slug.com slug.com
0 0

Voices from the Central Planners at Marxist Communist HQ:

I'm going to look at that in the interest of self-knowledge. My guess, but I can be wrong, is that I'd title it (because of the source) Grooming for Stockholmn Syndrome 101.

In less than a minute I can name at least 3 major falsehoods. 1. Terrorize, not inform, 2. Straw-Man, Projection/Transference (the "side" most guilty of aggressive violence claims that their targets are "guilty" of pre-crime violence, while they subsidize riots, paid for by the Funds they extort), and 3. If the "violent" side attempts to use "legal" means, it is not "democratic" (which is a false version of democracy, because the first Democrats in Athens Greece during the golden age blew the whistle on the Oligarchical employment of Electoral Politics: a.k.a. so-called Majority Rules.) This guy is so far certainly Grooming.

Then the fuck claims (with a straight face) "...those are laws, not a constitutional obligation..." He makes a statement as if his opinion is a fact concerning what is or is not law. In a democratic republic (if one could exist on a large scale with many people spread out over a very large area) the people (each individual) decides what the facts are at law, and they can do so by voting in grand and trial juries. Those hired in elections merely suggest to The People, with Statutes, what The People are then going to consent to, or not, pay for, or not, remain voluntarily consented to, or not, through due process of law, the common law, with trial by jury, as Law is thereby established by trial and error, over time, as The People, with their power to VETO, consent, or don't' consent, to whatever some fucktard claims with a tie and a suit, and a smarmy looking fuck face.

Then fuck face claims: "That may well be part of the "republican" plan," and this is very important to deconstruct. Trump et al. (The Deplorables) go back at least to Ruby Ridge, Waco, and the rise of The Militia Movement. Trump is only part of The Republican Party ON PRINCIPLE. The Republican Party has long ago been taken over by foreign investors in foreign corporations for the purpose of usurping the Republican form of government (at federal, state, county, city, family, and individual levels) for the purpose of Monopolizing Power and Profit, where The People (the meaning of the word Republic in Latin is The Public Thing) are considered PROPERTY. That usurpation of the Republican Party gave rise to the term R.I.N.O., which means Republican In Name Only, which means Treasonous Fraud in common-law terms. RINOS lie, cheat, steal, rape, torture, murder, and mass murder for their pleasure in their "collective" group, and RINOS HATE Trump and The Deplorables. So...keep that in mind when a fuck face from Marxist Communist Propaganda Organ Media attempts to throw mud on "Republicans."

Joe Kelley
Then the JEWEL of this treason by fuck face is when fuck face mention the One Vote One State (Equal Footing Doctrine) fail safe for elections rife with fraud at the county and state levels. One State One Vote (Equal Footing Doctrine) is explained well enough in the following report by an opponent witnessing the First American Usurpation in 1787, at the Con Con:

Page 4 Luther Martin

"The members of the convention from the States, came there under different powers; the greatest number, I believe, under powers nearly the same as those of the delegates of this State. Some came to the convention under the former appointment, authorizing the meeting of delegates merely to regulate trade. Those of the Delaware were expressly instructed to agree to no system, which should take away from the States that equality of suffrage secured by the original articles of confederation. Before I arrived, a number of rules had been adopted to regulate the proceedings of the convention, by one of which was to affect the whole Union. By another, the doors were to be shut, and the whole proceedings were to be kept secret; and so far did this rule extend, that we were thereby prevented from corresponding with gentlemen in the different States upon the subjects under our discussion; a circumstance, Sir, which, I confess, I greatly regretted. I had no idea, that all the wisdom, integrity, and virtue of this State, or of the others, were centered in the convention. I wished to have corresponded freely and confidentially with eminent political characters in my own and other States; not implicitly to be dictated to by them, but to give their sentiments due weight and consideration. So extremely solicitous were they, that their proceedings should not transpire, that the members were prohibited even from taking copies of resolutions, on which the convention were deliberating, or extracts of any kind from the journals, without formally moving for, and obtaining permission, by vote of the convention for that purpose.

"But, Sir, it was to no purpose that the futility of their objections were shown, when driven from the pretense, that the equality of suffrage had been originally agreed to on principles of expediency and necessity; the representatives of the large States persisting in a declaration, that they would never agree to admit the smaller States to an equality of suffrage. In answer to this, they were informed, and informed in terms that most strong, and energetic that could possibly be used, that we never would agree to a system giving them the undue influence and superiority they proposed. That we would risk every possible consequence. That from anarchy and confusion, order might arise. That slavery was the worst that could ensue, and we considered the system proposed to be the most complete, most abject system of slavery that the wit of man ever devised, under pretense of forming a government for free States. That we never would submit tamely and servilely, to a present certain evil, in dread of a future, which might be imaginary; that we were sensible the eyes of our country and the world were upon us. That we would not labor under the imputation of being unwilling to form a strong and energetic federal government; but we would publish the system which we approved, and also that which we opposed, and leave it to our country, and the world at large, to judge between us, who best understood the rights of free men and free States, and who best advocated them; and to the same tribunal we could submit, who ought to be answerable for all the consequences, which might arise to the Union from the convention breaking up, without proposing any system to their constituents. During this debate we were threatened, that if we did not agree to the system propose, we never should have an opportunity of meeting in convention to deliberate on another, and this was frequently urged. In answer, we called upon them to show what was to prevent it, and from what quarter was our danger to proceed; was it from a foreign enemy? Our distance from Europe, and the political situation of that country, left us but little to fear. Was there any ambitious State or States, who, in violation of every sacred obligation, was preparing to enslave the other States, and raise itself to consequence on the ruin of the others? Or was there any such ambitious individual? We did not apprehend it to be the case; but suppose it to be true, it rendered it the more necessary, that we should sacredly guard against a system, which might enable all those ambitious views to be carried into effect, even under the sanction of the constitution and government. In fine, Sir, all those threats were treated with contempt, and they were told, that we apprehended but one reason to prevent the States meeting again in convention; that, when they discovered the part this convention had acted, and how much its members were abusing the trust reposed in them, the States would never trust another convention."

[amazon.com]

The statement made by Mr. Fuck Face at Time 3:12 or so is very important if someone wants to know the principles at law involved in this current usurpation by the criminals who run with impunity through the playground of posterity. I can attempt to transcribe Mr. Fuck Face's bold fraud for all to see, but almost no one (but the few people who know me) actually respond, so how would I even know that they listen, let alone see the facts that matter in the case?

Then Mr. Fuck Face pulls out the race card, doing so as if he has any clue as to the facts that matter in that case. This is War people.

Josf-Kelley 8 Dec 5
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top