slug.com slug.com
0 0

Power produced into oversupply reduces the price of power while purchasing power increases because power reduces the cost of production.

Do not do unto others that which you would have to defend against if others do the same thing to you.

Choosing an evil path is moral suicide.

In the above words are the foundational principles offered when explaining the competitive advantage of the free market choice known collectively as Liberty.

One can test this while they think about it, to attack the idea from every conceivable angle, and if you actually choose to do so, the result will be confirmation in every single case, bar none: establishing the fact that matters in every case, utilizing the scientific method, test, retest, retest, and every single time the result is positive: Liberty Wins.

Example: Which is more important?

A. Individual moral power (the individual power to avoid harming other people for individual personal gain at the expense of the targeted victim)

B. Collective moral power (the sum total of all the individuals who choose not to harm other people for their individual personal gain at the expense of the targeted victim, or victims)

The answer is impossible to conclude without focusing the power source of morality, which is focused within each body, each soul, in each situation in time and place, each time a fork in the road, opportunity to choose moral or immoral behavior, then and there, for that individual. Both are as important, individual moral power is as important as collective moral power.

The first individual can choose the evil path, the second one, the first victim perhaps, can be thereby inspired to choose the wrong path in response to victimization, to seek revenge, to copy the crime shown to the victim by the criminal, to choose to become a criminal having been shown the way from the victims perspective, or alternatively, that second individual chooses the moral path instead, to work to offer the criminal a means to redeem, to remedy, to choose morality rather than immorality.

That is my lead in, all those hard to read words above, to a competitive opinion concerning two paths ahead for all the individuals on earth, and therefore all the collective power that will accumulate in either moral or immoral directions on into the future of mankind or man-unkind.

The resent victory by immoral forces, self-evident frauds, self-evident evil, can be:

A Pyrrhic victory (/ˈpɪrɪk/ ( listen) PIRR-ik) is a victory that inflicts such a devastating toll on the victor that it is tantamount to defeat. Winning a Pyrrhic victory takes a heavy toll that negates any true sense of achievement or damages long-term progress.

Two paths to a Pyrrhic Victory for Evil starting with the CCP Puppet selected and placed into The Executive Office of the National Corporate Government in America.

1. People lobby and protest, vote for better Corporate Officers, and sometime in the future the self-evident Evil is held to account, which thereby establishes the true Pyrrhic Cost of the resent Victory. The False Flag of Fake Authority is gone, the Frauds overplayed their hand, their criminality is exposed to all who can see, and they are held to account, because better Corporate Officers were elected and lobbied, forced to hold the criminal frauds to account for their Pyrrhic Victory.

2. People return to rule of law, they vote as accusers who take accusations to common law grand jury members, they vote as grand jurors to discover the facts in the case and use those facts to publish and execute presentments (which are official common law indictments), and then at trial in many Courts of Law in as many Counties in America where The People return to rule of law, trial jurors vote so as to establish unanimity in deliberately deciding if the facts matter enough in the case, to convict the accused, and offer remedy, restitution, redemption, or if the accused is determined to be beyond lawful conduct, the accused is punished as determined by the unanimous votes of the juries, as those trial jurors represent The People as a Whole, as is the true meaning of a Republic, which means The Public Thing, not the private thing, not the faction thing, not the political thing, and certainly not the thing used to subsidize the self-evident criminals who take over governments by fraud, by extortion, and by evil means not limited to robbery, rape, slavery, torture, murder, and mass murder.

Which road is more likely to ensure that the resent Fraudulent "Victory" is a Pyrrhic Victory?

You tell me, or better yet tell yourself, I'm the nut case.

[rumble.com]

Josf-Kelley 8 Jan 25
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top