slug.com slug.com
0 0

The fake debate helped me work out a perspective that has too many loose ends, and I can try to convey this perspective briefly, along with how the fake debate helps.

Many people who roll their eyes at most of my messages never respond, but some do, and some of those responses are along the lines of:

“The world is too complicated to fit into your Conspiracy Theory, the way you fit your Conspiracy Theory into this very large and complicated pile of interactions that no one can possibly understand in the way you claim to understand it.”

Really?

The reason why the fake debate helps with the work I do on this “meeting of the minds” (contending with the feedback feeding back in the form quoted above: no one can know, certainly not you, how things work on such a large Global Scale) is – the fake debate helps as yet another piece of the puzzle – because these 2 people, individuals, are shown for what they are, in front of God and everyone, and they are merely people, merely individuals, and they too don’t know, or have figured out, the great puzzle, or they would spill the beans, and let everyone else in on it.

I’ll spill the beans, and you can either see it or not, credit it or not, or, if not, you can ignore it, or you can feed-back a higher quality and lower cost competitive version that makes the version (me spilling the beans) you will now read (an assumption on my part) obviously, accurately measurably, less useful, less accurate, less true, less of a pathetic attempt to do what some people claim to be impossible from their self-limited, self-defeating, viewpoint.

1. View from Trump is:___
  2. View from Biden is:___
  3. View from me is:____
  4. Your view is:_____

If it is impossible, then why even try, and if you don’t even try, then are you demoralized, have you given up, will there be no effort henceforth for you to add your view to the pool in the “vain” effort to enrich, make better, improve, make more accurate, the collective world view, as many other people (not you) put all the good pieces together, and get rid of all the bad pieces, so as to construct, in time, an improved world view?

1. Trump’s view is that Biden is bad.
  2. Biden’s view is that Trump is bad.
  3. Joe’s view is that people who do unto other’s that which they themselves would defend against having other’s do to them, are categorically, by their voluntary choice, leaving the peaceful group of people (who constitute the peaceful group because they do not make criminal choices) and joining the Cabal that I call The Cult of Might Makes Right. Finding out who these people are is not easy when those who want to find out these people (for defensive purposes) find out that these people – as a rule – lie.

The law is whichever process helps people avoid making criminal choices (deterrence) best, and the law is – as a rule – strictly voluntary: meaning people only do onto other people that which they would want other people do to themselves.

1. Trump’s stated view is that Trump is good.
  2. Biden’s stated view is that Biden is good.
  3. Joe’s view is that the law process is good when it is what it is, and the law is not good when it is counterfeit, when instead of it being based upon The Golden Rule, it is based upon the lie known as Might Makes Right (do unto others what you would defend against having done to yourself, such as Aggressive War, or Central Banking Fraud, both of which are claimed to be Civil Actions by counterfeiters of the law).

The fake debate is fake because it only represents the views of a shrinking pile of falsehoods spewed forth from 2 Criminal Groups of people who belong in these groups because everyone belonging in these groups set out to harm innocent people on purpose, and more importantly, the innocent bodies pile up, filling the hole going to hell, and overflowing.

The last time a non-criminal ran for office at this level was when Ron Paul attempted to get on the fake debate stage facing the last man (or woman) standing from the opposition as the opposition found that last man or woman standing over all the people whose throats they cut on the way to that criminal top.

Instead of the best of the best, the fake debate offers the lesser of two evils: 1. Globalist Monopoly of Power Cartel, 2. National Monopoly of Power Cartel

Where is any choice to return to rule of law?

Josf-Kelley 8 Oct 23
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top