slug.com slug.com
1 0

The Original Federal Supreme Court (before Consolidation in 1789) was incorporated for the following purpose:

"The State of Texas filed a lawsuit directly with the U.S. Supreme Court shortly before midnight on Monday challenging the election procedures in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin on the grounds that they violate the Constitution."

[breitbart.com]

"Certain officials in the Defendant States presented the pandemic as the justification for ignoring state laws regarding absentee and mail-in voting. The Defendant States flooded their citizenry with tens of millions of ballot applications and ballots in derogation of statutory controls as to how they are lawfully received, evaluated, and counted. Whether well intentioned or not, these unconstitutional acts had the same uniform effect—they made the 2020 election less secure in the Defendant States. Those changes are inconsistent with relevant state laws and were made by non-legislative entities, without any consent by the state legislatures. The acts of these officials thus directly violated the Constitution."

The original Federal Constitution was based upon Equal Justice, then known as Equal Footing Doctrine: one state, one vote.

One state, one vote, ensured that the member states volunteering to join a Mutual Defense Association, would not be enslaved by Majority Rules, or any other manipulation of collective power, such as was attempted so many times in history, to make such claims as "we the greater number of people" are JUSTIFIED in our numbers to overrule your lesser number of people.

The final say as to what a State can or cannot "agree" to was straight out of the common law Commercial and Military Lien Rights, Bonding Code, as exemplified in a Solemn Notice of Mixed War, or a Declaration of Independence.

First Congress:

"...it being a certain position in law, that allegiance and protection are reciprocal, the one ceasing when the other is withdrawn."

A State could not be bullied by another State, nor could a State be bullied by a number of other States ganging up on one, small, State. The State could acknowledge the aggressive uses of force, declare independence, and proceed without the fake help fraudulently offered so generously under deceptive legalese.

There were also efforts to settle disputes as to who or how power was abused by abusers of power, treasonous criminals overtly abusing power, or treasonous criminals covertly abusing power. The concept of a jurisdiction of common law at a State Level gave rise to a Federal Court System, so as to allow State entities (legal fictions) to accuse other States, or the Federal Government, of crimes perpetrated by States upon States, or of crimes perpetrated by the Federal Officers at the Federal level on States.

This is buried deep in the current flow of information, someone would have to spend their life finding such data.

Fair is a word. Equal Footing is a couple of words. Already people can get confused about justice or JUST US.

Josf-Kelley 8 Dec 8
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just heard that my state has joined in with the suit. If this suit favors the plaintiffs, what are the consequences?

FEWI Level 8 Dec 8, 2020

The result of a lawful suit (jury trial) would be a return to 1 vote 1 state. I will probably not be on the jury. If it goes to Admiralty or Equity or Military Tribunal, then I can't add my 2 cents in those cases either.

Recent Visitors 3

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top