slug.com slug.com
2 0

Update 7-13-2021:

The link attached below is an attempt to bring anyone who is confused about how things work in America into a state of clarity.

The speaker is named Patrick Bergy.

The subject matter is I.I.A.

I.I.A. is Interactive Internet Activities

In America there is no law, there is no due process of law, there is no equal justice under the law, and therefore many people are confused by information that suggests to them that there is law in America, while the same information clearly shows that there is no law in America.

That is a very serious source of confusion because people will inevitably ask themselves as they see their hard work, their added value, the fruits of their labor, flowing from them and flowing into so-called taxes.

Inflation is a tax, a hidden tax, but one of the most significant ways that people who produce anything worth stealing are robbed blind.

Consider: City Tax, County Tax, State Tax, Federal Tax, Sales Tax, School Tax, and many other methods by which Purchasing Power (so-called money) goes from those who produce anything worth stealing to those who have that power and use that power to keep on stealing from you, as they did from your parents, and as they will from your children.

It may have once been fine to consider the possibility that all that power was used to protect and serve all the people in America: the law.

That is no longer a consideration for anyone with a working brain filtered with moral conscience.

This update is intended to help people whose moral conscience (a valuable individual power) has been almost completely drained save for the minimum amount required to ask a simple moral question: What are those people spending all that money on, since they obviously are no longer protecting or serving the people of America?

Patrick Bergy is attempting to show Americans the answer to that question. An example of what those in power are doing with the money they steal (actually the power they steal) is to control Public Opinion through I.I.A., and other means.

I.I.A. is weaponized networks of communication. Patrick Bergy (if he himself is not working to spread yet another layer of falsehood) was part of a Military Operation which developed weaponized networks of communication (I.I.A.) for DEFENSE in Military Operations overseas.

The Military expense of weaponizing networks of communications were effectively employed, for DEFENSE, and then the product (I.I.A.) was captured by treasonous elements infesting the American National government, and these criminals then sold the product to aggressive enemies of the people of America.

Examples of the use of I.I.A. to attack America include Election Fraud, Aggressive War for Profit (the crime perpetrated by the Nazi’s who were found guilty at so-called Nuremberg Trials), Pandemic Fraud, and so-called Global Warming Fraud. The last one on that list exemplifies this process well because the change from Global Warming to Climate Change confesses the process as fraudulent. The fraud is self-evident unless the people have had their power to reason with a filter of moral conscience turned off by some unseen power.

The power is no longer unseen for some people. The power to turn off the power of reason is now very easy to see, but only for those who still have a modicum of the power of moral conscience. If the power of moral conscience has been completely turned off, then the power of reason is controlled externally, no longer controlled internally. People who have had their internal filter of moral conscience turned off will no longer filter information enterning their data processor. People whose minds are thereby stolen will be controllable by whichever power controls the information flowing through someone whose mind is no longer controlled internally.

An example of how this power works is offered in the words reported by Patrick Bergy, not in the link below, but in a previous report by Patrick Bergy. There is now a “Civil” Suit being filed by Patrick Bergy and the example of how the power (to control the minds of the people through I.I.A., and other monopoly media assets) works involves the concept of The Trial of Public Opinion, which is another power, as likened to the concept of Peer Pressure. If a Texas Judge is faced with the decision to allow or not allow the “Civil” Suit to follow the course of due process of law, and in the process of making that decision the Texas Judge considers Peer Pressure on one side and on the other side the Texas Judge considers any other power that overpowers his own, individual, judgment, such as would be the case with a corrupt Judge working for (biased for) one of the litigants in the “Civil” Suit, then the POWER CIRCUIT would include:

1. The Judges own unbiased Judgment (ignoring all other powers exerted upon the judge)
  2. Public Opinion/Peer Pressure
  3. Any bias toward either litigants in the “Civil” Suit.

This is a very long post, which may be censored (proof of who bought I.I.A. from the Military), so I will end this now.

The point I want you to ponder here is the FACT THAT MATTERS as to WHY this is not a CRIMINAL TRIAL before an independent Grand Jury (see Bill of Rights) and therefore why this is not then a CRIMINAL TRIAL before an independent Trial Jury? If you dare to ask the question, with your own power of judgment, how can you possibly not see that there is no law in America: a fact that matters in this and every other case. If there is still justice anywhere in America, then the credit does not go to the “government.” That is the same “government” that receives all your “tax” money.

[player.castr.io]

Josf-Kelley 8 July 13
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

SHADOWGATE 2.0 - FULL DOCUMENTARY

or

[odysee.com]?

Time to start thinking about what sort of countries we wish to build out of the rubble of America.

sqeptiq Level 10 July 13, 2021

How many countries?

Reclaiming the American Revolution: The Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions and Their Legacy
by William Watkins

"Second, federalism permits the states to operate as laboratories of democracy-to experiment with various policies and Programs. For example, if Tennessee wanted to provide a state-run health system for its citizens, the other 49 states could observe the effects of this venture on Tennessee's economy, the quality of care provided, and the overall cost of health care. If the plan proved to be efficacious other states might choose to emulate it, or adopt a plan taking into account any problems surfacing in Tennessee. If the plan proved to be a disastrous intervention, the other 49 could decide to leave the provision of medical care to the private sector. With national plans and programs, the national officials simply roll the dice for all 284 million people of the United States and hope they get things right.

"Experimentation in policymaking also encourages a healthy competition among units of government and allows the people to vote with their feet should they find a law of policy detrimental to their interests. Using again the state-run health system as an example, if a citizen of Tennessee was unhappy with Tennessee's meddling with the provisions of health care, the citizen could move to a neighboring state. Reallocation to a state like North Carolina, with a similar culture and climate, would not be a dramatic shift and would be a viable option. Moreover, if enough citizens exercised this option, Tennessee would be pressured to abandon its foray into socialized medicine, or else lose much of its tax base. To escape a national health system, a citizen would have to emigrate to a foreign country, an option far less appealing and less likely to be exercised than moving to a neighboring state. Without competition from other units of government, the national government would have much less incentive than Tennessee would to modify the objectionable policy. Clearly, the absence of experimentation and competition hampers the creation of effective programs and makes the modification of failed national programs less likely."

Recent Visitors 3

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top