slug.com slug.com
0 0

Time 34:00 or so in the following Documentary are words describing the effects (the goal) of The 6 Purposes of Schooling as reported by John Taylor Gatto. In the following documentary the language used by Yuri Bezmenov isn't the same language (both English, but not the same exact words or terms) as used by John Taylor Gatto, or the quoted words from Gatto's source: Dr. Anglisse.

Yuri Bezmenov describes the same process reaching for the same goal as is described by Gatto quoting from a hard to find Book on Public Education in America, where the quotes from Dr. Anglisse are reported.

First the Gatto report, then the Video Link for the Documentary.

"The Six Purposes of Schooling" - John Taylor Gatto

“Now you are ready to hear the six purposes of modern schooling taken directly from Dr. Anglisse’s book.”

“The first function of schooling is adjustive. Schools are to establish fixed habits of reaction to authority. It is fixed habits of reaction. Notice that this precludes critical judgment completely. Notice too that requiring obedience to stupid orders is a much better test of function one than following sensible orders ever could be. You don’t know whether people are reflexibly obedient unless they will march right off the cliff.”

“How can you establish weather someone has successfully developed this automatic reaction, because people have a proclivity when they are given sensible orders to follow? That is not what they want to reach. The only way to measure this is to give stupid orders, and people automatically follow those. Now you have achieved function one.”

Documentary: The Great Reset - We are All Agenda 2030

The game plan begins with Demoralization.

Yuri Bezmenov describes what "Demoralization" actually means, and his description of "Demoralization" is the same means to the same ends as is the 6 Purposes of Public Schooling.

Demoralization is the removal of internal moral capacity: moral judgment, and in place of internal moral capacity is a counterfeit version of moral judgment. If you have read my work before then you may remember how the word counter-feit means opposite, so in place of internal moral judgment is external immoral judgment. The obvious result (the goal) is something also called cognitive dissonance.

Yuri goes on to describe how the targets of Demoralization are treated, how they are dealt with, by the criminals once the criminals gain absolute power in the target area: "...squash them like cockroaches..."

Once the drones have served their purpose, to effect regime change, the new regime routinely purges.

The most infamous (not the worst in terms of percentage of the population mass murdered which goes to Pol Pot and Cambodia; U.S.A. - Wall Street - funded also) is Stalin's Bolshevik Russia, put in place by Wall Street: 20 million "citizens" mass murdered.

At least one survivor lived to report on the pogrom:

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

So...

Those on the so-called left, the Marxist/Communist/Satanist/Cabal, are of at least 2 groups:

1. Those who know it is a fraud, and they expect to be in power when the dust settles.

2. Those who don't know it is a fraud, and they expect to be in power when the dust settles.

A few people issue the order to mass murder the many, that is how it works, so those on the so-called left may want to check the odds before they roll this dice yet again.

Josf-Kelley 8 Oct 22
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top