military no longer has any source of FUNDS since I ended The FED and the IRS, so how are they supposed to FUND their Policing of each other: stupid Joe?

Each step taken by each individual toward individual goals are singular events, when each step taken by each individual toward an agreed upon goal is added to each other - individual - step there is in that free market an economic force that is greater than the sum of the individual steps do to at least 3 accurately measurable powers:

1. Specialization
  2. Division of Labor
  3. Economies of Scale

I can go on about all 3 as those power work on any "collective" voluntary effort willfully decided upon by individual free people in free markets of liberty.

Would I allow a John Bolton or Anthony Fouchi to "run" their individual scams in the opposite direction as the path shown here by me? No. How would I know which individuals are "running" criminal versions of the steps needed to return to rule of law, free markets, and liberty in America?

My competitor now accuses me of dodging the question. No, I redirected the effort to "catch" me in foolishness, as I am accused of wanting to Police each department of the Military and DEFUND them at the same time. I'm not. Each step taken by each individual sharing the same goal (what goal?) is either effective toward the goal or not, and each step in the wrong direction can be accurately account as ERROR or WILLFUL decisions on each individual taking each step.

The BILL will become DUE for each step taken by each individual charged with the duty to POLICE each department of government. Who pays that BILL? Currently each expense is accounted as a DEBT.

Do you think that you are dealing with a fool? Have you taken a long look in the mirror first?

While each Department is Policing each other Department, each individual step is an expense, and each expense is accounted for as a DEBT, in time of Peace, and in time of War. Who pays the WAR DEBT?

Who pays the debt in time of peace?

What is the goal?

When the common, collective, goal is to FUND a MONOPOLY of POWER and PROFIT, you pay for that tally now published REAL TIME as The National Debt Real Time.

Is that your goal? Do you even know that that is your goal now?

What MUST be done to turn in the other direction?

My competitors will claim (in Unison) that I am foolish, but that WILL be a character assassination ROUTINE built into their operating system as a member of The Cult of Might Makes Right, and there WILL be no data offered by my competitors as to why I am foolish to claim that I could be a better source of Presidential Actions than my competitors. If there are actual people out there whose actual goal is the opposite direction then those people MUST - as a rule - gain the power of accurate accountability of the facts that matter in each case of controversy from the smallest civil case to the largest scale world war.

Rule of Law is a competitive process employed by people sharing the goal of accurate accountability of the facts that matter in any case of controversy, see for examples a Declaration of Independence and any of the many competitive versions of Bills of Rights, all pointing to Rule of Law, common law, private prosecutors, independent grand juries, and independent - individual - trial jurors in Courts of Law.

Public Published Trial Transcripts Prescribing how The Public demands actual justice, which is restitution, redemption, remedy, and if necessary (forced by necessity when dealing with felons at war with society) punishment.

Treason (aiding and abetting, lending moral support to, and lending material support to the enemies of SOCIETY, The Country, The People, The Public, each individual that constitutes the whole of SOCIETY) is - as a rule - perpetrated by felons at war with society, or, in fact, people who are foolish, servile, brainwashed, mind controlled, DRONES who know no better.

Is the MOB going to hang innocent people for TREASON if America returns from the edge of the abyss?

No, that is the narrative offered by the parrots parroting the Might Makes Right doctrine.

Return to Rule of Law, it is in the common law precedent that precedes the doctrine of Might Makes Right dictated by counterfeiters counterfeiting Courts of Law (treason).

Presumption of innocence until proven guilty before The People (the unbiased, unstacked, untampered, jury) in a Court of Law (not a Court of Equity, Admiralty, Family, Traffic, etc.) is on which piece of paper? The common law principles exist in hearts and minds that have not yet been brainwashing into Blind Belief in Falsehood Without Question (jury tempering). Presumption of innocence until the best possible effort is made to prove guilt to The People as a whole, where The People as a whole are represented by an untampered with Jury.

What is routine now is presumption of guilt setting in motion the execution of the guilty by the counterfeiters of government: see Martin Luther King Jr. Conspiracy Murder Trial Transcripts.

So the competition for presiding over The Country known collectively as America prescribe tyranny to fix tyranny as a UNIFIED rule.

I don't do that, and the other direction is clearly spelled out in many ways too numerous to fit into a sound bite in the effort to control the minds of the stupid and servile "electorate."

Grow the fuck up.

The Criminals have - in fact - taken over the government. II

• 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 1 vote
Josf-Kelley 8 Sep 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hello darkness, my old friend,
I've come to talk with you again,
Because a vision softly creeping,
Left its seeds while I was sleeping,
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence.

In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone,
'Neath the halo of a street lamp,
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence.

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more.
People talking without speaking,
People hearing without listening,
People writing songs that voices never share
And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence.

"Fools," said I, "You do not know.
Silence like a cancer grows.
Hear my words that I might teach you.
Take my arms that I might reach you."
But my words like silent raindrops fell
And echoed in the wells of silence

And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon god they made.
And the sign flashed out its warning
In the words that it was forming.
And the sign said, "The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls
And tenement halls
And whispered in the sounds of silence.

Alexandr Solzhenitsyn
Nobel Lecture in Literature 1970

"And on top of this we are threatened by destruction in the fact that the physically compressed, strained world is not allowed to blend spiritually; the molecules of knowledge and sympathy are not allowed to jump over from one half to the other. This presents a rampant danger: THE SUPPRESSION OF INFORMATION between the parts of the planet. Contemporary science knows that suppression of information leads to entropy and total destruction. Suppression of information renders international signatures and agreements illusory; within a muffled zone it costs nothing to reinterpret any agreement, even simpler – to forget it, as though it had never really existed. (Orwell understood this supremely.) A muffled zone is, as it were, populated not by inhabitants of the Earth, but by an expeditionary corps from Mars; the people know nothing intelligent about the rest of the Earth and are prepared to go and trample it down in the holy conviction that they come as “liberators”."

"The word "ectropy" means a general increase in organization. It appears to have been developed by Willard V. Quine in response to the Twenty-first Anniversary Symposium of the Council for Unified Research and Education in 1969. Specifically, the term is described:

"This term was suggested by W. V. Quine in discussions following this symposium: Entropy, he pointed out, is Greek for turning in; the opposite term should therefore be the Greek for turning out, namely ectropy. Since the coaction cardioid literally turns in and out of the circle of reference, his short, elegant term is used throughout."
The above quotation appears on page 83 of the following source:

"Edward Haskell (1972). "Generalization of the structure of Mendeleev's periodic table," In E. Haskell (Ed.), Full Circle: The Moral Force of Unified Science chapter 2, (pp. 21-90). New York: Gordon and Breach.
That book is an expansion of the aforementioned 1969 symposium. The term "ectropy" is used in several places in the book and is contrasted not only with "entropy" but also with the coined term, "atropy," which is used to describe circumstances in which the degree of organization remains constant."
[cc.gatech.edu]

Recent Visitors 3

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top