slug.com slug.com
1 0

Anyone else want to make a bet?

[banned.video]

What does the criminal Biden get to do very soon?

• 2 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
Josf-Kelley 8 Jan 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No access to the video.

FEWI Level 8 Jan 14, 2021

Banned on IDW?

I got a positive response on YouTwitFace, and the page loads on my end.

The title is: Is This Dr. Steve Pieczenik's Last Appearance on Infowars?

I'll search it and attempt to re-link it.

IDW is the opposition?

That would not surprise me. This is a new age of interconnectivity with many people struggling to gain dominance.

[newswars.com]

[infowars.com]

@Josf-Kelley I saw this one yesterday. He definitely has a way with words. I loved his description of Barry. He was spot on there.
I don’t know what to believe anymore. I hear everyone on the right telling us to have faith, but the further this goes on and all the promises of the insurrection act being signed ... nothing. Some telling us to vote all of these people out that have failed to support the president. Really? Thanks to dominion we are now a one party nation. Voting is a waste of time, the constitution is dead, it’s now just a piece of paper. They will destroy the Bill of Rights as easily as they destroyed our statues.
The right say they will impeach Biden, Really? What a joke. The democrats have the majority. We are now under communist rule. Our only hope is to secede.

@FEWI

It is not as you were told, me thinks.

"Thanks to dominion we are now a one party nation."

It was a Federation of States (able to defeat the largest criminal army then on the planet, with the help of France) and the 6th President of The United States of America offers a very important REPORT on the facts that matter in the case of ANNIHILATING the federation and replacing the federation with a Monopoly of Power and Profit: a Nation State Corporate Legal Fiction.

Before 1789, the common law was above the corporate "National Interest." That was proven to be a fact in Courts of Law. The opposite, as claimed by Central Banking Frauds, Slave Consumers, Warmongers, and their assorted sycophants, is that the Corporate Being (a legal fiction) over-rules The People with their common law trial by jury (and their independent grand juries).

Here, for you, is a clue:

"It is not merely the number of impeachments, that are to be expected to make public officers honest and attentive in their business. A general opinion must pervade the community, that the house, the body to impeach them for misconduct, is disinterested, and ever watchful for the public good; and that the judges who shall try impeachments, will not feel a shadow of biass. Under such circumstances, men will not dare transgress, who, not deterred by such accusers and judges, would repeatedly misbehave. We have already suffered many and extensive evils, owing to the defects of the confederation, in not providing against the misconduct of public officers. When we expect the law to be punctually executed, not one man in ten thousand will disobey it: it is the probable chance of escaping punishment that induces men to transgress. It is one important mean to make the government just and honest, rigidly and constantly to hold, before the eyes of those who execute it, punishment, and dismission from office, for misconduct. These are principles no candid man, who has just ideas of the essential features of a free government, will controvert. They are, to be sure, at this period, called visionary, speculative and anti-governmental—but in the true stile of courtiers, selfish politicians, and flatterers of despotism—discerning republican men of both parties see their value. They are said to be of no value, by empty boasting advocates for the constitution, who, by their weakness and conduct, in fact, injure its cause much more than most of its opponents. From their high sounding promises, men are led to expect a defence of it, and to have their doubts removed. When a number of long pieces appear, they, instead of the defence, &c. they expected, see nothing but a parade of names—volumes written without ever coming to the point—cases quoted between which and ours there is not the least similitude—and partial extracts made from histories and governments, merely to serve a purpose. Some of them, like the true admirers of royal and senatorial robes, would fain prove, that nations who have thought like freemen and philosophers about government, and endeavoured to be free, have often been the most miserable: if a single riot, in the course of five hundred years happened in a free country, if a salary, or the interest of a public or private debt was not paid at the moment, they seem to lay more stress upon these truffles (for truffles they are in a free and happy country) than upon the oppressions of despotic government for ages together. (As to the lengthy writer in New-York you mention, I have attentively examined his pieces; he appears to be a candid good-hearted man, to have a good stile, and some plausible ideas; but when we carefully examine his pieces, to see where the strength of them lies; when the mind endeavours to fix on those material parts, which ought to be the essence of all voluminous productions, we do not find them: the writer appears constantly to move on a smooth surface, the part of his work, like the parts of a cob-house, are all equally strong and all equally weak, and all like those works of the boys, without an object; his pieces appear to have but little relation to the great question, whether the constitution is fitted to the condition and character of this people or not.)"

LETTER XIV.
JANUARY 17, 1788.

The Frauds (Treasonous Criminal Cabal) - as a rule - blame their victims for the crimes that the criminals perpetrate on their victims. That is called transference and projection, it is basic deception.

If people don't get it soon, it may be too late.

Recent Visitors 6

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top