slug.com slug.com
1 3

Messages From Outside The Box

Few read what I write, the dots are not connected, and few still can make sense of the messages offered to those few who are connected. Many read from other sources, and many are inside a narrative that I call Dogma from The Cult of Might Makes Right.

That is the The Box. People who are familiar with the history of The Box can clearly see the meaning of the message contained in the words: Dogma from The Cult of Might Makes Right. The phenomenon of those under the spell of deception connecting to those who are not under the spell of deception is as a window or door hidden by those who create The Box, and hidden from the view of those who WILL remain inside The Box.

The door, the window, and The Box are all fictitious versions of actual reality, where things are accurately measurable, where things fit like a square box measuring 1 unit on each side, a metric unit, or other unit of measure, as the square box is fit through a square opening, a window, a child's learning toy; purposely built to familiarize a child with the boundaries of reality.

Those caught in the imaginary Box – as as rule from reality – do not know that they are caught in the imaginary Box.

The Box is also called a Legal Fiction.

My messages are as the child’s toy, an effort to present the readers with a Box, a Window, and the means to pass the Box through the Window, to see how the Box (deception) works in reality.

The Box is currently called an Election. It is not an Election, as can plainly be seen by anyone not in The Box. Did you fit something called a “vote” into a box? Did you wait in line to do so? Did you expect to gain something as you fit a “vote” into a box?

Were you told that “our democratic process depends upon election integrity”?

Were you also told that “democracy is the tyranny of the majority”?

Were you fit into a box by those words?

Are you stuck now in the box? How can you know if you are stuck in a box?

How about a Jury Box?

Do the words appear foreign to you?

"...a segregated area in which the jury sits in a court of law...”

I’ll tie this up now, for those who care to know better from worse:

"It is a matter well known, and well understood, that by the laws of our country, every question which affects a man's life, reputation, or property, must be tried by twelve of his peers; and that their unanimous verdict is, alone, competent to determine the fact in issue.”

Those words are published in American history as a fact that matters in any case of fraud, from the least damaging to the worst damaging. The words are taken from a Court of Law case, a case that was on the books before The Constitution of 1789, when the Legal Fiction angle was put in place in America. The author of the law is a guy named M’Kean. M’Kean was a Judge on a Supreme Court in Pennsylvania before the Judiciary Act of 1789 created National Supreme Courts, so it was a common law court in session when M’Kean wrote those words. M’Kean was also a President of the United States of America when it was still a Federation of Independent States, before 1789.

Thomas McKean (DE)
2nd President of the United States
in Congress Assembled
July 10, 1781 to November 5, 1781

I hope that helps.

Josf-Kelley 8 Nov 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I always read what you post. Sometimes it’s a bit over my head, but I really try to understand what you are trying to present so I might have to read it several times. Hopefully I’m catching your drift. I’m on this sight to learn something. Thanks👍🏻

FEWI Level 8 Nov 10, 2020

Recent Visitors 3

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top